Come on over to /biz/ and get into crypto

Come on over to /biz/ and get into crypto

What are you, a communist?

Crypto is for the true anarchocapitalist.

I started with $5k in march and I'm sitting pretty with $100k and all it takes is a few mouse clicks a day.

Don't be a slave to fiat currency.

Fuck off, Jerry.

yes papa crypto is the way to go !!!!

Oh look another capitalism who preaches family values, but then wants to buy prostitutes that are the same age as his past daughter who now lives away from daddy.

Go shill on /biz/ you fucking cretin

>sitting pretty with $100k

PULL OUT AND BUY PHYSICAL SILVER NOW user

LEAVE THE COUNTRY

>Crypto

I can't wait until this meme dies.

You fucking idiots will never be able to withdraw your money or see any actual return for your virtual coins.

lmao yeah man keep telling yourself that

I paid my college loan thanks to crypto. It wasn't much, but the point remains—you can withdraw for fiat if you would like.

Monero

>tfw saw mne grow in front of me eyes but never bought because i thought it will be too much of a bother to do on phone
>tfw missed the 50x gains
now i use mostly phones for trading

>crpyto
>non fiat

just like trump

where can I get one of those lifejackets?

only available for purchase with Bitcoin

While I highly encourage people to get involved in crypto, I advise against taking /biz/ seriously. 99% of posts there are people who get together in discord servers to run pump'n'dump schemes.

OP is trying to take advantage of your ignorance & desperation for financial gain, anons. Don't fall for it.

>99% of posts there are people who get together in discord servers to run pump'n'dump schemes
so its jews jewing jews?

That's a great looking monkey.
Would fuck/10.

No, it's NEET's larping as jews.

I'm just spreading the word

The only thing keeping you guys from getting taken advantage of is yourselves.

Everyone makes a few bad trades in the beginning. You have to so you can learn from your mistakes.

I'm not even shilling a specific coin. gtfo haha

>I started with $5k in march and I'm sitting pretty with $100k and all it takes is a few mouse clicks a day.

so you sure would have no problem sending me $1000 to prove it right?

Balling with 5 stones

>Come on over to /biz/

Otherwise known as the 16yo IB LARPer board.

No thanks.

t. guy who actually works in finance

This is why threads like these exist, trying to lure morons into their scheme so they could cash out