>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

>London injuries
7 dead
48 injured

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge and Borough Market
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

>BRRRRRRAAAPPPPP BRRRRRRRAPPPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
theguardian
archive.is/Wdm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/paulnuttallukip/status/871283928656687106
twitter.com/Owen_Jones84/status/871137361047859200
youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY
twitter.com/Owen_Jones84/status/871145429882224640
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=1GiV0qzzQjg
twitter.com/theresa_may/status/871290664574754816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive
>youtube com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
hooktube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
archive.is/Wdm7I

Is this good for the Tories?

Is there somewhere to watch May's statement at 10 live online?

I hope not.

>mfw response to this attack
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

which timeline is this?

Nth for people screaming that immigration must be lowered, then unironically voting Tory

So you want the labour SJWs in charge of terror instead?

>voting for any of the disgraceful parties that make up British politics

twitter.com/paulnuttallukip/status/871283928656687106

>I am refusing to suspend the UKIP campaign because disrupting our democracy is what the extremists want

STIRRED

Well I certainly don't consider (((Labour))) to be the party that's tough on terrorism, do you?

SNP are going to lose like 10-15 seats on Thursday, you know

They said the Manchester Bombing would be and nothing changed

There`s still one more month of slaughter guys, this insanity is just the start.
And people will behave exactly like they want.

For god sakes the biggest UK hero of all time hated muslims and yet still the UK allows itself to be cucked so hard by Islam.. you idiots need to wake up.. and fast.

Good for him.

Reminder that this is the typical Tory voter

>the biggest UK hero of all time

who do you mean?

As opposed to the Conservative SJWs who let in more immigrants than Blair despite claiming they'd reduce immigration.

>being this blatant

Churchill i'm guessing

Vote LABOUR

start burning korans in the street.. intimidate them back

>is spectacular failures to catch terrorists before they can act, good for the Tories

I'm almost willing to bet actual money these guys will have been known to the authorities as threats. That information possibly being supressed until after the election. If it does come out, it'll be used used as an example of the scale of the problem our amazing security services have to deal with every day .

Nope. I think it's very bad for them, I'm afraid. They look weak with so many attacks and reducing the threat level (even though JTAC is independent from govt), and Labour can argue about police funding (even thought the Met Police Commissioner literally just said she believes the police are well-resourced)

Based Nutt

Keep calm and be a good Goy

Burgers first

Why hasn't Tommy Robinson tweeted anything yet? Thought he'd be all over this.

He only gets upset when it's gays getting attacked. If it's ciswhite males he is secretly chuffed because he gets to project how much he loves Islam.

>Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.- Quran (2:216)
>Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.- Quran (2:244)
>Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah- Quran (4:76)
>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.- Quran (8:12)
>And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah. Quran (8:39)
>So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.- Quran (9:5)
>Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth- Quran (9:29)
>And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.- Quran (17:16)
>Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause- Quran (61:4)
>He it is who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist- Quran (61:9)

Owen's just getting it out of his system before he goes back to school tomorrow

>Terrorist attack
>people dead
>Sit in the bar pretending everything is ok

This passivity is going to be the death of them.

A guy burned one on the HWNDU tour in new mexico.. your turn.

>people keep falling for this fake

>during normal times: FUCK BRITISH CULTURE IT NEEDS TO DIE ALREADY
>during terrorist attacks: BLIMEY GUVNAH KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, STIFF UPPER LIP, BRITISH FIGHTING SPIRIT

I fucking hate leftists so much

Do photographers really have to stamp their damn name on shit like that, fuckin hell. Seems disrespectful

jesus fucking christ
you are doomed

Just got out of bed , any info on what happend last night Lads ? could not stay up for it and had to go to bed

Assuming the victims were all from London (which I doubt), then that's a few less Labour voters for them to worry about

Otherwise it's a few less foreigners to worry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY

kek, he's pretty funny.

yeah because the US and UK just decided one day to bomb the middle east for shits and giggles.... o wait.

Probably in court for hate crimes rn.

twitter.com/Owen_Jones84/status/871145429882224640

Iraq pretty much WAS for shits and giggles wasn't it?

