Terrorists attacks in Brazil: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JiY4KocQ-9Y
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_de_Realengo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is the job outlook for chemists in brazil?

You guys do a good enough job terrorizing yourselves.

What's there to destroy? A slum full of mulatto trannys?

I read a story about Japanese terrorists causing trouble in Brazil at one point.

Very funny

Brazil is a lovely country. Very peaceful. No terrorist attacks in Brazil because acts of extreme violence and massive killings are unheard of in Brazil. Especially among the peaceful and cultural favellas.

There's no need for terror when you already live in hell.

Quality of life in Brazil: 0

the people dead there are drug dealers or worse.
At least our police here is allowed to carry weapon unlike UK

because terrorists get murder robbed before they can plant a bomb

British police
youtu.be/JiY4KocQ-9Y

even terrorists would be scared to go to the hellscape that is brazil

this, anything terrorists could do wouldn't even make a dent their crime death toll

Has that kid got the Zika virus or do Brazilians look like that?

Attacking Brazil is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

You have 140 murders a day.

I imagine Brasil to be half like those music disco-pitbull-like-crap-summer-hit-201x videos on youtube and half like these pics

maybe it even happens in parallel

also zyka virus carnival rio de janeiro ajajajajaja linda hermosa ronaldinho

There isn't one buddy, don't come here, it will be the biggest mistake of your life.

aren't your prisons entirely run by terrorists?

just in rio

Indeed.

South Brazil isn't that bad you self hating faggot negroid

Prison mass beheadings in Brazil =

Yeah by all means leave the US and come to the booming fruitful economy of Brazil. Hope your daughters enjoy getting blacked. kys mongoloid.

There is so many gang-shootings each day, nobody would notice a difference.

>White people killed by muslims: 0

White people killed by random brown sludge =

Stop with this meme. Any part of Brazil is a shithole full of niggers.

I have family in parana that I visit every so often. It's really not like you cucks make it out to be some parts are really nice

he made 2 ironic comments and you replied to him. Fucking stupid comrade

They are mulatto favella monkey niggers just like you. Brazil is full of people like them who promote narco-terrorism.

A terrorist attack like in London or Manchester with a death toll around 20 is just another day in Brazil where people are murdered by the hundreds monthly. Terrorists don't bother with Brazil because Brazil is already a shitty place.

>Who is Wellington Menezes de Oliveira?

kek

the olympic pools were a green hue

note that these favela apes are always so scrawny lol

>t-they are brown j-just like you
I can smell your british ancestry from here

>some parts are really nice.
What a stupid observation, obviously there are nice parts but that doesn't make up for the awful economy and insane crime rates.

>some parts are really nice

Yea the small minority of Brazilians that have education and good jobs live in nice walled of communities, skyscrapers, or secluded parts of the country. Of course those places would be nice. The majority of Brazil resembles the Road Warrior movies only instead of Aussies, it is mullatto tranny nigger mutants running across sheet metal shacks.

who cares what you are. the rest of his post is true.

>Terrorists attacks in Brazil: 0
what is this then in the pic?

That's not an insult. We smell good because we bath in water that is safe to drink. I can smell your nigger stench from here because the water that comes out of your shower (or plastic bucket most likely for you) comes from a water source full of decapitated bodies and Zika mosquitoes. The Olympic rowers who competed in the open water sports had to wear special clothes because the water was so disgusting that contact with skin was causing rashes and infections for people not used to living in shit. Of course the native mulatto tranny favella monkeys like yourself were not affected.

>being this triggered for having britbong ancestry
Not all british are bad people
The good ones are specially those who have 25% or less of british blood.

I'm not even mad. I just like watching Brazilians get triggered because they are in denial about being monkey people.

Yeah the white parts. You probably grew up with the rest of the negroid mongrels in Brazil
>yeah the small minority's of Brazilians that have education and good jobs
Yes, like I said above, the white brazilians

>white Brazilians

They don't really exist but I will humor you. They live lives similar to white south africans. Which as we all know is truly paradise on earth. They are very fortunate people indeed.

you cucks are completely delusional

>implying the minority of whites here aren't more decent and more self-aware than 62% of white americans

>Terror attacks in Brazil: 0
> Murder rates: 100 a day in Rio

Sorry you grew up in the shitty mongrel filled shitskin parts of Brazil (which is like 96% of Brazil) but there actually are white Brazilians and nice cities in the south

>detroit represents what the whole US looks like

Brazil = constant on going terrorist attack

there are white cities everywhere. In the north you can find 0 crime cities even with 50% brown and 50% white.

there are dutch people living in the north in cities with 500 people in a very shit rural area and no one will ever know about it

That's because when you blow up shit, you just end up with even more shit.

