Based Vlad the Impaler returns from the dead in London!

Other urls found in this thread:

countrystudies.us/romania/8.htm
youtu.be/Xb3O46ZEJmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#kebabremoved

I like Vlad, a lot
Impalling 10 000 Turks just to teach them a lesson

First international European brigade in upcoming wars to come should bare his name to honour him. Vlad Tepes.

did he died?

No.
That guy got literally kebabed.

Ehh... no.. if had been impaled his chest would be lifted and the pole would be a mess.

He's just in front of it.

It is symbolic.

He was a brilliant man.

Yes.

Yes the Muslim did.

Awww yeah.

>Impalling 10 000 Turks just to teach them a lesson
>Then get his head chopped off to be put on Topkapı's walls.
KEK. He sure showed us.

You showed yourself by being Arabized.

>Arab is used as a curse word in everyday language
>hurr durr you got arabized!!!

Vlad is the original remover of kebab. The things he did to the Turks kept them out of his country permanently. They literally never came back.

>american education

and you are still mad that apparently
he had the last laugh

Same is with Turk. When you tell someone he is a Turk its worse then you told him that he is a faggot or you cursed his mother.

Arab is a curse word though.. Can't change that roach.

He looks nothing like a muslim

yeah, his head was smiling at the tip of the spike from view. bosphorus is beautiful.
ahh yes, I know. your butthurt about it is immense.
>reading comprehension

>Gorillons or turkroach impaled from their poobox to their mouth slowly dying

>at the expense of raping romanians for 400 years afterwards.
pretty good.

You really are a savage people.

says the impaler lovers

you can't tell with those chinky eyes

>implying crushing subhumans is savage

You are bragging about raping women and children (typical) whilst we are bragging about military wins.

>1 dead Romanian for 10 000 dead turks
>Turkey still wins
Yah, seems about right.

That doesn't make you any less arab that you're in denial.
Everything about your country is middle east.

Well you're a Serb so of course Turk is a dirtier word than cunt.

>implying enslaving inferior nations is savage
you took "raping" literally? kek. I meant as a destroying their army and making them a vassal for 400 years.
>became a vassal for 400 years
it is pretty right.
KEK. tell that to Jobbik. I'm coming for Kurultaj in August. prepare a couple of Barbara Palvins for our arrival please.

What's it like to be from the most vile country with the world's most pathetic ethnicity that's ever been on this Earth?

It is pretty dope. Our simple existance makes other nations so butthurt, they start to act like feminists.

>Ottoman army marched into Wallachia
>sees forest full of impaled Turks
>Army shits themselves and runs away
oh im laffin

countrystudies.us/romania/8.htm
>Sultan Mohammed later invaded Walachia and drove Vlad into exile in Hungary. Although Vlad eventually returned to Walachia, he died shortly thereafter, and Walachia's resistance to the Ottomans softened.
don't choke out of laffin

hard to fight turks when they swarm 10 to 1

then don't brag about how you pissed us off, and how we rekt the shit out of you after that.

What? This guy isn't impaled with anything though.

That is just a post from the fencing next to him.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't know, it's symbolic or something? Jesus Christ.

You did not rekt any shit.All the Ottoman Gate could do is make a vassalage deal, which benefited both of us.
You intentionally or unnintentionally fail to mention that Mehmed ran like a bitch, the previous night, from Vlad, despite having a ton bigger army and then siege Wallachia with a huge army(biggest after Constantinople army according to contemporany sourced) and ten Vlad was assasinated.

remember to utterly pulverize turks at any chance when war begins, hopefully Russia will be in charge as they are ruthless (though Trump seems to be fast at launching moabs), nuke turks has they never learn and cant ever be civilised, never left any science on this planet, no architecture, no culture, nothing. i dont see any bright future where turks are allowed.

No you meant fickyfick you degenerate mideastern savage. Your culture is a backward joke.

You are the aggressors and the bad guys.

yeah but the turks didn't get him, or at least there is no proof who assasinated him

>which benefited both of us
ohh, but you were opressed by our rule just a second ago? what happened?
>You intentionally or unnintentionally fail to mention that Mehmed ran like a bitch
yeah, to return with his full force to rekt you. which he didn't even need to fight. you guys just yielded.
butthurt
nope, raping devalues the women's price. selling them in İstanbul was much more profitable.
butthurt
we had the head, who killed him is not important.
you would be ashamed yourselves much more if you sold him to the Mehmet. fucking pussies.

