Reminder that we're one of the only western countries that is still terrorist attack free

Reminder that we're one of the only western countries that is still terrorist attack free.

Feels good man, you're allowed to come here if I get to fug your sister :--DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgM9JozWOf0
youtu.be/zOOpSAQtGsE
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.tweedekamer.debatdirect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake and gay

fug xDD

DELETE THIS

Nigger we will literally never flood. We're doing the opposite of flooding.
You see this red area marked on the map?
That used to be water. We cucked the water out to create more land, it's 100% artificial land with a theme park.

And we're not even done yet lmao.
We're planning on taking more, even building a whole airport out there because the sea is our bitch.

what about that cartoonist that got stabed in the street by a butthurt muzzy

Did you forget Theo van Gogh?
If you're thinking about "Modern" attacks, don't jinx it. We have enough mudslimes here to do something.

>tfw no tall Dutch gf
I cannot express my sadness

That was 13 years ago.

Most of muh family still lives over frisland only really in contact with my cousin and he's been pretty anxious about something happening for a few years now

>i'm 12 the post

???
He was shot in 2004.

Did the director of the Submission movie get stabbed/beheaded in broad daylight with a note stabbed into his chest.

Stabbed*

+ there was the political murder on Pim Fortuyn.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgM9JozWOf0

R

>with a theme park
noice, worth the expense after all, ought to add a new province asap imo

That was in 2002 and the killer was a white leftist.

Yeah me too...

Honestly though, Pim could have uncucked us big time. He foresaw this shit and it has only gone downhill ever since.

F

>Wie is Volkert van der Graaf
>Wie is Mohammed Bouyeri
>Wie is Samir Azzouz
>Wat is de Hofstadgroup
>Wie is Jason Walters

It's like you're 15 years old and don't remember the early 2000s...

I agree, unlike Wilders, Pim actually had a brain. It was just stupid of him to walk around without security

>tfw live in Schilderswijk

Shot. The knife was only to pin the note to his chest..

>All these fucking teenagers that don't remember the day like it was yesterday

Of course I remember them, but that was ages ago compared to whats happening in Europe right now.

Still terrorism. If van der Graaf did what he did today, he'd get life like Bouyeri did.

>Volkert van der Graaf is a free man, out on parole WITH A NEW IDENTITY
Fuck this fucking country, fuck our legal system, and FUCK our judges.

I'm 24, user and I was 11 when that happened, of course I don't remember every detail

That fag predicted almost everything happening today. Such a shame he was killed by a limp dicked leftist who pretty much ruined the state of our country

>Hofstadgroup
these guys are from my town, they had grenades and shit, pic related are the terrorists

Geert is preventing other right wing parties from rising up, because his party is sucking up all the votes like a sponge, even though he is not able to do anything as the other parties have sworn to ignore him. Now with the FvD, next election he should resign so they can actually grow and make some big changes.

Clock is running out for the left. Tick tock.

Don't say this. You're going to jinx it now. Amsterdam is such a chill place. I don't want Islamophobia to take over my city.

Second theme park coming soon boys at the unfinished castle in almere

capped for the inevitable attack

T. Morrocan scum

But seriously I'm Dutch too ok praise the dikes
youtu.be/zOOpSAQtGsE

Efteling is the best theme park and will never be beaten.

>Of course I remember them,
Then you should have remembered we are not terrorist free. If anything, we're AHEAD of the curve.. People where throwing grenades at SWAT teams before it was cool in the Hague.

>but that was ages ago compared to whats happening in Europe right now.

It's literally the same movement though. Several attackers in Belgium had ties with the Sharia4Belgium movement from that same era, and decades are not ages by any margin.. Hofstadgroup members also had ties with Sharia4Belgium, and there are known Dutch Jihadists then went to Syria that were tied to those organisations.. Some of them alive today, in Syria, some of them unknown, and some of them relatively recently convicted for recruiting jihadists go to Syria..

The fact that we've not seen any major incidents seems to be down to a combination of luck and language issues (most of the current power strucures in European Jihadi land seem to be Francophone, and Britain seems to be experiencing a sort of seperate network of """"lone wolves""")

You're a fucking imbecile if you think we're completely safe.

Load of shit.
We don't want pussies who flee and hide in fear of niggers, we want people who fight the problem.

I'm 27 and I fairly vividly remember that day.. Maybe because I was in Amsterdam at the time.

>of course I don't remember
Then don't open threads like this, cunt.

this.

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT MOEDER LOT, IN'SHALLAAF!

Nope, nothing will happen.
You're just paranoid.

We haven't had terrorist attacks in at least 10 years, fuck off you paranoid nigger.

Aren't these people supposed to get TBS treatments? And he shouldn't be walking free because I seriously doubt he regrets what he did. Such is life in best country

nice, I hope they choose a mature name though, Six Flags turned into Walibi World or something - never visited again
true, the animotronics, talking trash can etc... is pretty crazy

Kek. I am from Ltown.

I'm going to come to the Netherlands and fuck your women so the children will be 5'9 half-scottish manlets like me :DDDD

DELET THIS!!!

can please someone explain this memeball for me, i donĀ“t understand it.

I don't know how it is outside of my province but here in Limburg muslim immigrants keep to themselves and are far from extremist, their children are atheists often.
That being said, my best friend is a third generation Moroccan berber whose family is amazighen, not even real muslims as they are a polytheistic tribe at heart. His nephews went to Syria to fight and got killed. Nobody in the family saw it coming, only learned about it when they got killed.

