When did you grow out of your "Breivik did anything wrong" phase?

When did you grow out of your "Breivik did anything wrong" phase?

For me it was around 2013.

>killing teenagers who can't defend themselves
how brave!

nobody said it is brave lol

2014 I guess. Pretty intense realization of what race is and why it matters.

The OP implied it

They were all going to grow up to become SJWs who would probably have done more damage to Norway than letting an equivalent amount of refugees in actually would have. Nothing of value was lost.

when I became a good goy and learned that we need multiculturism to coexist as one race

Bad goyim

brave not=right

OP never said what breivik did was brave, he just said he did nothing wrong.

sometimes there's casualties in war, get used to it. islamic terrorists kill and rape our sons and daughters constantly and nobody raises an eyebrow. white man does it and suddenly he's the literal reincarnation of satan?

>killing the poisonous spawn of hyperliberal communist retards, who are being groomed to take positions in your corrupt government as soon as they are the right age.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Breivik is a national hero. He single-handedly made Norwegian leftists pause and reconsider their strategy for the next 20 years, and that might just be enough time.

Communists aren't human. Neither are their children. Exterminating vermin doesn't require bravery.

Didn't he massacre a bunch of future conservatives? How is this "did nothing wrong" meme here?

When will you grow out of your juvenile mindset?

No, he massacred a bunch of SJWs in the making:

>Political Summer camp on an island
>The kids/teenagers who attend are the sons and daughters of Norwegian Leftist/SJW politicians
>Pretty much an indoctrination camp
>These kids/teenagers will almost certainly grow up to become "open border/one world/give us all the Muzzie refugees" politicians/rulers
>No doubt they will use such an experience on their CVs/resumes and be groomed to rule
>Breivik nipped them in the bud

That's pretty much all there is to it.

He did du sumffin
He was one of the first wake up callers

Fuck off kike

>To Breivik I can only say I hope you do kill yourself. You have killed more Norwegians than the entire Muslim population in Norway has done the last 40 years, and you claim to be a Norwegian nationalist and patriot fighting (alongside your Jewish masters) against Islam, to protect us against their crimes!? I am sorry to say so, but you have made a big mistake. Islam has been imported to Europe by Jews, so that guys like you would run to the Jews and fight for them like you did when you murdered future mothers of Norwegian children. Death to you and to all other "European" Zionists out there as well! You are the main problem for Europe, because guys like you allow the Jews to run Europe into the ditch. The Jews would not have been able to do anything to us if it hadn't been for Christian losers like you!

>Sup Forums doesn't like Jews
>claim Breivik was Jew puppet
>????????!
>profit

For me it's the sweet potato pie

I agree norgebror, the zios and their puppets knew full well what a catastrophe mudslime immigration would be. And now israel has both a growing islamophobia and the holohoax working for them.
Mudslimes are shit but the problem is thst they are here and not their existance in itself.
So, yeah Breivik is a fucking jew tool. He ought to be put in the oven along with his masters

It was fucking terrifying when on the news, then later I learn it was just labour young party.
Good riddance.

x'd out of history a bunch of future communists and SJW traitors

I mean I don't necessarily support the wanton killing of teenagers but I find it hard to really give a shit

It was the single time I was wrong about muslims being the perps.