Who said we weren't opressed?It was better vassal under Ottomans than vassals under or west neighbors or even worse, russians.When Transylvania was under Austro-Hungarian rule, romanian peasants from there even preffered to run to Constantinople.

>yeah, to return with his full force to rekt you. which he didn't even need to fight. you guys just yielded.

What part of "ran like a bitch then came with a even bigger army " you don't understand?

>Who said we weren't opressed?It was better vassal under Ottomans than vassals under or west neighbors or even worse, russians.When Transylvania was under Austro-Hungarian rule, romanian peasants from there even preffered to run to Constantinople.

thank you for this.

Are you seeing this Westerners? Now who are the savages?
the ones that brutally colonized, destroyed other nations' language and religion?
Or us? giving the right to vassals to keep believing whatever the thing they believe and keep their language?

THAT'S RITE.

>What part of "ran like a bitch then came with a even bigger army " you don't understand?
I understand every part. I was emphising that he wanted to rekt your shit to oblivion. Alas he couldn't find an army to fight, because they were already ran away of foreseen destruction.

Well to be fair, Romania was the only country with human casualties.

>butthurt

Well I want to deal with you Muslims once and for all sure. Your people have been nothing but a scourge on the civilized world. Like a slightly higher IQ African or something.

Better than to have asylum seeking king from Ottomans to die I'd reckon.

Resurrected to stop the muslim hordes!

>Your people have been nothing but a scourge on the civilized world
read this guyhe has some information for you, savage.

What are you talking about ?Otttoman threatment was still very bad.Its the reason balkans are so underdeveloped.Only Romanian Principates and some mongol khanate from ukraine were vassals,that's because Ottomans couldn't make us pashalak.Rest were pashalak, and ottomans forced them to convert(see Albania/Bosnia/Bulgaria(Rumelia) for example!).

What part of "ran like a bitch then came with a even bigger army " you don't understand?I dont like repeating myself.

as a blood sucking vampire I presume? did he have his head still?

>savage.

Um, you are a Muslim, speaking to a Brit nonetheless. Hello?

Yeah nigah

You getting fun out of stalking this thread? Because everyone you replied to wrote a comment and moved on like every other sane and normal person, while you just sit there, covered in your own shit and Dorito dust thinking your a badass

HAHAHAHA

>tfw sitting around waiting for Nu-Vlad to put out the call

Pls soon gypsy cunts.

youtu.be/Xb3O46ZEJmI

>Its the reason balkans are so underdeveloped
you are accusing us for your failures? nice.
>forced them to convert(see Albania/Bosnia/Bulgaria(Rumelia) for example!)
why not serbs?
why not greeks?
Bulgars still christians, don't meme stupid shit.

>What part of "ran like a bitch then came with a even bigger army " you don't understand?I dont like repeating myself.
I was emphising that he wanted to rekt your shit to oblivion WITH HIS FULLFORCE. Alas he couldn't find an army to fight, because they were already ran away of foreseen destruction.
kek. nice
>muslim
disgusting. who believes in Arabs and Jews shits? oh yeah, westerners.
>potato nigger tries talk
your big, abusive brother is still here, writing shit.

Multiple reasons.
Beacuse Serbs and greeks christian identity is way older and most importantly albanians and bosnians could not afford paying the taxes.In Sarajevo and Rumelia muslims were also imported.

>Bulgars still christians, don't meme stupid shit.

100 years ago they had around 25% muslims.I reckon before russo-ottoman wars the number was as high as 40%.Bulgarians and greeks expelled their muslims.

>I was emphising that he wanted to rekt your shit to oblivion WITH HIS FULLFORCE

What the fuck are you even saying?Vlad attacked with a handfull of peasants the base of the Ottomans from Nikopol(outnumbered more than 3 times!) and made Mehmed II run like a bitch.Its that simple.

>your big, abusive brother is still here, writing shit.

All I see is a larping faggot thinking he wuz Ottoman Empire.

>turks are STILL this mad about it

>torture and impale 10,000 roaches to teach muzzies a lesson
>they're still fucking at it

100% purge is the only thing that can stop the horrors of Islam

>100 years ago they had around 25% muslims
they were turks who migrated there. not bulgarians.
>Bulgarians and greeks expelled their muslims.
how civilized of them. when we do it, you chimped out "genocide". kek.

