Let me be frank

it bothers me when foreigners post "Le 56%" memes because they denigrate my country. We're all trying to fight the good fight, so why keep positing this ugly pic? It was originally making fun of all countries but now it's only used to make fun of Americans.

Please stop, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it really down to 52% now?

Checked and noted that my countrymen are paper-skinned and soft-shelled.

Germany & Canada won't fucking stop thats the problem here

Well said, based black man

Because it's true.

so can i come to europe im white

You don't have to be thin-skinned to get irritated. You don't have to be thin skinned to get irritated when people post the same shit, over and over

Nope, shit skins only until Merkel leaves.

No, and anyone who tells you otherwise is JIDF or an idiot.

but why cant i come

Stfu nigger.

Don't forget what counts as white in America is by no means white at all

>asking for banter to stop

Nice VPN, Canada

except we still have white people, stop acting like a fucking kike with your D&C

Because darkies are most desirable now. Maybe feign a conversion to Islam or try some non-cucked country.

I don't get it.

This is why I can't feel bad when they show "good" Mexicans being deported on the news. Fucking beaners need to gtfo of this country.

deal with that image bob!

Calling me a nigger when I'm not a nigger upsets me, these Europeans think we're all mixed mongrels because of kike D&C

probably 30% or less.

You have to remember these retards live on tiny islands & crap, they have no idea how massive the united states is, it easily has more white people than their shitholes, period

kill you are self
its down to 0% across the world because nobody is white

I don't like how they make fun of us too. So what if we aren't all white? I'm half jewish myself and probably more right wing and patriotic than half of these European fucktards anyway. They need to learn some goddamn respect if their leaders are like emma macron and merkel

this desu, they could be as low as 30%

t. insecure half nigger

>23 and me
not a verified source

Dont worry, by the end of the century almost half of humanity will be black

oh i thought you were going to say some other reason. also i misread what one of my posts you responded to
its almost impossible that i have any nigger dna, most of my family moved here about 150 years ago. there wasnt any racemixing in the past 6 generations i think

>128414442
(((Pawel)))
>128414541
Fuck off (((Bruce)))
>128414533
This is what "white supremacists" believe because they are honestly as dumb as everyone says.

Most minorities are concentrated in urban areas
America has plenty of overwhelmingly white areas
Our country is a lot bigger than you'd realize
Pic related

See below:

JIDF tricks are working again. Sad.

So its a USS LIBERTY ATTACK 50th anniversary thread now?

globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807