I have a serious question for brits

I have a serious question for brits.

If you go out to dinner and order a steak, would they give you a knife to cut ut with? Or do the politicians not want you to enjoy meals like normal people?

I don't know, when you go to school do you get given a gun in case you feel like shooting it up? Or do the politicians not want you to express your right to bear arms?

They only give you a knife if you are an (((ASIAN))) man, then you can use it to honour kill your date.

Restaurants do have steak knives, but a licensed waiter cuts it up into manageable chunks for you at your table. I'm sure people from abroad will take the mick, but this is the price of safety, and no price is too high for that.

Or yourself if you made a clerical error at the office and shamed the corporation.

waiter cutting up your steak? then what the hell does your wife do?

It's possible to cut a steak with a plastic knife provided it has sharp serrations

you get a butter knife with safety cork.

I've been to the UK, so you can trust me on this.
You repeatedly stab your steak with your fork. They do bring you a wooden chopboard and place your meat on it instead of a porcelain dish. They (all the people in the restaurant) pound the steaks with their forks to the tune of "God Save the Queen". If you're not eating a steak, you still tap on the table with your cutlery.
If you don't participate in this daily celebration, you get jailed for not respecting the monarchs.

Honestly, views like that belong in the 20th century, just like all these maniacs saying we have an unalienable right to a knife. It's 2017

THIRD POST BEST POST

The trained waiter cuts it up for you.

>but a licensed waiter cuts it up into manageable chunks for you at your table

What do you usually tip for this service?

Additional question. Do all the CTV cameras make you paranoid. Maybe it is me but I would find it uncomfortable but in reality there probably a lot everywhere. But it just seems creepy to me the VAST amount of CTV cameras. Are they proven effective at preventing or solving crimes? I dunno just seems 1984.

But if he takes up the knife and attacks you? All people need to have a knife on their person so they can defend themselves.

The waiter is fully trained and vetted.

so is there a big fancy school for it? someplace like her majesty's royal cutlery academy?

Trying to decide what is lamer. "ASIAN" man or "WHITE" Hispanic. These fuckin wordsmiths.

Cuck

>its CCTV
>CTV is a canadian television station
>there are more CCTV cameras in the UK than there are people
>there are 65 million people in the UK

This post has been censored by GCHQ in cooperation with the home office, for suspected anti-semitic content.

you have gone senile old man, give up that inheritance already

Asian man is correct, though. Just because burgers and leaves think "China and Japan" when somebody says Asia doesn't mean "Asian" is not correct.
The "Asian" men ARE technically asians. Indians are asians as well, even though in the west it's not generally thought of that way.

Anyway, that word is awfully generic. Asia is a huge continent and they they can't just call everybody "asian" to avoid naming the culprits. They should state the nationality.

Nah, it's more like getting an SIA license. There is a short course and a vetting process. It's not a massively stringent vetting process, but expect that to change after last night.

You don't tip specially for this service, you just tip the standard 10% on the meal cost. The waiter is paid a slightly higher wage, and steak costs a bit more than it used to, so, I suppose, you do indirectly tip for it, but not that you notice.

Why do you think our teeth are so fucked up. We have to chew everything.

nobody worth knowing tips, you goys keep spreading the poverty while i get Rich

You English. You were once the greatest people on earth. You brought law to the farest reaches of the world, you handed the torch of civilization to the most backwards tribes on earth, you taught the world of knowledge unknown to the common man.

You created an empire based on principles above all else. And you gave it up. You granted rights, freedom and independence. You went to war with your European brothers to defend these values. You sons bled for them in the deserts of Africa, the Monsoon in India, the Islands far away from your home.

You English gave birth to the United States and you let them go without holding a grudge against them. You English have been the foundation of the west, your ideas, your values, your laws have become the cornerstones of our civilization.

No brit should ever bow his head to a Muslim or any other culture for they would not enjoy the gifts of the modern world without you. Dont let them take it. Channel the spirit that made you pursue and defend your ideas. You are not below the muslim, you are above him. Do not let him have his way with your children, your women, your liberty, your security.

You british are the chosen people. Its just that you chose not to. No longer should you stand up to the oppression of the Muslims. Drive them out of your country.

>Waiters have to be trained and vetted to cut steak in Britain

Out of curiosity, do you use "UK, "Britain" and "England" interchangeably?

Mahmoud pls

Only UK and Britain, England would be too specific

It's pre-cut where I live. Also drinks served in plastic cups since about 2013 I think.

>Americans in charge of understanding sarcasm

Oh, thank god.
Many burgers use them all interchangeably,

Nice.

They just give me a steak knife at the restaurant I go to.

Preps Ahmed.

is this real

That's funny. I went to America and literally saw Amerifats using their fork as a knife. I got told I was a fancy European for using a knife

is this real

I literally cant tell if Brits are genuinely not allowed to cut their own steak or not

We are.

you are, but only after completing a course in safe knife handling. and your only allowed to retrieve the knife from a locked safe where the knife is stored, only for cutting of steaks and not for any other use

There used to be a Ministry of Safety until the Woolf reforms in the 1980s. This attack shows that we should return back to the days where knives weren't considered an existential threat to our culture and society.

wtf i cut my own stake at restaurants

It depends on what you're eating

There is a table mounted scissor-like blade where you take your steak to cut
The blade is secured on the table and table is bolted to the floor
This way you cant use it as a weapon

Are you properly vetted? It's a custodial sentence otherwise.

gotta be a little more subtle with your troll tabs.
i like the use of IE

>oi! drop the t-bone mate! it ain't worth your life!

I liek dis bong.

Wrong police

could shove someones throat to it just like you can do for your steak

They give you a plastic knife. British meat is also bad quality and extremely bad quality and tough as shit so it's practically impossible to eat it. They also only serve it well done because of mad cow disease. That's why people don't order steak in the UK.

What restaurant is it? It's illegal everywhere here.

the surveillance state was a preemptive psychological warfare tool to prep white populations for inaction and apathy in the face of an existential threat due to a perceived guarantee of being caught by the all seeing eye, the five eyes as it were

all the while, terror attack after terror attack perpetrated by individuals that were apparently on the radar

a whole generation losing its future because of the threat that they would lose their futures through the courts

Doesnt open wide enough to fit a neck

Of course not, knives are banned in Britain.

No

the imams cut the steak in the kitchen

A polite Muslim man will run into the restaurant and cut your meat for you while sharing his peaceful views on religion and world politics