youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real, papa francesco aint no cuck, but he is a retard foot fetish

>cuckpope
>calling for a crusade
>in britain of all places

no one's buying it, abdul. fuck off.

yeah its true you fuken brit kafir

need to meme some popes of old with fake twitter accounts based on what they actually said, eg the real callings for the crusade

>Thinking the Cuck-lick Church will ever declare holy war again

>nigger feet kissing pope
>calling for a crusade

>it's fucking real

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TIMELINE

I fon't think any Pope would recomwnd nations form militias. Best he can do is encourage Catholic nations, prolly Poland, Philippines, some South American nations to send troops for an advertly Catholic purpose, while encouraging Catholics to join said armies, but thay won't happen under this pope.

Oh but your pic is missing the point. When he said that they do not hate homosexuals he was speaking about the people not their sexuality.

Its the same old "Hate the sin, not the sinner" in a new package. All gay people need to do to save their souls from eternal damnation is to stop sodomizing eachother and pray for forgiveness. Being gay isn't sinful, acting on ones lust is.

this.
the issue is sodomy, which comes with a plethora of problems for both those involved and society.

Thinking men are sexy is one thing.
Taking dick up the ass is another.

Would Sup Forums rather have a holy war or a race war?

i would rather to see american and israeli military in the streets of europe than to be alive

why not both?

>Would Sup Forums rather have a holy war or a race war?
why not both?

A holy war is vastly superior. We get to kill white cuck liberals.

Stop getting my hopes up

should we be getting our popes up?
youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

>Pope Francesco
>call for a crusade

toppest of keks

>first non-European pope in over 1000 years
>first South American pope
>first Argentina pope
>be a cuck
wew

Holy war. And I'm an atheist but if I'd had to choose I'd rather stand with christfags against degeneracy than with nazis who find more and more ways divide people into racial groups and then demand their termination. The final solution has ultimately no end to it.

And let christian spics and niggers live
yeah no
race war all the way
holy cukcs can't even compete

yes.

Only correct answer.

The Pope could easily mobilise 1 billion Catholic soldiers overnight if he wished.

Mexicans would be swimming onto the shores of the Holy Lands torturing and killing in strange ways as they go.

If it means acutally doing something about this then fucking baptise me father!

This. White liberals would be the first to go in a race war anyway.

A mudslime could spit on his face and he'd lick it up and say Christ forgives him.

First one, then the other when nigs start forgetting the crusade and get uppity again.

Christian spics are better than communist-atheist, self-flagellating whites.

As a matter of fact, America should take solace in the fact that their nigs are raised God-fearing. Lord knows what would happen if their imagined oppression was mobilized into pisslam rather than the ineffectual BLM horseshit.

Spic here confirming this is true. Our people were born to kill other savages.

>spics better than whites
oh, a leaf

sir i need your help

I would have a holy war so we could kick catholic crusaders in their ass again. Better abdul as friend than traitorous crusaders invading fellow European countries.