>implying our women like manlets like you
lol, maybe you can fuck a muslim, their climax is very explosive I hear

Colgate

You don't shit where you eat

Also what was Tarik's deal?

Sorry, you need to be at least this tall to go on the rides.

Strange considering you are the Soddom of the west.
If i wanted to attack europe i would start with Amsterdam

I agree. Mainly because I live like 5 min away from it.

ooh, now i get it, thanks

They wanna be like the efteling it is called witch world

Again, things are currently happening, but most of it is focussed on the Caliphate and the foreign struggle. Not saying there will be a major incident in the Netherlands, but there's a real chance, because sooner or later many of these jihadists will return home, like the ones in Belgium did.
Who are you trying to convince here? Yourself?
van der Graaf did not get TBS because he was not declared insane, and iirc he refused the psychological test. he did not get life because it was a 'first offense' (even though it was a fucking first degree political murder) and because the 'terrorist intent' qualification (which increases the penalty) which was later used for Mohammed Bouyeri was not written into the law yet. I believe van der Graaf was actually one of the reasons that got written into the law.

>Also what was Tarik's deal

Oh god the Sup Forums meming

>HERHALEN

top kek m8, if dutch women think dutch men are too feminine and go after coons then they'll surely swoon over me with my burly "exotic" accent

Nothing islam related, he just wanted to talk about how nos spreads lies and is manipulation people, which is 100% true.

Is zahzah /ourguy/?

>Will travel to the Netherlands to fuck bitches based on a photo collage meme I've seen on the 4chans

I somehow wish I could be there when you attempt this grand scheme.. You might want to stick with UK slags on a friday night m8, but suit yourself.

noice, will have to check it out then

>assumptions
Lmao just leave the thread man, just turn your pc off.

No.

>UK gets a muslim Labour mayor
>full fifth column, tells UK people to accept terror
>NL gets a muslim Labour mayor
>he cracks down harder on radical Islam than the conservatives

Even if you would be ripped af you would still be a ripped midget. They'll just laugh at you and go with Jan-Klaas who is 6'2. Honestly, our "white-trash" (paupers) are too red-pilled to date outside of their race and the higher-class women thinks immigrants are below their class and so stay the fuck away from them.

But hey, you can try. At least you can try some of our nigger-pacifier (weed).

>my best friend is a third generation Moroccan berber

Limburg was a mistake. We should've never lost Belgium.

Suit yourself proto-t*rk, I was offering a white child but instead you want ugly half-caste niggers, many such cases with feminine men!

1. Droomvlucht
2. Vogel Rok

[POWER GAP ]

3. Python
4. Fata Morgana
5. Joris en de Draak

[HUGE POWERGAP]

9001. De Vliegende Hollander

Honorable mention:
Pirana
Sprookjesbos

Waren er toevallig nog Sup Forumsdernaren bij de JFVD kickoff? Zag meerdere Trump petten kek.

>Suit yourself proto-t*rk, I was offering a white child but instead you want ugly half-caste niggers, many such cases with feminine men!

>Manlet that needs to travel to get laid
>Calls us feminine

Ok duud

>skincolour matters instead of religion
I prefer a hard-working brown atheist to the majority of white government aid receiving Christians here with their literal IQ of 50. White people in Limburg are the niggers.

>rusland begrijpen
OMG POETINMAATJES

Pegasus was fucking awesome. Still angry they removed it.

Don't worry, my anglo friend. You can go to Limburg, it's a Dutch province that is filled with manlets and womanlets.
Just don't go north of the rivers, that's where the tall people live.

m8, just try to get yourself a sweet girl and don't worry about our population. You've got problems of your own.

>tfw you live in a windmill and wear clogs all the time

do it faggot

we'll sail up the thames and claim the throne again

Ik ga eerst even de FVD volgen in de tweede kamer voordat ik me opgeef als lid. Ik wil niet die persoon zijn die bij meetups memes vertolkt en argumenten van Sup Forums afhaalt zonder echt een begrip te hebben van de partij

We're conquering land towards England so that we can start the great Anglo extermination.

Here, with this app you can keep track of what individual politicians say in the Tweede Kamer: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.tweedekamer.debatdirect

Makes following your representatives super easy.

17 and 1i june there is a openday you can go there and see what they are planning to build and stuff
Free tickets need to be ordered at the site

If Aboutaleb becomes the new leader of the PVDA I'll vote for them again.
Fata Morgana is my favorite. Reminds me of where I grew up.
The wood was literally rotting away.

>I'll vote for them again.
kys

Bedankt

You're our ex colony so obviously you're not cucked my man, stay strong well call you in when we start the reconquista

Even worse, you dipshit.

what did you vote last time friend

Negeer het spjeanse aas

Kys. Your friend will betray you.

And a tortilla taco and paella to you too my friend

>colony
you didnt colonize shit. The Haburgs' inherited us when they were emperor of the HRE and the king of Burgundy died without an heir. This wass then inherited by the Spanish line. It has not a lot to do with Spain conquering or colonizing anything.

Maar hij heeft gelijk

2 laat

>Droomvlucht.
>Vogelrock
Get out you disgusting piece of trash.

Je weet dit is aas?