>what is intent

I really pray for the sake of our nation's future that you're 18 or younger and the complete shit you're churning forth is the result of ignorance on your part and not informed judgement.

>to be fair
Literally sympathising with terrorists.

So, you guys have anything planned for June 23 this year?

>White van ploughs into civilians on London Bridge
>3 attackers get out, start stabbing people with long knives and cutting throats while shouting "This is for Allah"
>R brave boozers hold off the attackers by lobbing chairs and bottles at them
>Police arrive after 8 minutes and shoot the muzzies dead
>Reports of a separate incident in Vauxhall, but later confirmed to be an unrelated stabbing

Forgot to give figures, so far:
>7 dead
>48 injured in hospital, probably some more 'walking wounded' but not seriously hurt

>Reminder that this is the typical Tory voter
Reminder that this is the typical Labour voter

>only 45 minutes to save Are En Aitch Ess from Saddam's nukes m8

ETERNAL ARSENAL

Are you honestly trying to claim the Tories aren't SJWs and didn't oversee the highest net migration levels ever?

>British PM Theresa May to give a statement on the London terror attacks

too much confusion on whether it should be 23 jun, 24 of june or leave it until that day we actually leave

Fanks Tony!

Well done on providing absolutely no arguments and instead resorting to ad hominem.

Can't go out, Muslim will run me over

Is it actually helpful to offer to give blood in the aftermath of these attacks, or is it just complete virtue signalling? I have a fairly rare blood type and am close to London Bridge.

HOW MANY BONGS WAS THAT?

Nasty , still a big body count tho

New thread theme

>Luton
WHAT A SURPRISE

It is a basic fact. Cant handle the truth?

The last 7 years of tory rule have been left of blair. Its basic stuff that any non shill can see.

Why would the Met be telling people in Luton what to do instead of Bedfordshire?

In my eyes, anyone who doesn't see Islam as the enemy after 3 attacks in 2 months is a terrorist sympathiser piece of shit and deserves to be bombed/stabbed/mowed down by their piece loving friends

>Luton gets vapourised

Well, if you have something like AB negative it's always a good thing to give some

>I have a fairly rare blood type and am close to London Bridge.
Let me guess, sickle cell anemia?

>Luton
>Inb4 tommy Robinson goes ape shit

"Oi roight it's time to stop these COWARDS who are a MINORITY co-opting an inherently PEACEFUL RELIGION. We'll now be spying on you 100x more aggresively to avoid addressing the elephant in the room"

There you go, that's it.

How fucking useless are these Arabs when 3 of them struggle to beat the record of that attack in April?

>what is a dirty bomb

Goat fuckers couldn't make anything that lethal, right?

>Luton becomes a radioactive wasteland as opposed to just a regular wasteland

what's the problem?

Huh, the exact sort of tactics you said you would use on the Lab*ur plebbit screencap.

Makes me do a think.

I'm AB+, I think I remember after the Manchester attack they said that they only wanted O so maybe the rare types are unnecessary, but I've got nothing planned today so am happy to gib blood if it will help.

wow a dirty bomb in luton.. imagine my fucking shock

I swear Zulu era redcoats are the most effay uniforms ever.

where is are tyreesa?

It's really not that hard to do

Fuckoff back to whichever board you came from.

Just got 100% white in those diversity recognition tests.

Feel pretty proud lads.

fake and hetero

Anyone have a picture of the 2 guys in the bg of the news story?

Fake news desu

Once again we have to vote ukip in the hope one of the inevitable Blairites parties that can actually win co-opts their sensible Policies

>I have just led a meeting of COBR in response to the appalling London attack and I will soon be making a statement in Downing Street.
twitter.com/theresa_may/status/871290664574754816

I don't have prussian blue or a hazmat suit

60 years too early to trigger fallout IRL btw guys, sthap.

I did read somethzing once that said there will be plenty of donated blood immediately after an incident, but much less blood donated in the days/weeks afterward. So do it next week.

IIRC the wore sand coloured pith helmets in Africa but the film Zulu picked white because it was more effay

23rd mate