So... when and why did you become a racist user?

So... when and why did you become a racist user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I developed pattern recognition

Tbh I'm actually Muslim and come here to troll whitebois with my big Japanese cock.

Since it was asked of me and my people, to surrender my nations, and to never have a home of our own, whilst all other races shall have not only a home of their own, but full rights to do as they please in my home. I was told this is "good", and "right" and the duty of a free nation. Yet none of the nations these people hail from have done the same, nor do they intend to do the same.

War was declared, and war will be fought.

when i started to associate with niggers

>Sup Forumss racism is correlated with autism

When I was constantly told by the left that I was one.

Like Rainman for race realism

I am an aspie with a 136 IQ and I believe scientific racism and human biodiversity has merit.

gross, stop posting her

racism is a natural instinct to keep your ass alive..

fpbp

I'm not. Pol is not one identity, never has been. That's a meme that showed up after pol became popular after the last election. If you ask questions like that you're a fucking newfag.

B-b-but I ain't racist.
I just don't like shitskins.

Maybe it's the fatigue from being up this late, but this one got me good.

Yes, this is exactly why.

when i looked at FBI stats

I believe that there are biological differences and that some groups may be damaged beyond repair due to incest (egypt 40% cousin marriages).
However i dont really mystify or glorify the notion of the great white man and could easily marry a girl from any non jewish race.

youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U

literally crying I am laughing so hard

I grew up in the midwest in what was pretty much the setting for Grand Torino. Hmong's never caused problems, and the local gang kept things peaceful. The Hmong gang sold drugs and ran prostitution, but did not bother anyone who left them alone. They also put a hard stop to other criminals from coming in.

Then some gang member got in a shoot out with another gang and the city decided to crush the Hmong gang.

Suddenly blacks from a few miles away showed up and started mugging, robbing, and selling drugs to kids. In the span of a few years our garage was broken into, I had 2 bikes stolen, our house was burgled 2 times, and I was jumped by 4 niggers at age 14 for $3. Friends were beaten and robbed by a group of niggers because they thought they might have drugs.

I had to deal with blacks as a teenager, that contributed a lot to why I hate them.

When I saw your ape-faced brethren on tv rioting, burning shit down, blaming whitey while ignoring your rampant crime problems and just in general acting like complete fucking niggers.

When I realized how dumb are the Goyim

I wasn't a racist until after 8 years of Obama.

Being racist is against jesus. Jesus loved everyone, so you should too. We are all equal.

Racist is an anti white hate word. You mean when did i accept reality?

Before I was born. When a nigger murdered my ancestors and transitioned my family from upper class to lower class.

I'm not, because Australia controls its borders.

Literally the only racial strife we have comes from refugees. Vietnamese, Lebanese, now Sudanese and Arab. If the UN didn't force us to accept child soldiers with PTSD then we'd have no problems at all. All the immigrants from stable countries with functioning governments behave better than the native population.

WTF LOOK AT THIS QT SHEBOON. I USED TO BE A RACIST BEFORE THAT BUT I LOVE SOROS NOW!!!!

It's cultural not racial.

Niggers tried to mug my little bro in Chicago.
Luckily they cant fight and my bro got away with some bruises but kept all his items.

It is racial you retard. Go back to r*ddit

Don't talk to me, you filthy chocolate bitch.

>aspie
>136 IQ
Choose one.

>So... when and why did you become a racist user?

When you defined white people as all being racist because of the color of their skin.

this bitch is in desperate need of a belly button.

>those hips
Wtf I love diversity now???

Probably just when I found out evolution was real

Kek
>Be 10 yo
>Gypsies

I never have. I just hate people based on where they live, not based on their race

>i'm too much of a stupid, cowardly little bitch to distinguish on a person-by-person basis, so i'll just check out some meme charts posted by some random 400 pound retard on Sup Forums

FTFY, fedora tipper.

When I had pebbles thrown at me when I was eight years old by a black young adult and his friends for being white while being called slurs. He didn't approve of the friendship I had with his younger brother. He also threatened to kill my family's pet. Thankfully they moved away years ago.

When I saw a black guy from my old school with way worse grades and exam scores get into my school without any tests or interviews.

