I can't wait to leave this shit hole and move to Denmark

I can't wait to leave this shit hole and move to Denmark.
This country is fucked and beyond saving. Get out while you still can. The average Brit is a selfish, arrogant, self centered twat. I'm not willing to fight to save any of you cunts. You're not worth saving.

>Going to 60% tax country
Lad please.

Go on OP purge us. you can start with Norrebro

I love your country and have no problem paying higher taxes for a higher trust society. Where are you getting this stat from anyway? Mrs user used to get taxed 37%.

60% taxes are a meme, yes they exists but its for millionaries. 99.8% of the country dosen't pay taxes that high here.

That's exactly what I thought.
We have about 8 million krone and won't be affected negatively at all with the move.

>income = salary-(((salary-8%)-~4.000)-~61%)
roughly.

8% markettax, ~4000 "personal allowance",39% proper tax.
So if you earn 20k you are left with around 14,3k. Depending on how much you make, obviously.

You are "rich" and not acquainted with the taxing situation of the country you are moving to?

How come?

I am aware of it, that's why I was asking where are you getting 60% from. Because I know for a fact I won't be paying anywhere near that much tax.

in dk income tax is around 50% (for mid to high incomes) depending on which municipality you live in

Fuck off Pajeet, they are full.

Just learn the language and almost everyone will accept you. The Danish language is also one of the easiest language to learn for Brits

The Danish language isn't easy for anyone to learn. But yes, learn the language and join clubs (runners club, divers club etc). This is important and you can join without being super serious about the sport, for many it is a social thing mostly.

I already know some of the language, just can't read or write it. My job will be English speaking, but since my kids will grow up in Denmark, I'll learn it properly.

As for clubs, hopefully I'll find an olympic weightlifting club. If not, I'll settle for MMA.

> migrating

Well, you're certainly welcome in my opinion. It will be a welcome change to recieve an educated european immigrant instead of some MENA prick.

Just because it's not an income tax doesn't make it less of a tax.

Enjoy the car taxes and fees for example.

>easiest language

fourthreethirdsandahalf

Denmark is kinda shit, although compared to the third world nation of Bongistan, I can see why you might want to move here.

>>Going to 60% tax country
>Lad please.

Greek here

can someone explain the problem of paying so much taxes here in Denmark? I have a PhD and currently work at a bioinformatics research center, the money I get every month is crazy by any standards. I live a super comfortable life here, and the amount of money I get to put aside is equivalent to 5 average salaries in Greece.

Living in Denmark is fucking amazing. I love this country very much!!!!!!!!

>Enjoy the car taxes and fees for example.
The car taxes are certainly over the top, but I'm content with public transport and leasing when I need a car. And I'll be cycling nearly everywhere.

It's unsustainable for long term economic growth and you would have a way better life in countries like USA with that job

The whole idea of sustainable and constant economic growth is a ridiculous idea.

>"I'm moving to Denmark"
>says "I love your country" to Norway

Well my point was that government loves to "hide" taxes everywhere, effectively making the average tax in Scandinavia around 60%

I just realised that, I was phone fagging and didn't see the flag properly.

>The Danish language isn't easy for anyone to learn
eh I found reading and writing to be fairly easy, grammar isn't really that hard imo. Speaking and understanding someone is where it really gets hard though

Hahah, swedes.

They will never let you stay unless you have a job lined up.

Just saying.

Haha, oil niggers

Have your politicians started to drain the oil fund yet? I remember there being talks about it because there were somehow no money :^)

You better fucking learn our language and assimilate.

>They will never let you stay unless you have a job lined up.
I know. Mrs user is also Danish.

The current ruling parties have actually ignored the former spending caps put in place by labour based coalition. They had to after all the tax breaks they gave to the rich.
Even so, the fund is so well managed that it just increases in value and just recently hit a new mile stone value.

I'm also on my way to Denmark.
I'm Mexican and extra brown. I plan on converting to Islam as it is the true religion of peace. Also, I don't plan on learning the language as it is shitty. I'm going to speak only Spanish and Arabic.

fuck off we are full.

Flag checks out.

Oh please, the 60% tax isn't very accurate. The average person pays above 85% of their income in various taxes. 60% is only the income tax, there are taxation on all consumer products, on home-owners, on gas, on inheritance, on gifts above a certain amount.
85% is actually low set, you might come closer to 90% if you add up everything.

Run away fag.

You deserve a bullet and nothing less.

Correct, its only 56% for low incomes

Is 360k (not including bonuses) considered low income? That's what Mrs user earned in her last job in Denmark and she was taxed 37%.

Spotted the council estate rat.

>Thinking that Denmark isn't slowpoke Sweden.

Denmark allways make sure their welfare is lower than that of Sweden.

It would be a bit random of me to move to Sweden, since I don't have a connection to the place and thus have no reason to go there. I'll probably get the ferry for a visit, though.

there is a bridge

UK does have the worst people on the planet desu but how about central Europe

I pay less then 40% in tax
Also OP don't come to denmark....its very boring here....the people are lame...no excitement....if you want a white city go to the country side cause all the major cities got alot of immigrants....The infrastructure in copenhagen is aweful....they legit been working on the same Metro for years....i would suggest moving to like Italy or Germany.

I am planning to come to japan....Can i live with you for a while?

Good luck. You'll need it.

Its been said that japan is so weak that if any strong man came.....he could take over the country......Are most japanese like robots?

my man you are welcome, i would pride myself knowing my country to be the bastion for the white race. London is lost.

But you will be fine, we have high wages, high taxes, but you can live quite cheap if you figure your way out.

