Brits - in the wake of this next installment of Cultural Enrichment - what can we really do to stop it? Need suggestions

Brits - in the wake of this next installment of Cultural Enrichment - what can we really do to stop it? Need suggestions

Nothing.

Despite what Sup Forums would like, you cannot deport every Muslim in a country.

Many are born here; good luck in revoking their citizenship.

And after the debacle of trumps Muslim ban there's no hope of even an attempt at that.

The sad fact is it will take many generations to fix this issue. Cut out there propoganda, shut down rogue mosques, and most importantly stabilise the Middle East.

>do nothing
You are a literal cuckold and show not procreate

Kill every man, woman, and child

Jeremy Corbyn's policies are a much better solution, not that that will be popular with Sup Forums probably.

Things like that concert they're having in Manchester and that "You ain't no Muslim, bruv!" video coupled with more spending on the police and security services to nip things in the bud work best.

P O G R O M
O
G
R
O
M

Yeah that'll scare ISIS away, I honestly fucking hate "people" like you. Why don't you get another insect tattooed?

Realistically, nothing. The time to stop this shit was 20 years ago, but capitalism demands infinite growth or it all comes crashing to a halt. These issues are just symptoms of the root cause, which is braindead boffins trying to lump the problem onto their successors. They couldn't work out how to maintain the economy with a population decline, so they used a festering bandaid and hoped for the best. Now the body is necrotic and there's no cure.

We can get rid of them. We have gas chambers in perfect working condition over here. Cheers!

How bout you teafags focus on fixing your teeth first.

we need guns, lots of guns.

Move to America, your countrymen are faggots.

Don't need to deport them, just convert them into a renewable replacement for coal.

Shut the fucking borders.
Start rooting these cunts out one by one.

London meetup?

Nothing. Keep redpilling the normies until the situation becomes untenable. This is a situation that will last at least another decade.

>Cut out their propaganda, shut down rogue mosques

Typical Britcuck, thinks censorship solves problems

Suppressing their ideas only reinforces their sense of victimhood and righteousness, and they continue to believe in them

Shutting down mosques will only cause Islamists to go underground. Right now at least the government knows where they can keep tabs on them. Even if they're not foolish enough to discuss their plans in the mosque, you find who a possible threat and who associates with who.

Try to make improvised weapons. You know how. Search the net for detailed instructions if necessary.

>Muslims biggest weapon is their fertility
>Attack muslim women and their offspring
>Attack them when they are not expecting it.
>Make sure the kids die, if the female is pregnant, stab in the belly.
>It must be very public, at busstops and in the streets, it reaches the news better this way. The coppers wont have a chance to cover this up

Its gruesome, I agree, but at this point you have to use terror tactics. Its no longer banter and edgy comments, its for real now. They must feel unsafe everywhere. Take away their means of reproduction. Not everyone might be up for it, but I know some you Chavs are quite violent and can do it.

You can do a lot, but it won't make a difference.
we have 3rd generation muslims here now. You can't do anything about them. They have every right as you and me.

You can deport migrants sure, but that is still a very low number of total muslims that are here.

The only actual way is military roundup and execution of anyone who remotely supports Islam. This a fairy tale though and it would not be approved or even considered (muslims hold some positions of power and liberal lefties hold the rest), and even if by some miracle it was, then we would be invaded by NATO countries and stopped.

Just enjoy your day to day life while you can and hope that in 20 years time you are not being dragged out into the street, asked to accept Allah as your god, and if you refuse get your throat slit.

We can help

Actually it will work. Just because you personally don't like something it doesn't make it any less true. Unless you want to explain how giving the terrorists exactly what they want so they can use that to justify radicalising even more mentally ill fuckwits and cutting the numbers of police and MI5 budgets further is somehow a better solution.

I hate "people" like you. Why don't you say online how you're going to deport everyone but do nothing other than pick scabs off your arse and doing nothing about your mental neighbour to the North.

