Brit/pol/ - The Isle Of The Dead edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

>BRRRRRRAAAPPPPP BRRRRRRRAPPPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>Post relevant tweets
twitter.com/search?q=london bridge&src=typd

>Watch Live
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
theguardian
archive.is/Wdm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived

>youtube com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
hooktube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
archive.is/Wdm7I

>the people of manchester have inspired us
aye thanks for your kind words you selfish cuck piece of shit, he won't care about the issue until it's his head on the chopping block. Doesn't matter how many die before him.

Anyone know if there's a happening in Bristol? Can hear way more than police sirens than is normal for a Sunday morning

>user you've been watching the news all morning. Have some garlic bread!

>the problem is online, not mosques
Nobody is actually this bluepilled, right?

I appreciate the effort she puts in, but can she not just buy a fucking cookbook?

>people think May's speech was redpilled

then it wouldn't be her way

Hate to break it to you but that is what old people actually believe.

Fucking boomers man, they'll kill us all.

>Bluepill life

To be that naive and happy.

>people think
I have no evidence for this proposal.

should we blow up the sun? this shit is getting foolish.

People like her have such a limited understanding of how the internet works that yes, they are that bluepilled. It's pathetic.

>yfw this attack does nothing to dent Teflon Jezza's poll numbers

Do Torycucks still think they have a chance on Thursday after this?
Please tell me you aren't that delusional, it's not healthy. You can try again in 5 years.

>deprive the extremists of their safe spaces

rip Sup Forums

You don't think there are extremist mulsim websites and whatsapp/dischord groups?

Can we just take a moment to look at the absolute STATE of the polls?
>Con lead between 1 point and 11 points.

Measures against islamists? Nah not needed, they're good lads.
Stopping donations to mosques from Saudis? No way mate
Destroying the privacy of the entire population under the guise of combating Islamist terrorists? Yeah brilliant idea

Reminder that our greatest enemy are the traitors among our own people.
>Still, it is the primary right of men to die and kill for the land they live in, and to punish with exceptional severity all members of their own race who have warmed their hands at the invaders hearth

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
everytime Tommy tells one of his stories, it really fucking stings

>implying we'll have a country left after five years of labour

she gets briefed by intelligence services and whatnot. obviously she doesn't think that

Why do I hate people like this so much?
Does this place me in league with radical islamists?

>wanting to be a fucking stupid faggot

You're a weak cunt. Kill yourself.

YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL

YOU GET AN UNTOLD AMOUNT OF MONEY TO RUN THIS FUCKING CHANNEL

CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST LINE UP YOUR LIVE ELEMENTS ON THE FUCKING SCREEN PROPERLY

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE

Shove this in the faces of your progressive friends on social media. Get it out there:

Do it for Pete. This is what this shit actually looks like. This is the price we're paying. Rub their faces in it.

why did she say this then ?

They're not actually happy. The truth about the bluepill is that happiness is a mask, the malaise is omnipresent but hidden. These people are seeing everything crumble around them, they just try to put a brave face on it and simply don't know that there's any better way.

Farron: I'm angry. Here we are again.

We must make sure we defend our country.

Can't wait to hear about how all these people involved were already known as dangerous to the police.

HOW DARE YOU BE ANTI IMMIGRATION YOU BIGOTS, IF WE DIDN'T IMPORT MILLIONS OF PAKIS HOW ELSE WOULD WE COOK RICE WITH CHICKEN IN SAUCE

SHE SAID IT

You are literally the only one you autistic weirdo

how many editions did you make last night lad?

Literally useless.

Paul Nuttall is a weak cuck and so is anyone who supports him.

Is there anything better than leftists getting told by the very people they use as tools to flag up how nice they are?

boys youre kinda fucked

good luck

SHE DID SAY IT , DIDNT SHE

Discount yougov and survation as they are using flawed methodology predicting 85% + youth turnout.

Comres were most reliable last election.

Can I just say, this guy was the most nauseating person I've seen interviewed so far.

Get help.

Oh shit watch out ISIL Farron is angry

desu senpai

>Scousers

Don't worry lads. Jerseymen can still stack up hundreds of guns and limitless supplies of ammunition at their own households. True British people are always welcome when times are tough

This is nothing compared to the IRA times to be fair.

I'd be more worried about minorities outnumbering whites in Texas which will lead to constant Democrat presidents.

#RightToKeep&BearArms

The Government and the People have a contract. The People surrender their money and liberty for safety and stability.

The Government has failed to uphold this contract. The People must be given the means to protect themselves.

