I'm gay but redpilled on the JQ and race realism and degeneracy. What should I do to handle this cognitive dissonance?

I'm gay but redpilled on the JQ and race realism and degeneracy. What should I do to handle this cognitive dissonance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWt5Cz6ngLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

If you're aware of it, where's the cognitive dissonance?
Feeling guilty is not CD. CD would be if you were in denial about those things not being real because it contradicted your gayness

Gay people are built in adoption for orphans.

Go to church. Settle down. Adopt.

nobody cares you histrionic little shit. fuck off.

get a girlfriend and put a baby in her anyway

lay back and think of England :^)

Be as right-wing and non-degenerate as Douglas Murray.

Upload boipucci pic to imgur and post link to pic

I'm in your position but I'm also half Jewish. Still think you have it bad? I don't even trust myself anymore.

What state do you live in?

Be a little less autistic, and realize that there's nothing about being gay that prevents you from being a valuable member of your community.

why not study the effects of homosexuality? become highly educated in this one topic and start redpilling fellow gays. they dont have to feel bad about themselves..but they shouldnt take pride in it either.

You have to make sacrifices. Whats ore important? Western civilization or your preferred sexuality?

nothing wrong with existing as a gay person dude, just keep it to yourself

Unfortunately, it's doubtful that the ethnonationalist movement will ever be accepting of faggots, if that's what OP is going for. Maybe the leaders will, but not the regular people. Just look at the comments and dislike bar on this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWt5Cz6ngLI

The one you hate the most

Nothing is worth sacrificing over western civilization. Let it burn and all the homosapient cunts along with it.

>The one you hate the most
California?

It's not a matter of "preferred"
If you literally can't get an erection over a woman it's not like you can find one who would be okay with marrying that

Looool

Close, Virginia.

When did you figure out you were gay? Were you abused as a child? Do you think there is a link there? Former liberali, only recently saw some shit that made me wonder if that has legitimacy.

Are you white?

If so, in a lot of ways, you're blessed. You can choose a female mate of high ideological quality without being distracted by sex. Straight men are cursed to approve of degenerate female behavior because it seemingly gives them better access to casual sex.

Straight men are cursed because if you turn the attractive female population to degeneracy (which is easy because women are egotistical attention whores and degeneracy is all about appealing to ego), they will follow.

You can probably find a girl to marry that will be fine with you having a boyfriend on the downlow, the same way women throughout the ages dealt with men having mistresses.

Hell, I know a girl who wants to be a tradwife but is also a fujoshi.

Learn to be bisexual.

Yes pure hwhite
When I hit puberty I jerked off to baseball players

You whore.

There are more likes than dislikes in your link.

My version of OP's conundrum is I hate Jews -- but specifically the males, and am inordinately attracted to their women. So gas the (male) kikes, I guess?

1. Get rid of your cats
2. Sort yourself out
3. Consider the risk of diseases from the gay lifestyle
4. Try taking test or something