THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

>Invade country on false pretense
>Kill their leader
>Kill 5% of their population
>Bomb them back to the stone age
>Steal their natural resources
>Leave because your own population got tired of soldiers dying, even though for every soldier that died you killed at least 300 of their civilians
>Before you leave you arm and train the most shitty people of the country to oppress the rest of their population

>"WHAT WE DID WAS AN ACCIDENT, IT DOESN'T REFLECT OUR TRUE VALUES! WE'RE GOOD CHRISTIANS!"
>"THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF OUR FREEDOM!"

If it was the other way around you would be calling for the blood of every man, woman, and child of their country. When will the west world learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-signs-110-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia/story?id=47531180
youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why do they genocide Yazidis?

If Western Imperialism is the reason they hate us then why do they kill coptic Christians in Egypt?

>So why do they genocide Yazidis?
>Before you leave you arm and train the most shitty people of the country to oppress the rest of their population

maybe they should not have used weapons against international law in a war then we would have not had a reason to invade dickhead.

Ahh the good old Muslims have no moral agency and are merely puppets of the white man argument.

Yeah, it's bullshit. If someone gave you a gun would you gencide people and rape their women?

Oh... Sweden. Of course you think that.

>They used a weapon we don't like so we had to kill them and steal their oil

Sounds very reasonable.

>invite actual African niggers into your country
>give them your women and children
>jerk off to the idea of being bred out of existence

maybe you should not sign a contract that lets us do that then you goose.

>SWEDEN
WHAT A SURPRISE

>They're using our weapons, our tactics, our money, but they're not our guys, we would never do any-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

>Invade country on false pretense
What is the UN non-proliferation treaty

The US should have never invaded Iraq or meddled with Libya. And not for liberal faggy reasons like yourself.

Saddam knew his people, and how to keep extremist groups in check. So did Gaddafi.

Western liberals keep thinking they're just like them, but they're not. They've lived extremely different lives. The only thing these people understand is brutality.

>Elect man who throws people out of helicopters for fun
>Jerk off to him calling your mother a drug dealer and killing her to steal her land
>Talk shit about any other country

TOP KEK

Good post, agree especially with Libya and people calling it the "gatekeeper" country, once Gaddafi fell it was all over

But almost none of the terrorist are of Iraqui origin.

I don't know what's more pathetic that your an ethnic swede defending sand niggers or a sand nigger talking shit from the safety of Sweden

Come back with a crescent flag then talk shit ya poof

Whether we supplied the weapons is irrelevant. Your argument is based on the the presupposition that Muslims aren't moral agents.

It's like saying it is my fault my house got robbed because i didn't lock the door.

But it's irrelevant what the source of their power is. They're using the power against innocents. That is their choice, and no one else's.

So when are you moving back to the UK?

By the way, tt's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are arming ISIS.

If someone gave the Scientologists the training and the weapons they needed to take over the USA, don't you think they would do it? They wouldn't hesitate for a second. It has very little to do with Muslims and Islam. It has a whole lot to do with human greed and shitty people.

Oh wow really? Really makes you think.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-signs-110-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia/story?id=47531180

It doesn't matter who trains them or who doesn't. I can go and watch a youtube video right now about how to pick locks and break into a house, the person who makes that video isn't responsible if i do break into someones house - I AM.

The same thing applies to the Muslims genociding Yazidis. Stop apologizing for them, stop treating them like less than children. They aren't puppets with no mind of their own.

Believing mainstream news. Go back to sleep

>Comparing teaching someone to pick a lock to teaching someone war tactics and giving them economic and social incentive to dominate a country

You truly are special, mate.

Lemme guess this is all somehow trumps fault right?

My people built this country from nothing you're just living off the hard work of old Swedes. Now run and play with your goat until your cousin turns 9

>My people built this country

What did you do, and when are you going back?

Why target the Philippines then fuckhead?

Since when have any of these been done by Iraqis

>My people built this country
Thanks for your slavery.

It's a valid comparison. We're talking about moral agency. You don't believe Muslims have any, you're quite the racist.

Im sick of neocons and neolibs. Fuck (((regime change))). I wish there were more pat buchanans and ron pauls.

It's not, you're just too dumb to realize it. But that's okay, I'm sure you're better at other things.

