Pssstt

pssstt

hey britfags

need to be known by a shooting instructor for at least a year so he can certify for you. also, better to apply for the FAC, it includes the shotgun certificate

>tfw impulse bought a nice 1897 Winchester, around 80 shells and even a nice shell carrier for 220$

Feels good to be free

have to keep the guns locked up at a club useless

They're going to give retarded muslims guns and prevent euros from arming themselves.

This is false

My mate has two, you do need to keep them in a gun safe though.

You don't you just need somewhere secure, my dad keeps his shotguns locked in a cabinet under the stairs

guns are part of their culture and not british culture, thats why its ok

WRONG. Much easier to get a shotgun certificate so easier to get that first, also the FAC does not allow you to get shotgun. To get shotgun license you just need to fit a safe to a supporting wall in your house, full out the form and the police will come and check it's secure then , as long as you have no history of criminality or mental illness you will get shotgun license and can buy as many shotguns as you like.

Firearms certificate you need to have been a member of a gun club for over year and need people there to vouch for you, also you need to apply seperately for every gun you want to buy.

T. Legal Shotgun owning Brit , pic related

ridiculous
California is fucking anti-human. This? Overthrow your government and reinstitute monarchy you fucking cucks

and you can keep ammo in the same house?

Our gun laws in NZ are better than UK, and we came from them. Why has god forsakened them?

Yeah, it doesn't have to be secured just outside of the gun safe. Also 12g cartridges quite cheap here.

you need to have a reason to own them. gun club, hunting etc you can't own them for the purpose of self defence, i mean obviously you can lie, just sayin. you have to have a police interview also to make sure you're of a stable mind before they will issue you one, they also have the right to inspect your firearm and ammunition at any time, if anything happens in your area with a firearm they are allowed to check everything is in order with yours.

seconding this question

can you kill with it? these fucked shituations would stop in their tracks if you put a bullet between their eyes as they mow down people or pull a blade for allah cause

well fuck me then, point taken

Nice gun. 10/10 would skeet shoot with

Yeah you can technically kill with it of course, it's a shotgun with live ammo. Although our self defense laws are incredibly cucked so you would probably only be able to do so if someone is waving a gun in your face

farmer shot two burglars and he was sent to prison a while back

He shot them in the back when fleeing and he was released after a year due to public uproar

the last guy i heard about got sent to prison for 20 years

>tfw we don't have a stand your ground law

already got mine,

>Robbers assault pub
>Hold landlord at gunpoint
>Barmaid gets landlord's shotgun
>Shoots and kills both robbers
>No charges

There be precedents.

fucking lucky, im moving over
make space

>b-b-but you can't use it in self defense so it's u-u-seless!!

Set a precedent you cucks, become the face of gun rights and build momentum from it.

It will only take ONE case to swing the pendulum. One legal firearm use against terrorism.

No, no one cares when Jamal breaks into your house at night to steal your TV, we're talking riposting against terror attacks.

No room for pakis sorry

Gotta keep all that space for the blacks and Mexicans right?

>My mate has two
Why don't you have one?

>my dad keeps his shotguns
Why don't you have one?

>you need to have a reason to own them
Register for a gun club/hunting licence then.
What's so hard about it?

If it's so easy why haven't evety polfag brit started to arm himself up yet? That's the grist thing I'd do if I lived there at this point

Anyway, is it expensive? The permit and weapon?

>If it's so easy why haven't evety polfag brit started to arm himself up yet?
For the same reason young people/city people don't have a gun in France, even though it's easy to get one.

It's not the "norm", they believe guns "cause violence", when I tell people I have guns they think I'm "weird" or a "danger".
Also, I also assure you most people do not even think it's possible to have a gun except if you're a countryside retard hunting on Sundays.

In short, they're fucking cucks.

Because all of them have criminal records lmao

Hispanics are alright, they may as well be white where it counts.

71.5% of your teenagers will be redeemably human, while the rest need to be culled.

Mostly correct. My rifle club gave me full membership after only 3 months so I could apply for my FAC. I had to shoot there twice a week for that time though.

Sorry about flag. I'm a bong on holiday.

>Hispanics are alright

I seriously worry i'd get drunk, bring it out and shoot someone by mistake

>Hurr I'm so fucking week I can't control myself
Learn it you fucking cunt then.

Take a vacation go to Paris, sign up in the FFL, do the training for a few months and leave before you get bound by the contract.

You'll come back a man.

Fucking faggot.

Weak*, sorry. I'm a bit mad.
This passivity boils my blood.

IQ doesn't matter, only societal values.

High IQ people set the standard for what's acceptable through government.

>firearm or shotgun
>firearm
>or shotgun

>IQ doesn't matter
Low IQ Paki detected.

A free civilization cannot be sustained if the medium IQ is under 90.

Source: History

Hopefully yourself you mong!

>Someone trespasses on your property putting your safety at risk.
>You gun them down like the dogs they are.
Seems like justice served, no wonder people were upset.
I had to draw my CC the other day, never been more thankful to live in the US.

Basically what Frenchy said It cost me about £300 all in, £150 for the gun £90 for the safe, £50 for the license.

Most people don't realise how easy it is, plus we have a very anti gun culture here

It's pretty cheap. £50 for application and you need a safe at about £100. Mine took 6 months to get though.
My guns range form £300 for a Winchester SXP pump to £2000 for an engraved Berreta686.

Hispanics are no good. Granted they're not as violent as certain races (still a lot more violent than whites though) they're not intelligent enough to sustain a first world nation nor do they posses a white work ethic.

I mean look at how badly they fall for the welfare trap, progressives have them on total lockdown, basically the trap that niggers fell into.

>TFW if only white men voted we would be relentlessly right leaning.
We fucked up something bad my dudes.

You can't let them in the way we're doing now, if a few are let in for say a generation, and I mean a few, so few that even if they do get uppity they won't have a choice but to either assimilate or GTFO since they're such a minority, then it could work. No I think the real danger is having jews around, just remember that whenever there was a white saying "Hey, Juan is a great friend and has a nice Christian family, they all can't be that bad!" there will be a Jew ready to take advantage of him, next thing you know the White and the Bean are being overrun by low IQ 3rd Worlders and the only way to fix it is a hard reset. Remove the jew and things should go smoothly for everyone