>What the fuck are you even saying?Vlad attacked with a handfull of peasants the base of the Ottomans from Nikopol(outnumbered more than 3 times!) and made Mehmed II run like a bitch.Its that simple.

>while Pope Pius II proclaimed Vlad Ţepeş' campaign a victory for Christianity, Mehmed II's forces returned home with many captured slaves, horses and cattle.
ok.
we were ottoman empire. you were english slaves. well some of you still are.
nope, larping as they were the victors gets me mad.
but how are gallipoli's shores anzac? still much bloody for you?

You really are like roaches, aren't you?

tell me, was getting his head cut off and making you guys a vassal for 400 years part of his plan?

if it was, it worked great.

>they were turks who migrated there. not bulgarians.

Wrong.They are genetically locals who lost their identity and were segregated after taking Islam, same as gagauz from Moldova.
Most West turks are just raped balkanites.

>while Pope Pius II proclaimed Vlad Ţepeş' campaign a victory for Christianity, Mehmed II's forces returned home with many captured slaves, horses and cattle.

And?it's still a victory.Just because you stole whatever wasnt nailed to the ground when fleeing, it does not mean you actually did something that mattered.

They say after a nuclear war only the rats and roaches will rule the benighted wastes of old Earth. Do you look forward to this day, my fetid friend?

No offense mate, but, do you ever get bored of your peoples only legacy amounting to that of being the proverbial turd on the doorstep?

You imply that your own existence is a kind of curse upon humanity, yet we human/Whites see ourselves as special and worthy.
Why the difference?

> tell me, was getting his head cut off and making you guys a vassal for 400 years part of his plan?
The vassalage thing was still probably going to happen so...

1 dead romanian for 43.000 impaled turks? FUCK YEAH!

>Wrong.They are genetically locals who lost their identity and were segregated after taking Islam
nope, those are us, who lived in anatolia already.
the ones who got sent there were the ones came over iran and couldn't find a place to settle in Anatolia.
It was an ottoman policy.
>gagauz from Moldova
gagavuz are Turks from Huns' times. they are not related in this case. They still speal turkish though.
>And?it's still a victory
you guys are in still denial. amazing.
don't worry, it wouldn't come to that. watching you drowning due to global warming thanks to trump, is much more sooner.
>You imply that your own existence is a kind of curse upon humanity
?? we are not mongols. war means money. it is economics.
>yet we human/Whites see ourselves as special and worthy.
>human/whites
get of your high horses bong. you are having muslim problem now because of this stupid attitude.
>HEY, THEY WILL FUCK US FOR 400 YEARS ON, LET'S CELEBRATE!

forgot you

>still this mad

wrong.Your claims are disproved by any genetic test.

Gagauz are language-shfiter moldovans.Nothing with huns or turk or any other legend.There is no such thing as pan-turkic/turanid fantasy that I see it icnreases in 21th century among turks.West turks- Raped balkanites East Turks -armenoids-kurds and other mongrel mix.

Denial of what?

Vlad attacked Mehmed ii camp with a handfull of peasants, and Mehmed ii had to flee with his army, despite outnumbering Vlad army 3 to 1.Then he came back with a even bigger army.

>Then he came back with a even bigger army.
that's the important part. the problem solver.

The important part is that mehmed 2 fleed like a bitch despite having a ton bigger army, and then came back with an even bigger army?What the fuck is wrong with you and your turd 3rd world tier IQ.
The important part is that Ottomans sucked at war, could not win a square foot of land without swarming like roaches.

>then came back with an even bigger army?
and you yielded. without even a fight. so it worked. you refuse to understand this.
>The important part is that Ottomans sucked at war
yeah, tell that to magyars. they have great memories about mohacs.

Why is this relevant?
The important part is that mehmed 2 fleed like a bitch despite having a ton bigger army, and then came back with an even bigger army.
Its like going 3 vs 1, getting your ass kicked, then come again 6 vs 1.
Yieled without a fight?Huh?Vlad was gathering an army before being assasinated.

>Mohacs

nigger what?You swarmed them with more than 2 times their army.

I do not understand what is your problem.Is it the low IQ or geentic retardism?

Just be contempt that your country is what is today, a borderline 3rd world tier shithole,becuse of the ottoman Empire that stole from everyone.If it wasnt for this you would have ended up like Iraq or Pakistan.