Cucks like you is the reason ths happening so often.
Centralise the religion by appointing religious council with main mulla, authorised by goverment.
Then say that you will tolerate only official peaceful islam.
Muslims actually quite nice people if situation is handed properly.
And for fucks sake stop letting extremists from saudi arabia in, what the fuck do your goverment even thinking?

fucking shut up already, once again innocent muslims will bear the brunt of this, they will be met with suspicion ad scrutiny now, in many ways Islam is the biggest victim of all this. We cant dwell on the past we need to move on already europe needs to learn to live with these unfortunate incidents and put these unfortunate events behind us otherwise we are playing into the hands of nazi’s like trump and farage

>we have 3rd generation muslims here now. You can't do anything about them. They have every right as you and me.
laws like this have to be abolished. They stay arabs or pakis or whatever. They never became real UK citizens. They are only "british" by passport. This sentiment against pseudo-"brits" has to gain traction.

Agreed, I think this is very important, and makes all the difference

Corbyn is a known IRA Sympathizer. Of course he wants the current trend against the native population of the UK to continue. He is a self-hating communist. Why dont you ppl understand this? He is a liar and non-patriot. He will fuck up your country beyond recognition.

Centralize muslim religion?
This wont work. We got DITIB here in Germany, and they make no effort to curb the extremism, its just lipservice. This will have no effect. Organisations like this will only serve as a "5th column" of sorts.

unironically this.

at least ireland DID SOMETHING when they got fucked with.

Realistically in the short term we can remove imams that receive funding from foreign donors, stop building mosques and shut down mosques connected with terrorists, as well as immediately stopping immigration from muslim countries and extreme vetting for all muslims. In the long term (over the next 100 years) there could be an islamic reformation but I doubt the kikes and low iq arabs will let that happen.

Personally I want a full-on Deus Vult cyberpunk neo-crusade genocide but that's just a pipe dream.

My most realistic prediction is that nothing will happen and the Anglo will fade into history like a candle in the night.

Nothing
Lay down under the table and die like a good goy.

I refuse fellow European

You mean electing a gay half-indian PM?
Or the senseless terrorism between culturally almost identical ethnicities for centuries?

>fucked with
The irish only fucked themselves. Royally.

Corbyn is the man you have to fight. Kill, if necessary. And this friendly advice coming from a man, whose country brits have bombed to bits and pieces.

Also we need separate prisons for those identified as radical muslims, preferably isolated off-shore as far away from normal prisons as possible.

UBER RARE

Mate dont want to be a dick about it , but its always the same as seen with Germany and Sweden, you guys just wont do noting , you would rather die not being an islamophobe.

You country is fucked because the majority thinks this way.
Nothing will happen , because if it would to happen it have started right after the 7/7 bombings in 2005 but you didnt do shit in 12 years except import more of them.

Your politicians are shit, your people are shit and i regret to say this but when you dont have a majority of people willing to do something about this you will perrish.

Godspeed user.

The Israelis can help you with that.
They recognized the problem for years and acted accordingly

>inb4 muh joos
>inb4 le merchant meme

Israel knows how to end this shit. The UK PM needs to call Netanyahu and plan a nice and
effective punishment against the muslims plus a ethnic cleansing program (this time not as a hoax).

I think you guys all know what must be done.

You did it once, it's time to do it again. But this time, make it stick.

Who cares if they were born here?

Most of them identify with the culture and religion of their parents and openly hate Britain and its values. I had one tell me that the worst army in the world in terms of ruthlessness is the British army because of COLONISATION. Another "Brit-born" Paki would tell me about the miracles of Islam and gave me hints that he believed in youtube videos that showed ALLAH'S WRATH through turning disobedient people into fish-creatures. And he was THIRD GENERATION British-born.

> deport
If we Sup Forums gets Sup Forumss way, we'll be exceeding the Paris agreement limits ifyouknowwhatimeanyouknowwhatimean

I don't get why you guys give out citizenship by place of birth instead of by origin of parents. Just seems to cause problems.

>Ram horn sounds

Solution:

>Separate Religious and Political Islam

Have a UK government council with religious experts, secular Muslim leaders, etc, analyse Islam and decide which parts are religious and which are cultural/political.

