Going to work onshore in London for a year starting next month

Going to work onshore in London for a year starting next month.

It's too late to stop it, any tips on how to survive Londonistan?

...... I will pray for you.

You can never be too safe OP. God speed.

>Philippenis
you should be well adapted to islam by now

I don't live in the southernmost point of the country that's close to malaysia btw. This country is predominantly christian

Is it legal to wear armor of some sort? Steel toed boots and a vest maybe? Id look into that.

They would deem that racist

tfw not even kidding

Memegumin a shit
Long live to the goddess Aqua

Quit.

I quit a well paying job because they wanted to send me to Nigeria and many oil workers get killed there. They said there was no choice. So I quit without notice.

Been on unemployment benefits ever since. No regrets

I even refuse to enter England

You should do it like the South Africans, then you'll be safe.
You leave the safe compound you sleep in in your car, drive to the compound where you work as fast as possible and try not to look all the dindus in their eyes in order to not anger them.
After work you drive home the same way as fast as possible.
Oh, and don't give one of the local dindus your passport, they'll enslave you.
Have a nice stay in Londonistan.

Aberdeen?

Arm yourself with spoons, forks and chairs, if you are edgy, metal, but you might get in arguments with the bobbies and may end in the Tower

It was Shetland based

Yeah, it's not worth it. I'm in IT and there are many possibilities to make even more money by being ready to travel.
But I'm not going near any 3rd world shithole. My parents and I didn't build up myself only to be murdered for a few shekels by a dirty goat fucker.
There's enough opportunities here in the West.

Cosy. I hear the locals hate the oil workers, because none of them have jobs, and you all earn about two grand a week, so they try to start trouble in the pubs knowing you can't do fuck all back or you'll get the tin tack. Had an interesting conversation with some petrofac boys about it as well one time.

you are a shitskin. you will be at home there.

Chileans are white.

Yea but OP is a Filipino chink nip gook. He can use that brown gook skin to tell the white cop that the British are racist. That can be his out.

Another guy from the from the same company went missing

Not to mention the horror stories of being posted on a nignog rig and getting thrown over the side if they don't like you

Pack a Quran

I wouldn't do that either except if I or some family member was in great need for the money. (I'm thinking a life or death situation)

Wrong country my dude