Will he EVER lose?

Will he EVER lose?

When he's impeached and Melania leaves with half his net worth & Barron.

hes mossad

true story

Fuck off Pope, you're drunk.

I may be drunk but you are still a fucking faggot leaf sucking Trudeu cock

No idea. Let me know when he starts winning and then we can assess when he'll lose.

SCOTUS throwing out his travel ban soon

Call for a Crusade, please!

Because the travel ban doesn't make any fucking sense. Our border laws are pretty damn strict and it's incredibly hard to become a legal citizen here if you read through the required steps.

His travel ban is based on some far right wing website articles he read and Steve fucking Bannon, who shouldn't have security clearance.

CRUSADE AGAINST THE LEAFS AND THE SHEKELS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Melania will leave Donald for Macron.

God wills the day of the rake.

>incredibly hard to become a citizen
Hahahahahahahahaha you expect anyone to believe that. U just rape baby someone and ur in.
Burn in hell you destroyer of all that is good and right in the world

LOL WHAT
I call BS

Okay, you have fun getting your news from Infowars. Look up the legal process to become a citizen in America. It's complex and can take years

THE POPE HAS SPOKEN! DEUS VULT!

No, all his adversaries are legit losers so dinner by default

Well the baby is automatically a citizen and for the parent they can just live in a sanctuary city. Wow these laws are so strict. Fuck you.

He has yet to do so, and he's had plenty of time

The question is not whether or not his ban makes sense. What they will look at is whether or not he has the right to restrict immigration. Short answer is that he does. Presidents have always had that right. Obama exercised the same exact right while in office.

I guess the term "anchor baby" escaped your notice all this time.

That's fucking rare.

When he wins, he wins.
When he doesn't, its 62 dimensional golf.

A MERE MORTAL OR A MERE GOD CAN NOT STOP THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE.

M-mossad? Hi. Er, so what about 9/11 then?

>911
oh shi

Secret services are on their way.

fpwp

Yeah

If he will it will be due to his own rhetoric and tweets. He's really careless with the last two. Don't make unnecessary enemies and give the media ammunition.