In the end Islam is simply Muhammad's likely drug-fueled ramblings created to further the agenda of his own tribe, with its roots in Abrahamic religions. This shouldn't be too complicated, simply strip anything from the religion that is about seizing power from governments or cultures, and anything that encourages war, and anything that is against equal rights (women's rights, gay rights, etc)

>Educate the differences

Educate everyone from the most white and christian to the most Islamic via social media, TV, radio, everything. Have as many Islamic leaders as possible back it to show moderate Muslims that Islam doesn't have to be political.

It may be necessary to do the same steps with Political Christianity/Judaism/etc, though this will be far easier than Islam.

>Declare war on Political Islam

By this stage, everyone should know the difference between political and religious Islam. Real moderate Muslims will simply have to become westernized, lose the bin-bags and tea towels, and they will quickly integrate. Any Muslims that refuse can then be arrested, imprisoned indefinitely for treason, executed, or deported.

>Curb Immigration

Entirely stop Islamic immigration, strengthen border checks, strengthen the police force.

>Population Control

Bring into law a baby limit similar to China, British birthrates wouldn't be affected, but it would significantly reduce large Muslim families.

>As Islam is reduced and morphed into a much more secular and modern religion, extremism should drop.

And any extremism that does occur should result in the executions of everyone involved - including those who knew about it but did not report it.

Thoughts?

I like the concept of Highlighting Political and Religious Islam, I'm gonna note this

definitely not a mudslime sympathizer and I don't comment and I'm in support for full deportation but if you have this much anger pent up in you- it will only hurt you. Don't come here for a while, meditate or something.

None of you seems to learn from other countries. But I will give you a hint, pic in the OP. Eliminate liberals.

Every time a terrorist attack happens, they benefit from the eyeballs. They want the world to be eventful so they can capitalize on events.

Don't kill them all.

How about Apartheid? It was working pretty well in South Africa until they were basically forced to end it. Might be a little too early to suggest Apartheid in the current political climate still, but things are definitely getting around to it.

Join the assault on Raqqa, full strength. It's our fight as well, the days of outsourcing it to the Kurds should be long gone. We should have done this after Paris anyway, definitely after they machine gunned our people on a fucking beach.
It's time to wipe them all out, we have to take casualties and get over it, it's a war.
pic semi-related, it's mosul.

The Solution Cont:

>Extended Deportations

Allow the deportation of all descendants of 5th Generation immigrants (of all races/religions). Whenever Muslims fail to integrated, refuse to move to a new form of Islam, or are suspected with reasonable evidence of being dangerous, they can be deported. If countries refuse to take them, they are executed.

>Engage with extreme Right Wing groups.

Funding (perhaps), and legitimizing extreme groups would allow a government to have some influence, and violent outbreaks can be reduced against Muslims - as these groups are less likely to be able to differentiate between political and religious Islam.

And when these groups grow less "scary" and less exclusive, more people join - more edgy youth will choose right wing groups over Antifa, and apologists/pro-Islamic-extremists.

>Require English to be spoken and written to a fluent level by every citizen by 2020.

This will force Islamic ghettos to open up else face consequences from deportation to imprisonment/fines/etc. This would be marketed as both patriotic and beneficial to integration of everyone. Reducing Arabic as a language used in the UK will stop the next generations of Muslims from being so segregated from the rest of the country, and will then be more likely to get behind the separation of political and religious Islam.

>Create a solidarity movement to unite moderate Muslims under a new branch of the religion.

Uniting new reform Muslims against old hypocritical Islam with a very proud, clear movement will make it very easy to distinguish between regular old Islam and new Islam.

>Total banning of "old" Islam

Brand old Islam as warlike and degenerate by 2030-2040, the minority of Muslims left in the UK to protest can simply be arrested, deported, or killed in a national effort to stamp out extremism.

>Execution is necessary

Not executing Muslims who fail to conform will only strengthen their resolve to fight, they will spread uncontrolled again.