I don't understand...

I don't understand, Sup Forums told me terrorist attacks only happen in countries that took in a large amount of refugees.

UK took in a negligible number. Was Sup Forums wrong again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=9Nu9CcEZJQU
telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
guardian
archive.is/FpsJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

negligible number compared to you maybe.

big dick hungarian bringing the bantz

go kill yourself bozor

Are you retarded? London is like 50% Pakistanis.

Ahahah assblasted!
Thread over

Maybe no refugees but I have no idea WTF you're talking about 11% of our population was born in a foreign country, that's more than France so fuck off.

go get hit by a truck Hans
or in other words take a 5 minute walk on your streets

>U.K. took in negligible number

are you fucking drunk?

Refugees is synonymous with Migrant.

The U.K. has taken in amounts over the last few decades previously unseen in human history.

fug

wtf i want more refugees in my country now

Yes, pol was wrong
Real terror rate = p * n
Where p = an unknown constant
And n = # of muslims

>London is majority muslim

maybe that's negligible by your standards Hans

>negligible

U wat mate? Britain took in a fuck ton of refugees.

Let me explain the situation to you, my dear ignorant kraut friend: the more muslims you have, the more terrorist attacks will you have. Most of the refugees entering Europe are muslims.

>UK took in a negligible number
[citation needed]

Real terror rate = n^2

FTFY

Are we ignoring that the UK has taken in Muslims for about 50 years resulting in millions that are born there but are unintegrated and essentially act as sleeper cells/the enemy within.

The sleeper cells across france & germany will wake up over this summer period, just keep doing what we always do and wait for the next attack while doing nothing

its okay guys its only the children of muslim immigrants that are the problem! our muslim immigrants are just fondling women, not too much murder

m8 Britain has been taking Pakis and Arabs since the 1950s. And they took a shit tonne in the 90s and 00s

This. Britain is full of muslims that are considered "british" just because their parents lived there.

no attacks in Japan because there is no sand niggers

>implying once they get asylum they can't go anywhere

""""British""""" born

london is all brown and has a muslim mayor

Sup Forums always says it's when you get a certain percentage of Muslims in your country.

Muslim refugees just add to it.

>refugees
They're not even from war zones. They're just from shit countries (shit because they suck at running countries) and want freebies.

>Sup Forums says mass immigration will cause secular violence
>turns out you don't need that all that many muzzies to cause a muck

Sup Forums pwned again

yet japan has also had terror attacks and homegrown terrorist groups throughout its history

terrorism isnt just the domain of islamists you know, its just in vogue atm

It is the second generation that kills.

the only example is Aum, and that was an insane outlier group that are only relevant because they worked out how to manufacture sarin gas

R A R E
A
R
E

Sup Forums is retarded.

Alot of attacks are from offspring of refugees. The main culprit is because these children don't integrate properly or are more susceptible to ISIS memes than their parents ever were.

Looking purely at flow of refugees is not en ough, you have to look at the polling for people already in the country.

Bait or brain damage?

terrorist attacks only happen in countries that took in a large amount of muslims. not necessarily just refugees.

Saw this in the Nice hoax. Is it the same crisis actors?

RAREST

possibility of inbreds = mental illness = easier to radicalize

t. ahmed

Did they bang?

Muslims and non-muslims will never peacefully coexist.

Taqiya mayor.

Nah. Wherever Islam is, things go boom.

If your muslim mayor basically says that you should expect terrorist attacks from muslims as part of daily life in a big city, and there is no immense backlash over such a comment, then that means the general attitude and culture is that of tolerance towards terrorist attacks.

>don't bite the hand that feeds you
Wait until Germoney cuts gibs to these "refugees" Hans. Then shit will hit the fan.

>UK took in a negligible number.
stupid fucker islamic terror started way before because left uk polticians opened the flood gates even before the eu the fugee crisis would accelarete islamisation even faster.
Cunt politicans hoped mainly for left votes and cheap laber but these cowards also got a cheap ideology and terror not enough these politicans are now worthless against the problem they created and basically tell you "lol i have my security guards but you, you my dear peasant have to get used to no go zones, mass rape or your children and massmurder cause we cant solve the problem we created lol vote for me lol"

>Brown People and Muslims on top
>Integrating
Paki in Canada STOP

>germany

>france

>UK

yes? all filled with kebab

George did Holly while Mary sat in a shadowy corner telling them what to do

This. Now is the time for triage of the last rational. You are pitifully outnumbered.

I love how Sup Forumscucks were mememing about how France was going to immediately get terrorized following Macron, but since then the UK has been terrorized TWICE will France has yet to see an attack.

In other words, Brexit BTFO

>>Input: Muslim
>>Output: Shit

I don't know which is worse but the West of this country is like Brazil:
Blacks, Arabs, Turks, Pakis and some loser Germans who lick their asses, all mixed together.
Praise the almighty Allah I am not German.

We don't need to add more on top of whats homegrown

Oh, so you admit it has nothing to do with the recent refugee wave?

Got it.

So you're saying not taking in refugees isn't effective because the terrorists are offspring of refugees and that can't be stopped.

Hmmm, real tough nut to crack there. Just kys now. Your level of retardation should never have made it this far in life.

Went to bed at 3am - 4 hours after attack, latest updates police say they are still hunting at least one suspect.

Wake up to be told that all 3 attackers were killed within 8 minutes of attack starting at 10.30 ish,

>that sticker in the window

>The U.K. has taken in amounts over the last few decades previously unseen in human history.
This.

The fresh ones tend not to attack for a while. They sit and fester and plan and hate, and fuck you over several years from when they first enter the country.
Europe is gonna have a really bad time over the next few decades when the refugee crisis cashes in it's full effect.

London is 44% white lel

>negligible number

>Oh, so you admit it has nothing to do with the recent refugee wave?
The Bataclan attacks had refugees involved and the Stockholm attack was a rejeceted asylumseeker and then of course there is the massive general crimewave the "refugees" cause. Enjoy your civil war Germany.
Humans are a flock animal, we react with the people around us. The more you let in, the more will be radicalised. Even if the attacks are with people who lived their entire lives in a western country, there mere fact that they get surrounded by more middle-easterners makes it more likely they will get radicalised.

pretty sure you got your math wrong.
p = pakistani rape gangs
n = not all muslims

10 is too mutch

Then what was the point of Brexit

>UK took in a negligible number. Was Sup Forums wrong again?
>London Mayor is literally a shitskin

How weird that the terrorist attacks are happening in cities with large amounts of a certain racial group.

You idiot. Britain has taken in thousands of muslim refugees mainly from pakistan since WW2

Britain has been taking in muslims migrants since the turn of the previous century,their capital is also non British.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=9Nu9CcEZJQU

>32% of Muslim university students in Britain believe that killing in the name of religion is acceptable.
telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html

>Despite being less than 5% of the population, more than 20% of British prisoners are Muslim.
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/

>In Britain, Muslims make up 21% of youth criminals. Immigrants all together make up 45%.
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
>Muhammed and Amelia are now the most-popular boys' and girls' names in London reveals new survey of parental picks

there was also the red army, countless right-wing pro-military types, korean (anarchist) terrorists

just because itt hasnt happened recently doesnt mean it doesnt happen and cant happen again

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
>Immigration statistics show record level of UK net migration – as it happened

>ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

>BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

>UK has even more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

UK was already cucked longed before anyone else. It was always hilarious how they think they are better than other European countries on that regard.

Always remember to archive or receive the punishment of this land
>guardian co uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
archive.is/FpsJQ