It's only another few people dead, right?

It's only another few people dead, right?

You wouldn't want to be racist by implying it's got something to do with their religion and race, right?

If you kill your enemies, they win, right?

What do you suggest instead which doesn't infringe people's rights?

Obviously, we don't do anything different at all.

Terrorist attacks every couple of weeks are a low price to pay to avoid being called racist.

No solutions then, thought as much.

Yeah, it's about avoiding being called racist, it's not about the fact that it's an unsolvable, undetectable, unfixable problem that we can't do jack shit about. Watch it be all British citizens and not refugees or immigrants, too.

neck urself btw

Restricting immigration is a perfectly acceptable solution. Won't solve the problem of the muslims that are already in the uk, but at least it's something.

UK is an example of a left wing police system. See America? Their cops are very right wing, which is remarkable for big government entities. In Britain, your police didn't want to raid Muslim households doing abhorrent shit because racism. That's dangerously left wing. Just because they're "oppressed minorities" does not give them universal indemnity.

I'm assuming English security is similar, or worse they had the information and didn't do shit.

>Won't solve the problem of the muslims that are already in the uk, but at least it's something.

Is it? Has there even been a recent attack that wasn't done by a citizen?

You're right. If only someone had reported the guys that pulled off the last attacks before last night.

Oh right, people did report them and intelligence agencies knew about them.

But sure, it's undetectable.

> terrorist attacks now and then > being a racist
It's really that simple, bigots. Gooshh get with the time it's 2017, okay???

Well stands to reason that if you let in more muslims now they'll have children and grandchildren who may become equally disaffected. That much is reasonable I agree with Italy, but options are limited.

How many of those citizens are more than a few generations in?

"People." It wasn't people, it was their own community which reported them because they just want to live their sandnigger lives in peace in British soil. But sure, it's all about avoiding racism, what's why they didn't act, right?

Maybe if you have the information, one of the """""best""""" intelligence services in the world, and the support of the community which you are targeting, and still allow this shit to happen, it's not about racism and more about outright incompetence, especially when they were being watched. So, not really about fear of appearing racist, is it? It's more the same dumbfuckery like Trident where, even though you have the resources and the information, you just fumble every step of the way regardless.

I really hate Britain

Fucking cucks

As far as I'm aware, all second generation or more. Born and bred in the UK. I know in the Bataclan a couple were third generation, and wouldn't be surprised if that was the case over there as well.

The option is to target the ideology, not half-assed fixes like targeting people now in the off-chance that one of their grandchildren will turn out a fucking retard. Tired of hearing about border control and restricting immigration when there are zero efforts made to legislate and curb Islam which is already in-house. No one's rights should be infringed, but just like any other problematic ideology, it should be legislated and overseen. There are zero efforts towards this, and instead all of the effort is put into non-solutions like immigration right now to maybe reduce the problem 50 years later.

It's the price to pay to live in a big, vibrant, city.

stop panicking, it's just another Muslim terrorist attack which can happen anywhere, any time.

>There are zero efforts towards this, and instead all of the effort is put into non-solutions like immigration right now to maybe reduce the problem 50 years later.
Yeah, this is actually what's pissing me off, too.

We keep hearing about immigration and Brexit but it's not going to fix any of these attacks.

I think it's necessary to prevent future problems but it's not what anyone is dealing with now.

>The option is to target the ideology, not half-assed fixes like targeting people now in the off-chance that one of their grandchildren will turn out a fucking retard.

Immigration should be restricted anyway

>there are zero efforts made to legislate and curb Islam which is already in-house

It's not an either or, both aren't being done and should be. Hard to legislate when people for the most part aren't doing anything wrong though. Starts to get into dodgy territory when you have the government telling people what they can and can't believe.

>ired of hearing about border control and restricting immigration

>japan lets refugees into their country
>crime rate goes up shortly
>japan exports muslims and issues travel ban
>crime rate goes down
>bbc tries to demonize them
>japan gives no fucks
>profit?
europe will never be as based as japan or the usa

You'll just have to learn to live with it. There's no other way. It's a small price to pay for cultural enrichment

been seeing constant police raids on muslim households since the bombing