What will come of this?

what will come of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
archive.is/pGAH0
archive.is/
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wishful thinking says retaliation

Reality says nothing

I bet theyre fugd

Post archive link

Wishful thinking.

> Reality says nothing

Bullshit, there will be facebook filters, tearful cartoons and cries against islamphobia

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

If singles it's not happening

So nothing

whats the archive web tool link

captcha: select all bridges

Pretty much.

But the lefties will feel better about themselves.

Nevermind, already got it archive.is/pGAH0 but
archive.is/
I had to use a proxy because it was blocked by Roskomnadzor though.

Well we have to wait till the 8th when ISIS is done trying to influence the British election.

If they kill 10000 civilians live on TV : nothing.
If they burn a one of Macron's wife son's car : martial law.

a wave of car bombs and truck rushes?

what are their demands?

nothing they are cucks

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower

Surrender monkeys surrending as usual...

(((((Bieber)))))

part of them

I don't care anymore.
People keep wanting more refugees in, they keep wanting more globalism and multiculturalism. They're anti-Western and anti-Christian anyway. Theres nothing left of France. Let it fall.

I'll get my popcorn ready. But honestly, literally nothing will happen.

Spike in flower and candle shops sales.

Please ISIS-sama whatever you do don't touch the nuclear reactors onegaishimasu~

>It also demands the “immediate sales of arms” to ISIS, “the release of all Muslims” arrested on terror offences”, and for “all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State”.

Well shit. An opportunity to deport muslims? Or a trick to get more fighters?

>and for all muslims to be free to leave france and live in islamic state
aren't they free to do so now? lol. The other demand seems pretty reasonable - the other muslims can deal with isis on their own. Didn't france overthrow Khaddafi and meddle in middle east there would be no problems to begin with.

This is literally asking to give them weapons and people.
It's like when a bully tells you to give him your baseball bat to hit you with, because he will hit you with a stick otherwise.

See thread on betterchan.

No mainstream coverage on this at all. Only one reliable French writer reported it, which RT France and DailyStar picked up. Complete silence from anyone else.

Could be fake news which the writer could use to sell his latest book on ISIS. Regardless, French government is killing it entirely, neither authentifying nor denying it.

Really, since they're not going to stop importing Muslims, they should just give in to their demands. There's no point in pissing them off but still letting them into your country anyway.

That shit is fire.

>AK47 on top of the ISIS flag
???

Nothing.

Despite 5 years of Hollande (disastrous on every levels), 2 years of terrorism with more than 200 deads (and many avoided) and FN being softer than usual... People chose Macron.
Even if non-European voters voted massively against Le Pen, it doesn't change the fact that French are the cuckest people on earth and they deserve a full destruction.

I am planning to move in eastern Europe in 10 year max.

Congratulation progressists, you "won".

>"withdrawal of all French troops of (sic) all countries of the Muslims"
this is rich.
>be French citizen
>join French army
>have to leave France immediately

Thank you for warning us in advance.
Fucking retards.

You shouldn't call them retards till you catch them Louis

At first I was going to yell at you on how fucking pathetic you sound like, but then I remembered that, indeed, your "countrymen" chose Macron.

I am sorry.

Probably nothing. They don't attack when they promise to and attack when they don't.

So what are you doing in preparation, Pierre?

Eating some cheese?

wait til it happens to you

Inb4 france surrenders

Selling them guns in unreasonable but I see nothing wrong with allowing muslims to leave france

Listening to music and saw this thread right as a song is repeating
>You are so lost
>You are so far gone

To be fair, they've been warning you for over a decade about what they'll do, didn't stop the idiots in our countries from getting kebab'd.

Seriously. Who's the retard now?

These shitters think they're scary. It's like a woman goading a dude into hitting her. The only reason they aren't completely wiped from existence is because muh morals.

>what will come of this?
pic related

Nothing if they don't hurt someone I love.

Tbh, I would love to see it happen.

On all people able to vote (also count people who voted blank or didn't vote), Macron represents 40% of the country and Marine Le Pen 20%.

France is more or less 1/3 rightist, 1/3 leftist and 1/3 non European. This is politically impossible to win and it will be worse later.

I've been waiting for the upper tier attacks so it's about time.
>mfw nightclub bombings begin
>mfw bus bombings begin
>mfw suicide attacks on crowded markets begin

>/archive.is/pGAH0
What the fuck is it with this new fixation and adoration for archives? What the fuck are they any good for? Can't you just save the original fucking URL of the article?