Yes it is. Your proposition is that because we trained them and supplied the weapons they aren't ultimately responsible for their actions.

They are.

Been a builder for 10 years. There is no way to get back into Britain unless your a nigger or a Muslim so my blood means fuck all

>actions taken by the jewish elite are to be blamed on christians
what did OP mean by this

Piss off nigger.
None of the victims did that, jewish leadership did.
Imdon't know why I'm posting, you niggers and sand niggers have proven to me time and again you lack the agency to understand simple concepts like "every white person is not a US congressman."
Retarded animal.

They are responsible for their actions, but you trained them and armed them, knowing a hundred percent that they would do this shit. It's like me training my dog to bite my leg and then acting surprised when it bites my leg.

It was the plan from the start to rape the East and destabilize the West , it's all for creating the world government lol

>nothing new here

They are gonna shit on you because of your flag OP. Truth to be told, most anons here are too bluepilled to admit this attacks are a response to colonialism and the military industrial complex. You brits have done much worse than stabbings and truck hit-n-runs

>Builder for 10 years
>Literally a job that takes 50 IQ

So when are you going back you worthless scum?

>Kill 5% of population

Stupid Sven delivers.

Many countries lost 25% of their total population, some even more than half of males.

Muh 5% population.

What about losing population because of Helga aborting children?

Stupid cuck

Most of the terrorists are not from Iraq or Afghanistan though. The same is also true for most of the migrants.
You should also know Sweden is one of the biggest arms suppliers in the world, that doesn't mean their people deserve to be punished.
Millions of British were against the war which removed a dictator who committed crimes against humanity.
Isis recently published a list of the reasons they are against us and guess what, one of the main reasons was our freedoms.
There's a reason they attacked the grande concert and a reason they throw gays off buildings and its not because of the wars

See now this is the racism i was talking about. You're comparing Muslims with moral agency to dogs.

You don't think very highly of muslims do you? You're actually quite the racist.

There was also a massive power vacuum in Hungary with a leftover heavily armed militia after the Hungarian revolution. In fact these people had been murdered by ths Soviets during their war, and heavily oppressed for decades.
Yet the Hungarians aren't currently waging jihad on Russian civilian women and children.

Almost as if sand people are just retarded animals.

>Many countries lost 25% of their total population

Wow, such a cool story. Did you also have to walk 20 miles barefoot in the snow to go to school every morning?

I never said I gave a fuck about Muslims, you retarded pink blob. I said it's not strange that this is happening to you, so stop acting like it is.

Except the reasons you're giving for it happening not only to us but people entirely unrelated to the war is that Muslims are incapable of telling right from wrong. Like dogs.

You're actually a massive racist.

They're doing exactly what you did, but on a much smaller scale. So how was it right when you did it?

I never claimed it was right but you claimed that the soldiers who did it aren't responsible because they were trained to do it.

You'[re doing it again, holding other people to higher standards than Muslims because they're like dogs.

fuck muds

>t. swedecuck
That guy's actually based unlike your sad exucse of a country.

>you claimed that the soldiers who did it aren't responsible because they were trained to do it.

Nope. Wrong.

>>Kill 5% of their population
this meme again

>killed at least 300 of their civilians
u dumb fuck. the enemies ARE civilians. they dont wear uniforms. they wait till ur not looking then go and plant ieds, shoot mortars, ambush convoys and fade back into the population. then they show these big tears of sadness on tv when we bomb a school they were shamelessly using as an arms depot and idiots like you lap it up

You do realise that by saying that is wrong you prove the second part of my post?

You know that, right? that was the entire purpose of me framing it the way i did.

Go fuck your dad in the sauna, like you guys love to do, you Finnish cuck.

>the enemies ARE civilians

Okay then, don't act surprised when they treat your civilians like enemies too.

When did I say it? Show me.

Hey British anons, what are your thoughts on Tony Blair? How does the country feel about him?

>>Kill 5% of their population
>>Bomb them back to the stone age
>>Steal their natural resources
obviously false

We don't need any more ignorant brick laying plebs sorry

when we get the wrong targets and intel its muslims, when we get attacked its isis and its your fault for being a white male.

I see through your bullshit mate. and if you think we supported cunts like OP pic related you really are stupid.