>attack a shabby Croatian fort manned by 2k men with 100k men a cannons
>2 months later your leader is dead and the fort is still standing

lmao

>Why is this relevant?
you lost.
>Yieled without a fight?Huh?Vlad was gathering an army before being assasinated.
could have should have.
>You swarmed them with more than 2 times their army.
ah, you prefer sırp sındığı then: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı
you were a part of it, don't worry, I didn't exclude you.
>Just be contempt that your country is what is today, a borderline 3rd world tier shithole,
>part g-20
>biggest land army in europe

>becuse of the ottoman Empire that stole from everyone
sure sure.
>it wasnt for this you would have ended up like Iraq or Pakistan.
kek, delusional idiots.
>suleymans dies of old age
>zigetvar falls to ottomans
ostrich logic

>Vienna is defenseless
>this is our time to conquer it
>raise a huge army of over 100k men and cannons
>on the way to Vienna decide you just have to conquer a random fort that wasn't really even along the way
>2 months later
>fort is still standing
>Suleyman dies from sucking too much cock
>The Croatian leader makes a final charge because they ran out of food
>Ottoman army falls apart
>lose the window of opportunity to conquer Vienna
>go home with tails between their legs

lmao

>Ottomans captured Szigetvár fortress and it became part of Budin Eyalet
reading comprehension ostrich?

>you lost.

Vlad lost in the end, being attacked with an army a few times bigger and formed from professional soldiers, and then being assasinated.Nothing to be proud of.But you cannot understand what honour is, because you are not white.

>The Sultan himself wrote in a letter addressed to one of his grand viziers, that he took 150,000 men with him.
>The Greek historian Laonikos Chalkokondyles wrote of Mehmed's army as "huge, second in size only to the one that this sultan had led against Constantinople."
>He estimated the force at 250,000, while the Turkish historian Tursun Bey mentioned 300,000.
>The same numbers were put by an anonymous Italian chronicle found in Verona, believed to have been written by a certain merchant named Cristoforo Schiappa
>A letter of a Leonardo Tocco to Francesco I Sforza, duke of Milan, wrote that Mehmed had recruited 400,000 men

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı

Irrelevant.The number of troops from Wallachia is not specified, it just says we sent some troops to help, and there is no primary source attesting the number of soldiers.Next.

>part g-20
>biggest land army in europe

Still a shithole from all points of view.

So an huge army intended to take down Vienna managed to starve out a shanty fortress manned with 2k men, losing 30k men and their leader in the process.

Great victory for turkroaches.

yeah, but losing 25k men for 2.5k men isn't really a victory. I guess this is just roach things

>because you are not white.
oh wow, it came down this, gypsy chimping out.
>Irrelevant
sure, kek.
>Still a shithole from all points of view
holy kek, yeah, everyone wants to live in transilvanya. fucking lel.
carl V's pussiying out against ottomans are much more legendary ostrich.
says the vassal who thinks they won.

it is always a mistake to leave a real men's job to the germans
only thing they are good at is stamping money

>says the vassal who thinks they won.
Well I don't see any mudslimes around here.

read your fellow gypsy's post. you'll learn something

Are you like stupid? There's quite a big difference between vassal state and total occupation.

it seems you are, we didn't try to occupy you after you yield and paid.

Why are turks so stupid

Somebody fill me in on this pic. Did someone actually get impaled?

why leafs think they are relevant?

Stop fightning guys, you're both a useless shithole

Suleyman actually had two reasons to attack the fort. The first one being is that the soldiers in the fort could and did disrupt Ottoman supply lines. The second reason being that Zrinski had a long history of buttfucking the Ottomans, so I guess he wanted revenge.

You didn't try because you would've lost way too many roaches, which you needed for Hungary. Go learn some real history roach.

You had one great man, just one: Ataturk and now you're shitting on his memory and legacy because you're too dumb to realize what is happening to your country whilst shitposting on pol.

itt
>roach

says the sicilian.
>which you needed for Hungary
>50 years apart
>3 sultans later
gypsy, read a little.
>You had one great man, just one: Ataturk
wow, we agreed on something.
>you're shitting on his memory and legacy because you're too dumb to realize what is happening to your country whilst shitposting on pol.
?? are you an idiot? no turks on Sup Forums supports erdoshit. they are larpers to fuck with you idiots.
erdoshit is mortal, his time is coming.

it really shows how delusional roaches are when they think turkey is more relvant than canada