WOW. This is powerful

I can always count on J.K. Rowling to retweet the best tweets of terror attacks.

These aren't people.
These are beasts waiting to be mowed down.

Kill her

>Calm down guys; someone hold my beer, I've got this.

I like J.K Rowling now.

>lack of courage

You mean like the police that ran away from the attackers?

Or the British people who were too pussy to deal with the Muslim problem after Manchester and got themselves killed yet again only a week later?

Fucking kek.

>We will not let hate and terror win

They already fucking did, you dumb cunt.

Women were a mistake.

Go fuck a dude then

still waiting for you to fill your mansions with refugees you fucking hairy twatter

So true!

>Writes a popular book series for children
>Grown adults idolise her and lap up her words of wisdom on social media

The modern era was a mistake

I never understood why writers, actors and musicians are held in a better light regarding geo-political and social subjects, than legit experts who study those subjects.

Fucking right mate

>we'll never do ANYTHING about it!
>and now we get MORE muslims!

If you ignore it, it will go away
Maybe

Harry Potter is the Bible for liberal mental infants, that's why they view the world in Potter analogies

If we all went by ur ideology then there would be nothing left but middle aged white racist mysoginist men... u would all turn homo and die off with no babies...

NYTimes kek
>ALMOST two weeks ago
"Why couldn't the refractory period have been longer?"

>literally zero evidence, as in, like, not even a shred of evidence, not even a hint of evidence

jew conspiracy theorists were a mistake

We "evolved" from the "dark ages" in the 50s when women were obedient sitting at home caring for the children into a "progressive" society where "empowered" women are allowed to speak out their "minds" in public.

ISIS has been expelled from iraq tho

Maximum effective range of Love & Unity, zero meters.

Why would it be a mask of Netanyahu?

If Israel is out to create "Greater Israel", why did they give back the Sinai Peninsula after they won it from a war with Egypt?

wrong, they lost most of mosul, they still control a decent amount of iraq

>can't even take Gaza or Palestine
>going to take over Egypt, Jordan, Syria etc...

fucking moronic theory

Oh, so now you are calling Muslims thugs? How dare you, you white privileged racist. You are pathetic JK Rowling.