Be in London, avoid getting stabbed, get reamed by Uber on the ride home

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570020/Uber-slammed-price-surges-London-terror-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/officialmonksophie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Uber))).

Isn't the surge pricing automated? They turned it off once they knew what was happening.

Thread title made me think some chick got raped by an Uber driver.

amazing tits mate well done

I seriously don't get the complaint here.

Why the fuck would someone NOT want extra money for driving around in the middle of a fucking terrorist attack?

Cops and Doctors are pulling overtime.

If I was an Uber/Taxi Driver (who wasn't Muslim), I'd just go home and not drive at all.

If some stupid libcuck wants a life, he can pay fucking double, that's for sure.

Just because they want to pretend Islamic Mass Violence is the new normal doesn't mean everyone else would want to.

I'm not about to start driving strangers around when I know muslims are in the area musliming out. Did they ever find those missing kids though? The ones people were talking about with the "free rides"

Thats the free market for you dude
>You'd have to be an idiot to use this short-term hipster fad for transport anyway.

Dude, what happened to her face?

It is more the cool. It is called capitalism. I love it. Use another service OR if possible offer your vehicle at a lower rate (but higher then normal). Yea it is shady but whats the alternative. Get government involved. No thanks bro.

>you have to use the app for some reason
>there is absolutely no way to just pick up people that are standing around and drive them for cash with google maps

I hope one day we develop the technology to neurologically interface ourselves with tiny human-proportioned robots, like Futurama, then I expect women like this to rent out their breasts to the highest bidder. Whoever pays the most gets to ride around between some big ass tits as long as they keep paying money. Some women might even establish "hotels" using their entire bodies, their pelvic region being the penthouse suite.

Cops get hazard pay if they respond to a terror attack, why wouldn't Uber drivers?

>limited supply of product (uber rides)
>increased demand for product
>resources must be allocated
>increase price to determine where to allocate resources
>increased profit for suppliers (drivers) pulls more drivers into the market
>prices drop as drivers compete with each other

it's how the market works you ignorant faggot

Prices reflect scarcity. Remove that signal and things will go to waste.

Fuggim commies

PAY

The sad part is that Uber probably turned off surge pricing on their end and subsidized the rides anyway to appease the butthurt commies.

1) Daily mail literally profits everyday from ads on terroist attack articles and they are acting like they have the high horse

2) This reeks of shilling by sandnigger taxi drivers.

Uber is infinity better than having some stinky poojeet Taxi Driver yelling talking on his phone to his distant cousin future bride while he's driving me.

I meant to say "didn't display surge prices on customer end"

aren't people supposed to agree on the price before the ride?
Uber isn't even 2 years old, surely people aren't fucking enslaved by that scam already

PAY FOR LONDON

/\

sauce on the gril pls

Liberals can't into economics

>Why the fuck would someone NOT want extra money for driving around in the middle of a fucking terrorist attack?

You assume it's that drivers are getting most/all of the extra money from these price surges.

This isn't the case.

What's the story with those pics?

Okay... but why is this bitch so sunburnt?

more terrorist attacks = more uber demand = more drivers = more jobs
So more terrorist attack = more jobs. Check mate racists.

I am curious too. What's with the pic OP?

instagram.com/officialmonksophie/

Because uber drivers are norberts like you and I. If they're brave or stupid enough to head into a war zone - serves them right.

This just in: Uber is secretly funding terrorism thru surge pricing.

>This just in: Uber is secretly funding terrorism thru surge pricing.
Makes sense actually. What do muslims really have to gain from terrorist attacks? Noting, it just makes them look bad. Uber on the other hand...

ISIS taking kick backs from rideshare apps.

The world truly is a wonderful place.

>(((Jewber)))