Well, considering all the stuff that happened in recent times in France, they are not bluffing. I hope for dirty bomb and Bataclan happenings. Can't wait!

It should be relatively easy to gas metro stations.

A bunch of people will get shot and then some french pusiies will declaire that the attackers were not even (((real))) muslims.

It's the circle of life.

Why do they hate France so much?

what were the demands? i cant see them not bombing, even if they get what they want. they just love to bomb

>Stop bombing us
>Gibs weapons
>Gibs soldiers
>Bend over

>Can't you just save the original fucking URL of the article?

no, my technically illiterate friend, when an article is 'archived' the article is saved IN ORIGINAL FORM on a 3rd party server for all to access.

Because they know that their leftist beliefs won't allow them to do anything ever in this life ;')

>they just love to bomb
IT'S JUST PART OF THEIR CULTURE YOU ISLAMAPHOBE!

That was not my question, so if anyone's unable to read here, it's you.

WHO exactly isn't going to be able to access the original URL of the article for it to need to be archived on a 3rd party server, is what I was questioning.

Because of a long history of hate between us and them. Because a lot of lost miserable arab wankers who couldn't bare to be lowlives in France chose to join ISIS, a lot of ISIS fighters speak french, and therefore can sneak into France more easily. And also because we have troops fighting islamists on every field, sometimes all by ourselves.

If they kill us, we win

it's not the part about it being accessed as the issue. It's the part where any admin can DELETE OR ALTER the page from the server permanently, thus the need to preserve it in it's original form.

No more than any other people. They just have a higher percentage of the population. Once they reach a certain point they impose their hatred and quit all the Taqquiya.

This along with the fact we're not willing to give ad revenue by giving them free clicks. No slate, washingpost, NYT, ect should get any money from Sup Forums if one person could just archive.

France will meet the demands.

Who doesn't hate France?

THAT and using hooktube for jewtube videos.

>what will come of this?

so happening threads next week?

Yeah. It won't happen. We already had our own share of terrorism and we learned how to prevent it.

>We already had our own share of terrorism and we learned how to prevent it.

Britain say the same thing 1 year ago when they didn't have a single terrorist attack Giuseppe ....
Watch your step ....

Oh, Pierre, you shouldn't be talking about preventing terrorist attacks.

because they got BTFO by Charles Martel

If I dont hear of at least 5 mosques getting burnt to the ground tonight im rooting for the destruction of the white race.

I know that our secret service is shit, that not my point imbecile ....

return of the guillotine

We could always hope in Trump threatening to nuke Mecca.

Yeah, whatever. We're kind of a bigger target than the UK, having the Pope inside our borders. But our secret services can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want with terrorists, even suspected ones.

This is getting hilarious.

Who doesn't hate the french?

What are they going to possibly do to Ireland?..
>ah buh jayzus would ye look at Dat, the feckin eesus fellla is trowin explodin potatas at dat fella, cryin shame, right if da IRA was ere dey'd haandle dem gobshites, but der not so let's just geh drunk and ignore it.

france should ban internets

Macron has been the perfect globalist puppet so far so I hardly think we need to be worrried about new terror attacks right now.

Both.

ISIS plan is to have a Islamic Caliphate in the ME. They need more people to solidify their position and to be recognized as a state. Their goals are actually beneficial to the west for the time being.

More blood sacrifice to their black cube God

Mass redpilling in hell.

STOP ISLAMOPHOBIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs

>demands that france withdraws its forces from france

I don't get it, where should they put them?

IT changes nothing, you can be fichier S and be caught buying weapons by the police and all they do is register your name in an excel file and tell you to not do it again.
You literally face more problem if you post pictures of terror victims on facebook than yelling in the street that you joined Isis

A bunch of innocent people will die as collateral damage to enable the ongoing march of globalism as prescribed by the greed of the rich

People will say #notallmuslims and change their Twitter icons to have an overlay of a transparent french flag while the governments condemn the attacks as they reassert their solidarity with muslim immigrants

Notepad with all the #prayfor tags

What if they are terrorists of peace?

I hear French guinnea is beautiful this time of the year.

When France is ashes, then you have my permission to die

That's one hell of a misnomer.

kek'd

because they're an easy target, the french are possibly the most cucked human beings to ever exist.

Noone care anymore, people who supported the FN just realized that 2/3 of the countries are basically already dead inside.
It's the final stage of apathy.