How the fuck is that fair

We are all equal. Just like the Pharisees were equa...ohhh.

>90% of X is Y
>rational individual doesn't want to roll the dice on this one
>OMG YOU FUCKING RAYCISS

My duplex neighbors are coalburners and constantly have niggers congregating on the porch. They've stolen my mail on one occasion. Tonight, I came back from a midnight walk, one nigger hollered at me, I ignored him, then he knocked on my door to get my attention and asked for my number. I think due to my white skin that I should be respected enough not to be harassed at midnight in my home by a shitskin. Ideally they would never approach me at any point except in professional service.

I'm not racist. I do have differing opinions on people based on groups.

> I don't trust slick bastards in suits and fancy cars. Irregardless of race,

> I despise gangsta wannabes, white, black or brown, they're all shit heads.

> I especially despise sneaky, dishonest or greedy people, again not a single fuck based on colour, race or religion.

Equal rights means the same standards for all.

I hate people based on their religion, political ideology, culture, obesity, attitude, job, number of kids, degeneracy, whether or not they piss me off, and whether or not they have a leaf on their flag.

But never race.

I AM NOT A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

underrated post

Exactly

When niggers mugged my dad and put him in the hospital.

oy vey

nice strawman, colgate cuckold. you've refuted nothing. fuck off back to your safe space, kid.

You don't just BECOME a racist you bigot shitlord. You are born a racist. It's not a choice. You think you can just CHOOSE to be racist? NO! LOL xD
Racism is genetic it's not a choice. You don't just wake up one day and "become" a racist. Some people just like other races and some don't. It's something you're born with.
My college professor told me that racistphobic bigots like you are using the capitalist republic to oppress racists all over the world.
Sad!
I'm tired now. Aren't you tired? Go get some sleep.

This year, when the niggers from Haití came to my country

What is racist in wanting to stay with your people in your fucking home?Until 10-15 years ago when I walked around my city all the people were Italians.

life experience red pilled me i can only imagine what generation zyklon will be like

Blacks have made America extremely third world, look at NOLA and Detroit for example. Lincoln was going to deport them back to Liberia but some faggot shot him instead. And now look at this country, We have whites making halfbreed niglets while our birth rates decline.

Most GenZ whites usually stay in their own groups. I rarely see white kids in PA hanging out with niggers.

jesus was a jew though

Is this your first day here, summertard?
< (You)

I was on Sup Forums's politically incorrect board, and some nigger started a thread and never came back

I'm white m80, according to the rampant left I was born racist.

What is racist these days anyway? Treating races differently. That's the left's calling card these days. Hating people automatically because of their race? I don't do that. Mistrusting people of other races? Maybe, I do that when it's a stranger and they are full negro. But I'd just as likely do the same to a dodgey-looking white, and wouldn't do it to a respectable-looking darky. So am I racist against whites?

I think, most importantly, I don't give a fuck anymore. I am sick and tired of hearing about race and the left are CONSTANTLY making it a point of contention.

And I tell you bloody what, if you cunts what to go after me and the rest of the "white race", based on race, you're going to get a nasty surprise.

In Nazi Germany, The bibles were rewritten to remove all references to Jews being superior entirely. That's what the bible should be, Turn it from a Pro-Kike Semtic religion into an Anti-Kike one.

>racist
> a sequence of genes on DNA are racist!!!
> Sequence X has blue yes
> Sequence N has stupid nigger.
> Sequence X is better than sequence N.

No shit...

you're projecting. you're also not making an argument, retard.

Becoming a racist is a very extreme reaction though. You could just target the governments that push this shit

race doesn't exist user. It's all a social construct designed to protect fragile masculinities

I'm not, i just hate niggers and kikes. :)

I want on the timeline where Japan was the sole victor of WW2

>natural instincts are good and totally serve a civilised modern day nation
No they don't. You are admitting that you are reacting purely out of passionate emotions, and although that is admirable user, it doesn't mean it helps your issues in anyway

>big Japanese cock
That contradicts itself

Bitches and bitches

I didn't have shitty parents who would try to force me out of it as a kid.

this

When gypsies killed my cat in fron of me when I was 4.