GREEN SURGE

>Theresa May's speech
>literally using the attack to create a stranglehold on the internet

Fucking hell. This is dystopian. I wonder if this place will be considered a terrorist hub? Maybe it already is. Maybe intelligence services are wasting time monitoring shitposters instead of investigating Muslim communities.

But it's not your country anymore. Your politicians handed it to the Muslims. Your children will convert or be slaves.

Stop acting like you aren't completely cucked out of existence.

He has a point, they take the public's money and still can't be arsed

>Jerseymen

I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE MANCHESTER BOMBING DIDN'T HURT LABOUR'S UPWARD MARCH AND IF ANYTHING HELPED THEM

When autistic LARPing goes too far.

>his country is 56% white
>telling other people that they're cucked out of existence

I seriously despise Americans.

You cunts are all over reacting

three people died, YES it was tragic but this incident was a very small one and not all muslims are to blame otherwise we would be in a civil war right now.

Is bradford safe? Yes

Is birmingham safe? yes

Proof your logic is fucking retarded

Tim Farron hit the nail on the head last night when he called for a collective showing of defiance and pride, THIS is how we deal with the problem, unity in our communities so the police can take on any nutters when they reported.

>Hurrrr duuurrrr deport the muzzies

So you would just deport three million of our workers? who would pay for your benefits or your mums pension you smelly LARPing neets? Muslims fill all kinds of roles here from doctors to taxi drivers, you faggots would be crying the moment your local take away closes down you fat wankers.

>wanted to visit London during my youth
>turns out London is no longer London

Fug
I missed my chance to see both Paris and London before they ceased to exist.

there are tons of muslims on Sup Forums as you would expect given that this place is famous for its antisemitism

Did Pete pull through?

#WeArePete

Mate don't act like there haven't been prolific autists from the UK

Just woken up. Any developments lads?

Nice pasta.

Melodramatic Hispanics strike again

Thing is, it's not the statement but the sentiment.

They say this smugly like they're enjoying watching it.

sooo ideas on the post london polling?
Can't see much of a change this late in the game

Tim Farron unironically sounded pretty angry about this, and in fairness NOT ONCE did he mention "Muh Islam is a religion of peace".

The more these attacks happen. The more the dialogue does seem to change. Whether or not it's just a cynical political ploy or whether actions will be taken remains to be seen.

you need help from mi5 mi6 kek

Mummy May announced she would arrest all Sup Forums users to combat so-called islamic so-called extremism.

is it bad all I've been thinking these last few weeks is that literally any 20th century fascist dictator would never have allowed this shit to come about?

And your evidence for that is erratic (((polling))). Just fuck off, Rightly.

Not many convicted for terrorism though

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491

This loony toon was on remand for 7 months

KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Expect lots of naansplaining this week.

Labour lost seven voters among the victims.

Bad news is it lost 42,000 from the three shooters in postal votes.

So, whatya saying is, we need more Muslims killing people on our streets?

>the internet
>NOT THE SAUDI FUNDED MOSQUES

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Iraqi militias just captured the border area between Iraq and Syria cutting ISIS in half between Iraq and Syria.

They are fucked now.

Good old Mummy May.

Like that's gonna help....

All you'll get will be

>something something something terrorism has no religion
>something something something religion of peace
>something something something don't look back in anger
>something something something this happens because we don't love them enough

What really surprised me about this whole thing is that Jersey has a Special Branch.

Brit/pol/s days are numbered I fear. They couldn't possibly focus only on islamic extremism that would be racist.

>the alternative is literally a collection of Marxists and terrorist apologists

You fucking tell me.

Yes because even though he was just a role-playing sperg we actually enforce our laws regarding mudslimes

deport them all and withdraw an British passport rights.

any born here renounce their religion or go to internment camps.

including you.

They lost 10 if you include the attackers.

haha, based mummy! :D regulate the Internet and render me unable to speak freely without fear of reprisal! based mummy :D

It's time to say 'enough is enough', lads

>enough is enough

phew, there we go. Problem solved. Time to import some more muslims.

Whenever I look up stuff related to paedo rings I always get that warning from Google to report child abuse. Makes me nervous t.b.h

She's actually semi-right. Hear me out.

Without the internet I would never have been exposed to so many """"dangerous ideas"""" so as to become a NatSoc.

The mosques will continue, and so too wil attacks, but the internet exposes people to "extreme" ideas of all stripes.

I fear this is an attack on the far-right and far-left more than one on Muslims.

EVERYONE MUST BE A BLAIRITE

point out where I'm wrong

I live in brum you aussie twat, I studied in bradford.

I know more than some NEET like you on the other side of the world

w-why are they all standing like that?

>naansplaining

God bless the user who came up with this

>all those fucking idiots walking with hands on their heads

"hurr we did it because everyone else did"