I live in Næstved

Disgusting

>Left the EU.
>Wants to move to EU.

What a fucking retard.

Children will be close to their grandparents and aunties in Denmark.

I didn't vote either way.
Leaving the EU isn't going to do shit for this country.

watch out for pirates

This country is brown as fuck already, almost as bad as Sweden. Also, people here are autistic assholes, you'd be better off in Norway honestly

How cucked is Denmark? Are they still having issues with 'refugees'?

Maybe he's the 48%?

>Also, people here are autistic assholes
You open up after a beer or two.

Fuck off, we're full.

Denmark is shit, it's full of autists and everyone is super cucked, at least as cucked by political correctness as britland. You should go for a white state in the US instead.

Too many sand niggers in Denamrk already... its over the mudslimes won.

Texas accepts any and all white immigrants. Just go there, no application necessary.

Isn't Texas overrun by mexishits?

Only 45% tax... then u have to pay 150% tax on new car, tax on fucking butter, tax on sugar, tax on inheritance, tax on fucking everything. Theres a reason we get so much shit free, some people on welfare gets payed more than fucking jobs
>kms

I'm thinking of doing the same. Are you going for work or studying?

I'm thinking of Norway/Sweden, or, hell, even Bulgaria or Poland.

>but everyone is mean, they hurt muh feelings

Admit it lad, you don't have the bollocks to stay and fight the Muslim hordes

So i know where would illegal migrants move after Germany, Sweden and France go bankrupt.

America isn't my type of place. I don't want to swap one low trust, money obsessed, culturally void society for another.

To live there until I die and build a life.
I'm married to a Dane. Only reason I'm still here is because of work.

>going to Denmark when you could go to Iceland
come home, white man

That's similar to why I want to leave, though I'm not married to a Dane. I've never felt very at home here. I would've moved long ago but my wife wanted the kids to be around their grandparents.

Have you got everything sorted? What do you need? Any advice for an user who's never moved overseas before?

Denmark? wtf its a shithole where people cant talk swedish right.

where can I browse houses for sale on Iceland?

We actually don't even pay taxes, it's more like communist state. Everything you make is given to the state via taxes

I'll visit for the hot springs.
I've never moved abroad before, either. We are looking for a house to buy first, somewhere outside cph with decent transport to the city. That's the main issue. It's the opposite for me, I don't have any living relatives at all in this country.

wish I knew that myself apart from reading the papers
real estate is suffering such inflation that I doubt I'll be able to afford housing for myself soon

How do you plan to do that, were out of the EU?

you need to kys yourself regardless

My wife and I only have one relative each who lives out of the immediate area, and that's in our extended families. Four of mine work in the same damn company and live within a mile of one-another.

I think I would avoid CPH and capitals as a whole, at least as much as possible. They're too much of a target nowadays.

What about work? Are you finding a job first or after? Or are you going to set up your own company or work remotely?

Denmark is a disaster. Don't come here for your own sake. It's a society of liars.

>come home, white man
Iceland is barren shithole populated by ultracucks. We se them everywhere her in Malmö. Their women crave arab cock

>where can I browse houses for sale on Iceland?
Idiot. enjoy starving to death when the big kill comes. But if you spend some time in the solarium you will get laid ever day. Those Reykjavik women are the easiest cumdumpster in the whole western hemisphere

I won't be living in a main city, 20 - 30 minutes on a train or a car would be the sweet spot. I have some potential jobs with international companies. My wife is a nurse and won't have an issue finding immediate work. She can go back to her old job basically whenever. But we're thinking of spending 2 or 3 months enjoying life and living off savings/interest. Will give me time to do any needed DIY and plenty of sightseeing. Don't have kids yet, so we are free to do as we please.

>and move to Denmark.
Are you insane? The clay is cursed, turning anyone living here into faggoty nu-males, whatever gender they started out as. When someone thinks there was a happening here, it turns out it was just a molly dealing tweaker who got shot in the leg when he tried to fight the police. The police, oooh, there's a thing. They never need a warrant for anything, they can search you, your home, your vehicle any time they damn well pleases. Any lack of cooperating will be at the very least fined. Oh, and there's the living cost. Hah, a drivers license will cost you a couple of thousand £, provided you can pass with the minimum required lessons. And that's for one category, you are only allowed to drive ONE category, and will have to cough up at least another couple of grand for any of the dozen or so other categories. And you know what, the weather! I've been to England, and I've seen how (((movies))) depict it as a gloomy rainy sucky weather place. Guess what, it's a fucking sunny sub-tropical paradise compared to DK. You know why we get polled as the happiest country on the planet again and again? Because we have learned to expect absolutely NOTHING nice from life, so merely seeing a blooming daffodil growing in the toxic dump we call home is a joy to us.

no tax on crypto

This guy is right. You want depression? Move to Denmark.

That sounds like Denmark to me.

It's impossible to develop depression living with the woman I'm living with. Most positive person I've ever met.

Isn't Denmark Englands daddy?
Daddy can i into Denmark pls :)

In Denmark only teenagers can love. Denmark destroys love and rips apart relationships.

Yeah, I noticed this too, Iceland

Apart from Denmark being a really depressing country, it is also located between Sweden and Germany. You think it will be chill there when hell breaks loose? No

Some of their vikings raped the north east and a few other places.

We just need to blow up the bridge and make sure the navy ships are patrolling the coast while the army shoots anyone crossing from Germany.

why don't I pay 60% tax?

lying fucking fjordnigger.

no it's not, unless you fucking don't know how to adult.

jeez.

lol