Still have higher mortality rates than all the europe and US combined.

Would you rather:

Live in a swedish 70% white 30% muslim city, almost everyone is a leftist, you can't say a word about jews or muslims and LGBTQ education is mandatory

or
live in a 70% brown 30% white brazilian city?

hes our prophet.

So a city is what the whole US looks like... I think you might be a bit retarded the US as a country has different climates unlike your shit stain of a country. Half the fucks that live there have no shoes so you steal flip flops otherwise you walk around barefoot in piss and shit covered streets. Congrats you're really living the high life over there.

Like I said by all means move here from the US then, you mongoloid nigger, isn't that what you wanted? You'll be a big important American boy and everyone will give you money for being so special lol

As a matter of fact I'm sure some of you actually believe that.

Wow his post went way over your head. You must be embarassed being outsmarted by a Brazilian.

Are you fucking kidding me? Ofc the swedish city. Heck I'd even prefer to live in Saudi Arabia than to live anywhere near Brazil

Yeah they're primitive hardcore bastards

>choosing material things over mental sanity
that's why it's so easy for any leftist party to win in your country

In a 80% white br city where i can openly mock leftists like i do now.

Damn it must really suck to be this dumb. I'm not even mad anymore, I'm just sad.

Too busy killing each other.

You apes are really apt to throw your own shit around.

it's not like there's nothing to do
pic related has a field day erryday in Rio

>monkey from the favela that bitches about living in a shitty situation because he isn't educated enough or white enough to be successful calling me the mongoloid nigger
I'm 100 percent positive you look like a literal chimp

The Huemonkeys sent their top terrorist to wreak havoc in Britain's fine capital, but he was no match for our boys in blue who shot him a Brazilian times.

>Tfw how times have changed

BFFF-- HAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 hoers bestiality huehue

>murders and rapes daily
population with african ancestry

jesus christ

8D

what the fuck man

You know this is (((their))) end goal right.

We need to go full Hitler or this won't end well for the planet.....

Brazil: Redefining the Media

Both your goberment and your narcos utilize death squads that leaves droves dead, its like north korea and consentration camps, they dont have any because they dont use that definition.

In 2010, 7.6% of the Brazilian population, some 15 million people, identified as preto, while 43% (86 million) identified as pardo. Pretos tend to be predominantly African in ancestry, while pardos tend to have a lesser percentage of African ancestry. On average pardos are predominantly European, with African or Native American ancestries.[5]

>I think you might be a bit retarded the US as a country has different climates unlike your shit stain of a country.

American education

Lol this must be just in a neighborhood in Rio, believe me.

I love how asian + white mixed in Finland and Sweden but you guys are very stupid. Mongolians are smart why are you so dumb?

A Population of subhuman latino niggers

>police here is allowed to carry weapon

Can't fathom why police would need such firepower, gosh

Yeah, uh, I think any would-be terrorists took one look at the 'Brazil' category on Liveleak and said "shit, I ain't touching this one".

Read about the Triple Frontier you dipshit. GIANT hotbed for radical Islam and ISIS.

>Na casa de Wellington, encontraram-se cartas nas quais revelava ter ligações com grupos extremistas islâmicos e que praticava o islamismo, lia o Alcorão quatro horas por dia, meditava sobre atentados e tinha interesse em visitar países muçulmanos.[46] Ao visitar um barbeiro, segundo o depoimento deste, disse que não poderia raspar a longa barba que ostentava e que lhe cobria todo o rosto porque seria expulso do grupo ao qual pertencia e com o qual se reunia periodicamente no Rio de Janeiro (a barba, de fato, faz parte da tradição islâmica como símbolo de masculinidade, motivo de orgulho e objeto de redobrada atenção, além de representar há muito tempo a reputação do fiel).[47] No momento do crime, o atirador já não estava mais com a barba e, de acordo com um comerciante da região que o conhecia frequentemente, Wellington já havia raspado totalmente a barba na véspera do massacre.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_de_Realengo