Belgian Minister of Immigration response to London attacks

Translation:

Another (terrorist) attack. I respect everybody's opinion and emotion but I don't feel any resignation, "pray for", kumbaya or candle light vigil moment. I feel anger, fighting spirit and determination

This week I revoked the 20th Syria fighter's residence permit. There will be more.

Never before have more criminal refugees lost their refugee status and this thanks to our new strict law. This includes radical moslims.

At this moment we are training all of our directors and employees of the closed (refugee) centers with a course on how to detect radicalisation. Many hundreds of refugee staff members have followed the same course already. We installed a hotline (to report suspicious religious behavior in family/close social circles, he doesn't say this, but that's what he's talking about). With success.

With our much stricter immigration laws we are now able to deport/or keep them out (if they return from another country is the context) criminal immigrants who were born here or arrived before 12 years of age. This includes Syrian fighters and other salafists.

Last year we founded the cel "radicalisation" in the departement of immigrant/refugee affairs. This is working at full capacity.

I deported, for the first time ever (in belgium, he means), a hate speech imam who had lived here for a very long time. There will be more.

I won't let any more "import-imam's" in the country for non recognized mosques.

The refugee influx has gone down drastically to the lowest point in 8 to 9 years. Every refugee is being screened to the maximum.

We are breaking every record concerning the deportation of criminal refugees.

I understand your impatience, frustration and concern but never underestimate our determination.

We will win. Not they. We.

Share if you agree. Thanks.

-------------

So yeah, our country (our at least certain cities) might be cucked to the max but at least our government officials, the ones in power, send out a fitting statement.

Wafflebro, I hope that's not just them pre-election posturing like Merkel did with the ban burquas thing.

based Theo

Belgium, Poland, and Czechia Making Europe Great Again?

A shred of hope he is, far from perfect but its something.

too little, too late

>p-please re-elect me/my party
I promise we won't sell you out to the shitskins again next time, trust me!

>how to detect radicalisation
It's easy. we can train them
>ghost costume
radical, execute on sight
>speaking in sandgargles
>darker than a solid 'beige'

Based Waffle!

wtf i love flemish people now
seriously tho if he's not lying it's based

more hot air, they're just trying to stop the natives from rising up with false promises. Soon there will be enough muslims + traitors + PoCs that they will form a coalition to outvote the dwindling pensioner population.

>many hundreds of the refugee staff members have undergone the same course

Soooo the refugeees decide which refugees are extremists? HMMM seems totally legit. Don't fall for this guys lies. Inb4 attack in liege next week

Does Brussel belong to the Flemish or to the Wallonians? I can't tell every time i'm in Brussel for business.

Brussel is een gemeenschap op zichzelf.

It belongs to the muslims.

Een Franse gemeenschap zeker

Nice work Belgium bro!

We just send them to a pacific island where the the Papua New Guinean's shoot at them :^) hehe

Inadequate. The radicalisation is taking place here, among the second and third generation. At one point in the future there will be mass deportations or we will be purged from our own countries.

De meerderheid spreekt Frans of Arabisch tegenwoordig maar officieel is het gewoon de Brusselse gemeenschap.

Pretty much.

Molenbeek is the islamic capital of Brussel. I went there last year for my stay, as it was the cheapest option. Kek.
Overall a cool city, but seems a bit dangerous and run to the ground in some areas. Strangely there is such discrepancy close to each other. Garre du nord has like some massive office buildings and next to it the ghetto.