Oy vey! It's another shoah! Jokes aside, what's your opinion on this? I'm enjoying it

Oy vey! It's another shoah! Jokes aside, what's your opinion on this? I'm enjoying it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo&t=547s
youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>on this?
On what?

Have you not heard about Murdoch Murdoch? It's a series on JewTube

Murdoch Murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo&t=547s

yes. I actually watched two videos last night.
And yes, I thought they were very clever as well.

I SEE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

STOP SHILLING FOR YOUR SHITTY CHANNEL AND BUMPING IT WITH VPN NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK

Can it, maple nigger

Reddit tier
also
>ecelbs
FUCK OFF

This is the cringiest thing that I have ever see in my life in the nationalist movement.

But hey, if it can change the mind of stupid teenagers, why not.

They're good at representing the diversity of opinions here.
You have the weeb
the neoreactionary
and the 1488 stormfag+waifu combined.

LOL that Monster Soros in The Great Meme War of 2016

I'm a gay black Jewish transgender and I love Murdoch.

>Jewish
Out. NOW

1488 stormfag waifu is best girl

highly autistic but entertaining in a weird way, would not show it to normies though, this is for people who have already immersed themselves into the board culture

youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE

It's pretty fucking great, hoping it gets more popular, but then youtube will kill it.

cringe

Except that neo-reaction was developed by a half Jewish guy who explicitly rejects anti-semitism.

Jesus calm down Leaf, MM are great and need all the support they can get, (((they))) are always striking their videos and turning ads off them so they can't make money, their patrion got shut down so any support is good for them.

Source on this?

The way people reacted to the Murdoch Diaries video kinda proves that this place is filled with belligerent crybabies.

love it

who fucking cares debate the ideology on its merits not on who developed it. And yes I nknow that with jews, you lose. NRx is just a transitional ideology anyway, to full fash, WN, trad, identitarian, etc.

I really, really, really like it.

Wish I could donate cash to them to keep going, but of course the fucking kikes have to ruin everything.

It's unironically good (relatively speaking of course). Actual lulz and actual feels.

Also, can anyone confirm Murdoch Chan is a Hapa irl?

Murdoch Murdoch is cringy and gay half the time.

This. It's not even that it's 14/88.

It's that it's chan specific, and that's just embarrassing to show to normies.

Can be sure that 99% of people shilling against it are lefty shills or newfags.

Or just German and not big on humor.

I think it's hilarious.

Who are you talking about?
Jared Taylor?

It's shit but I love it.

Mencius Moldbug

>cringe worthy ecelebs

If you faggots are this insecure about your own shit that you make this thread everyday then I'd hate to see how you feel about it 6 years from now.

occasionally the jokes are kind of cringy but overall it's pretty good, i watch all their videos. it's south park for white nationalists

His "Letter to Open-minded Progressive" blew my mind anyway. At least the first few parts. I'm not entirely sure I buy his idea of best government being essentially hypercapitalistic city-states.