Was this, dare i say, the pinnacle of

Was this, dare i say, the pinnacle of
globalism
feminism
multiculturalism
the ultimate left movie
a 93% on rotten tomatoes
i saw it today my god the cringe

Could they have at least gotten someone appropriate to play her? She doesn't have the body, plus she's not beautiful.

So you paid for it?
What was bad about it?

first for Gal

dude it was it was the definition of why trump won

i kid u not i actually liked it the only play towards femenism was the generals not listing to her cause she was a woman and then her being able to cross nomans land

are you crazy,it was horrible im not talking figh scenes

Don't watch it then you fucking retard.

the femenism tone was all throught, all men are evil. good men are good looking, confusing germans with ww2 nazis,
not the point. the point is the messages they are sending, its as left as you get also wtf this is Sup Forums not reddit

I know that was not the point. Mine was you are acting like a retarded leftist: OMG SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE IT HAS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A SAFE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing needs to be shut down. i dont care if people watch it. you have obviously never been to Sup Forums mr reddit

>ywn fuck Doctor Poison to save the world

>then her being able to cross nomans land

How can there be any tension in the action scene if its totally obvious that she is practically invincible? It sounds boring.

>I saw it today

youre part of the problem.

their isnt any tension. these people have never watched a black and white movie

>the left likes this

All I've heard about the movie in the three feminist Facebook groups I'm a part of is how they're all boycotting it because she was an IDF soldier or something.

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

>a great wonder
>a women

>wonder women

these hollywood movies are living memes of the bible over and over

no i contributed to the economy you commie fuck

watch it, its blatant catering

FUGLY kike

Reminder:

Jews are shipping Muslims and Africans into Greece

Actually I heard SJWs despise this movie because its not feminazi enough but I still hope it will flop.

feminism = wanting your daughter to be a dominatrix for rich white men

>who was Venus
>What was Jupiter's temple in Israel

You kike worshipers are fucking retarded as fuck.

i watched it and i heard girls next to me go awwwe like 10 times

>no i contributed to the economy you commie fuck
The free market is also about voting with your cash, you are voting for more SJW propaganda being made

plenty of other ways to contribute.
you contributed to Jewood kikes instead.

My god you guys are literally a bunch of wimpering faggots, the cringe displayed here being upset by one fucking movie out of the past 50 super heros movies having a female lead. Literally if this movie features a male lead and the same story line you all would be beating your micro pensises over how great it was.

Just accept the fucking facts that Hollywood is just about story telling and celebrating our people, culture and humanity.

Get a fucking life you plebs. It was a half decent movie stop being such little virgin butt hurt bitches, go get a girlfriend or at least a life.

Oh I don't doubt it, just saying that for the SJW's I've seen it's not feminist enough because she supports Israel.

>their isnt any tension. these people have never watched a black and white movie

From the trailer, it looks like the whole movie will be like that. The beginning of Age of Ultron is the same. Hulk, Thor and Ironman are fighting dudes in ski masks with rifles and those guys don't stand a chance. It's boring.

With Batman comics, there is always the feeling that a single bullet could end Batman in a second. That is tension.

how would i know that before watching it, everything is sjw propoganda do you have netfilx?

and you, everything is jew owned, where do you get your toothpics and toiletpaper

>Just accept the fucking facts that Hollywood is just about story telling and celebrating our people, culture and humanity.

(((our)))

one particular crazy I know on FB has been sperging out for days about Gal's IDF service and how it's zionist so yeah, some hate it

youre a nigger so youll never know anything ever

this is why niggers cant be in my country

you cant function. you literally dont know how we operate.

faggot

Gee I wonder who pushes this shit!! Oh,the new Wonder Woman is a skinny,ugly jew!? What a surpriiiiise!!

Jewsare vermin. There are no jewosh heroines. Their heroes are all biblical murderous thugs that committed genocide on other tribes!!

>tripfagging on Sup Forums
>calling other people faggots

What a disproportionate mutant.. Gross!

i have seen black and white movies with no graphics and a million times more intresting

>she was basically leaving a snail trail after her conversation with Steve Trevor

reddit faggot

>how would i know that before watching it
are you even a Sup Forumsack?

I don't understand why a capeshit hero that has little spotlight gets all this shit when she finally gets her own movie

yes but you know as well as i do that we can stand sjw shit if the movie is good.

DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THEM
WHAT ARE U DOING FAGGOT

I've seen it, it was good not great...
also she's hot as fuck

oh fuck off faggot. do you live in a cave

yes she was fucking hot. they gave her heels too and i saw her ass maybe once because short skirt

but... you're the OP... you sure you been here before?

Wait did zack snyder directed this no a women did

Do you fucking retards honestly believe there's some Jewish global conspiracy where they use Hollywood to brainwash and steal money from the masses???!

My dad is an honest and hardworking middle class Jewish man, all of my family on his side is Jewish. We don't have any grand master plan to take over the world.

The fact that half the people on Sup Forums feel or believe this fairy tale is just plain sad.

It's the retards like you people who are halting the progress we could make it we could find a way to work together as a one world society.

You're so afraid of what you don't know that you demonize those who are trying and sacrificing everything to make this world a better place for your children and their children.

Wonder Woman was just a half decent movie, not some global conspiracy to brainwash the world.

this, reddit faggot, you idiot
yes their is a jewish conspiracy and you are fucking retarded

whats with all these reddit faggots

>There are no jewosh heroines.

Is Jael. The jew name of Ivanka.

Wrong. Patty Jenkins did it.

Analogy Time.

When liberals blame all their problems on Russia (Just like they did today) we all shake our heads at the morons.

When you guys blame all your problems on the Jewish people, the rest of the world shakes their heads at you (at least the ones not wearing tin foil)

thats nice kid, now stop feeding the hollywood pedophilia industry

I can see portman in her

>I can see portman in her

jews confirmed a race

so you like suckling on cocks? semen constantly dripping down your throat?
fucking faggot

i bet you dont watch tv or the jewtube, what do you watch

>Hollywood is just about story telling and celebrating our people, culture and humanity.

its ok dude, reddit faggot

Moron I've been on here since 07 migrated from Sup Forums

I've only been on Reddit when href'd from here