You dumb cunt OP.

Watch this and skulk away with your tail between your legs for having such a stupidly wrong opinion:

youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc

He's a cunt.

They have been at it since the inception of Islam in the year of 600. Fuck you cuck.

You still haven't answered . Stop backpedaling, you pussy.

He was the lapdog of the dumbest nations 2nd dumbest president and has the blood of millions on his paws

please tell me you are trolling, for the sake of humanity

Our fuck-ups in Iraq hurt us, but they are not the root of the radical losers' list of grievances.

Moar

You said that it is our fault that they kill Yazidis because we trained and armed them but when it comes to our soldiers you believe it is their fault if they kill innocent people.

You have double standards for Muslims, you think they're like dogs.

>They have been at it since the inception of Islam
>inception of Islam
>inception

>You said that it is our fault that they kill Yazidis

When did I say that?

kek

>It's like me training my dog to bite my leg and then acting surprised when it bites my leg.

>So why do they genocide Yazidis?

>You said that it is our fault that they kill Yazidis

>When did I say that?

You still didn't answer. When did I say the genocide is your fault?

You imply it here but if you are now asserting that Muslims have moral agency and are ultimately responsible for their actions you can stop trying to displace blame for their actions onto other people.

Unless you want to go back to being a massive racist by comparing Muslims to dogs.

Took us into more wars than anyone. Opened the door to millions of migrants

it's probably just some inbred sandnigger in sweden. Their impaired reasoning skills makes them behave like children: quick to anger and rage while blaming all their problems on someone else and taking no responsibility for their actions.

You gave murderers economic and social incentive to commit genocide. How is that not on you? Why do you think prisons exist? Should we just let every prisoner out, because if they do something wrong it's nobody's fault but theirs? Should we give weapons to people who say they want to kill people because ultimately it's up to them? Should we give Kim Jong Un free nukes, because if he uses them he's wrong?

Mate, he is to far gone to realize the double standards he has.

We were kinda hoping Trump would tell us who did 9/11 and solve this whole spooky mystery. But now its Trump who's out to get us, Scoob. Zoinks!

You're literally saying all Muslims are the same ISIS, and at the same time calling me a racist with double standards. You sure are a funny fellow.

>You gave murderers economic and social incentive to commit genocide. How is that not on you? Why do you think prisons exist? Should we just let every prisoner out, because if they do something wrong it's nobody's fault but theirs? Should we give weapons to people who say they want to kill people because ultimately it's up to them? Should we give Kim Jong Un free nukes, because if he uses them he's wrong?

North Korea has sanctions on arms deals, this creates an economic reason to sell weapons to North Korea.

If someone sells weapons to North Korea whose fault is it?

>North Korea has sanctions on arms deals, this creates an economic reason to sell weapons to North Korea.

What? It does the exact opposite you fucking moron. Do you even know what sanctions are?

What's your origins man?
You know we have literally opened ours homes to you. We give you everything yet you still need to make excuses and reasons for why children deserve to be slaughtered like anything can justify that.

If our society and governments are so bad you should think about leaving.

>What? It does the exact opposite you fucking moron.

No it doesn't. If you make something illegal then you increase the cost of supplying it due to a number of factors, creating a financial incentive for someone to do it.

Wow, please stop posting in this thread. If I really need to explain sanctions to you, you should not be discussing politics at all. Come back in 5 years.

What is the economic and and social incentive your thinking of?

>You know we have literally opened ours homes to you. We give you everything yet you still need to make excuses and reasons for why children deserve to be slaughtered like anything can justify that.

What the fuck are you talking about, you dumb cunt? You opened your home to me? Ease it on the sugar, your brain is turning into pure fat.

>What is the economic and and social incentive your thinking of?

Here you go kid, come back when you turn 18: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics

North Korea literally has an arms embargo you fucking doughnut. Do you not think this creates a financial incentive for someone to supply weapons to them?

youre right its sorta justified but why are we inviting their bombs to our doorstep instead of making them work for it like we had to

This could also be useful: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

This concept isn't new and isn't special to America.

a jew wrote this
the real secret to winning this war is uniting with the muslims to defeat the real enemy
JUDEN

what kinda memes do these inbred retards like

scientologists do have money and the ability to buy arms.