The more of the world you see, the more you realize the good guys lost WW2

The second that I saw the majority of people who stand up against muslims and muslim invaders are either Indian(asia) white or Asian and some black women and men but the rest are just trash I have realized that what my Russian ancestors fought died for a free Europe is being invaded not by Germans but by muslims and Russia to this day still stands up agains the invaders

>No they don't

Yes they do. Go suck a dog's dick, leaf.

Grew up next to gypsies. I openly, unapologetically hate them with extreme passion.

>how does natural selection work
>what does it mean when my Brain is overstimulated all the time, how would it cope?
>What are mutations on Y chromosome
>who is Adolf hitler, Friedich, Nietzsche or Wittgenstein

STFU fucking normie.

Around 6 when i entered public school and my mother had no input on who was around me
Katrina was the final nail after my city got a huge wave of 9th ward niggers from new orleans

Eh, I wouldn't call myself racist. Prejudiced a bit. I just hate that the SJW has invaded comics, games, movies, everything. I hate this whole "the white man has no culture" thing, when the whites and asians are the ones who built the world, more or less.

I hate that they're making a Troy movie and have made Achilles a nig nog. I hate that they made Artemis in the Wonder Woman movie a nig nog. I hate that Iron Man got turned into a liberal and then killed, for a nig nog to take his place. And so on and so forth.

Generally, I hate this whole "we wuz enslaved". Big whoop. The Balkans have been raped countless times. You don't see us screaming about it. You don't see us moving to America and going "ayo, youz now gonna be doing thingz my wayz". They act like petulant children, so I'll consider them like that.

Furthermore, I have tons of autists and retards in my family (literally, IQ bellow 70, dysmorphs, all that) and the more I throw myself in my studies (physicist in training), the more I begin to despise certain groups. I find myself fantasizing about the perfect world, one where all of them nig nogs are shippd back to Africa to create their "KANGZ-Land" and leave the rest of us alone. It's not healthy, but eh, I can't help it.

Generally, it's on the media. "The Superior Genes of the Black Man". "The 15"x10" cock of the Black Man". "The Opressed Black Woman". "The Opressed Muslim who's totes a better person than a Christian". And so on and so forth.

OP thinks that this negress is going to get racists to change?

obama

that nigger owes me like $700 for forcing me to buy some shitty US health insurance when I lived there.

when minorities started calling me "white" when addressing me. Its Wyatt.

When I understood I would never be able to mix with a qt negress.

I became a racist once I was introduced to the concept. For 10 long years it evaded me, and suddenly some black kid started to bully me and a few others. It sort of escalated from there.
I though maybe he was just having a rough childhood, until I met actual black parents. All on welfare. Screaming. Not giving a fuck. I knew then that the problem wasn't white people. It was black people feeding the racism. Perpetuating it and blaming all their woes on the system. The same system that generously gives them money and supplies.

So now I'm a racist. I think most black people are worthless and I'm right to think like this, because black people can be successful. They choose not to and collectively indulge in racism and secularism.

>secularism
Exclusionism**

I was an observant kid. Nobody really talked to me about race, so I came to a conclusion that there was an illness out there that made you dark skinned, ugly, smell bad, and stupid. I was pretty sheltered, so I didn't see them much, but when I did I would hold my breath so I didn't catch whatever horrible ailment they got that made them that way.

This is when I was maybe 4. It's my first memory of being aware of race.

I know it isn't contagious now, but apart from that none of my observations have done a damn thing to change my initial assessment.

would you, with no other information, live in a black neighborhood? a Muslim one? what about all those successful black countries, would you live in those? why are there none, when Africa is one of the most fertile continents? Ask liberals these questions, and see if they deny common sense.

I only have an aversion to blacks. They just gross me out and I would prefer not to have them around me. Black chicks can be hot though.

They're subhuman

I had to start asking questions after the seventh terror attack in six days of Ramadan

I am in love with my asian friend, but I don't want to be a race traitor. I don't know if I would want to breed with them. What should I do? I am so stuck.

Im not sure how many exploding muslims there were but at some point there was enough

Sup Forums made me a racist.

Now I just want to gas the kikes, niggers and beaners.

I'm not racist.

same