How are you going to feel when Trump and his cronies go to prison for colluding with the Russians to influence the...

How are you going to feel when Trump and his cronies go to prison for colluding with the Russians to influence the election, and for receiving payment in return for removing sanctions against Russia?

How much money could Russia offer to a bunch of billionaires in control of the most powerful nation in the history of the world?

Your shitty conspiracy makes no fuckign sense retard

no evidence of collusion faggot

even if he did collude with the russians,which he didn't, collusion is not against the law

Yes it is, it's treason in this case since he's conspiring with a foreign enemy to influence the US election, are you retarded?

They're looking and will probably find it

He's overstating his wealth

more evidence that hillary illegally colluded with russia you faggot shit-for-brains

OP is a moron

>probably

thats fucking adorable

>sage

>probably
what a fucking sheep

Keep wasting you time asshole you are not going to find shit on Trump Oh but the DNC is eating it's self like the snake it is

Holy fuck the only way the russians influenced the election was by crafting spicy memes. Holy shit just stop with this and move on to plan b for fucks saken.

>colluding with the Russians
such an old meme its not even good b8 m8 0/8

Happy that Hillary still doesn't get to be president.

If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you.

Snap SAGE.

also shitty unfunny meme dump thread bois I'll start!

Me and op ENJOY Reddit together!

>Meddling
>Collusion
>Russia
>Comey
Pretty easy to spot a shill desu.

Still better than Hilldawg.

Muslims are good people.

OP is retarded guys... Just leave him alone and don't feed ShariaBlue

OP is a HILL SHILL

Pretty angry because convicting someone with no evidence is generally frowned upon in this country.

>mfw there are people who actually believe this

I don't know if you noticed, but the Kremlin and White House are still an bad, if not worse terms

Why did I forget to sage

That's why they need this Russia shit to last as long as possible. They've been panicking over this shit for months and haven't found shit. If I were a left wing anti Trumper I'd be getting pissed that I've been fed bullshit for this long.

how about we talk about that wall.

>2017
>being this retarded, even for a burger...