Apparently those fucking idiots are going to risk the lives of more people and are still going through with this shitty...

Apparently those fucking idiots are going to risk the lives of more people and are still going through with this shitty pop concert tonight..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qty_6JqsWNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't wait, it's gonna be a blast

security will be a lot tighter this time. They wont try it,
they prefer softer targets, like little girls walking across random bridges with no security.

ugh, i shamefully lol'd a little.

>Pop concert happens
>Nail bomb goes off
>What's their responce?
>Have a concert to honour those who died

Damn it Poland. Whatever fpbp

I know but have you fucking been to a concert like that? Even if the attack happens outside it will still be deadly as fuck.. I am not 100% sure, but wasn't the first attack done outside of the arena anyway?

Manchester reporting in. Gonna stay in, get comfy and listen for bangs and sirens across the city tonight, almost guaranteed happening.

Let's hope they really blow it up. Let evolution run its course.

Before or after the concert, plenty of easy prey if you ask me. Subways, buses, streets will be full of people. They can't pull up every brick on the road, stop every vehicle or pad every person to check for explosives.

She wants her fans to die anyway. She has a wall of guards, life means nothing to her, only cash.

Also Manchester reporting in. Nothing's going to happen and you're retarded if you think it is.

>concerts are expensive
>most of the general population are sheeps
>sheeps idolize famous people
>plebs are dumb as rocks

>tfw we have a scheduled happening

pop off muhammad!

I forgot, all those weepy vigils and poetry recitals held over the last fortnight will ensure that Isis won't fuck with us again.

YAS QUEEN SLAYYYY

>By not going forward as if everything is normal would mean that you let the terrorists win.
Part and parcel

I have to admit, I'll laugh if it's attacked again.

I doubt it will, though. Unless they somehow shipped in reinforcements from Europe.

If I was a muzzy planning something I'd do it tonight in Manchester for perfect symbolism and shit. Even if it was just grabbing a kitchen knife and going out and stabbing a few people. Get a few guys like minded and you've got yourself a mid range happening going on.

Security is probably going to be 1984 tier. You'll probably have a cop at every 2 feet.

If they must target this event then at least target the performers

They want to prove that they can hold a concert in a war zone.

they arrested like 20 people after the last one.. I am thinking the reinforcements are already here :(

In the London attacks last night, police were literally seen fleeing from the scene, running away from the attackers. The only thing they seemed to do was shout at people to get down and redirect traffic (and they weren't doing too well at that either).

The police do very little in terms of protection.

fpbp

Just let it happen. It needs to escalate to a 9/11-tier habbeding so we can get another invasion.

let's wait until first celebrity is killed during the attack. Their fanbase will then start blaming muzzies

i don't even know what is expected of them.. I would look out for myself first if I was in their place, and I know most people here would too

And instead of deporting the Muslim scum, your wonderful Prime Minister will turn you into 1984 instead. How lovely.

The most frustrating thing of all. Muslims killing everyone? I know - lets build a "new internet" and jail everyone speaking against it. That will do it

Good

It's incredible how brave those stars are... It's almost like they know they'd never get attacked anyway because coincidentally terrorists only focus on lower middle-class people.

and that is why you shouldn't be a cop

Based based poles
FPBP

A+ for nerve. I can't speak for how smart it is though. Traditionally the Religion of Peace doesn't like to hit the same target twice. But the law of unpredictability states that they've got to do it eventually.

Perhaps they should carry guns

Go pretend to be a taxi do u can "help" any young female concert victims

I heard some people are going on a pub crawl in defiance of today's attack.

What time is the concert?

She killed 22 of her fans and she's thirsty for more

True. But I still dont think they'd attack while everyones on such high alert, with the last attack still fresh in their minds.
Anyone looking remotely muslim-ey and getting close to that concert is gonna get a patdown.

Honestly, can something really happen?
I mean surely they'll have security everywhere... Can Muslims actually do it? And if they do it, will people finally come to realization?

Is her private security going to be all beefed up for this?

Seeing as how even a lowly American mall cop could and would pull out a gun and ventilate a mudslime or beat them to death with a Segway while UK police hid behind the citizens.

The irony is though no one will admit it, every single Muslim looking person will be watched very closely.
#notallmuslims
#keepinganeyeoneverymuslim

Taking away targets would be intolerant

What do you expect when the mayor of London is a mudslime who said terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city?

First post best Pole

if i was a terrorist, i would strike during that concert (but elsewhere in manchester, where all the security WONT be, since snowflake popstars need to feel super safe)

Why? :'(

Guns are racist

too bad ISIS is too cowardly to bomb this one as well, though we know that won't happen since it was a false flag operation anyway.

>relevant to how everyone now feels
Give me a fucking break

it will be a big muslim love fest.

telling people to not hate people who do them harm,

"they well not divide us", who is "us"?

most britons hate muslims.

nothing say multiculturalism more than self segregated ethnic enclaves that oppose the country they live in.

how many hours

if shit does kick off then at least it'll be live on tele

hope they keep away from the other old trafford though

If another islamiwanker blows himself up & 200 kids this time.

A. Nothing would happen.
B. some people would get Angry enough to burn down mosques or similar

which is likely?

imagine if they all ran in with ak's and started shooting hundreds of kids.

beheaded all the stars on stage? wow.

im surprised people arent burning down mosques all over the uk at the moment.

I think that pic related is one empty headed little slut, but having another show immediately is the right thing to do. Props to her handlers.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

DO NOT MAKE THE MUSLIMS ANGRY

ARIANA PLS

(im preparing for a comfy sunday evening)

I hope she also does that song about being fucked by a big black dick.

There's no consequence. They literally die, so what's then point in fearing a patdown? They could easily just time it so they arrive at the venue at the end of the concert. Even if they get caught, what do they care? It's just a dead security guy or cop to them, the jihadist was going to sudoku anyway.

Someone probably would attack a mosque. Then the libtards will be falling over themselves to condemn the terrible Islamophobia and writing pieces on how terrible white people are and how oppressed those poor innocent mudslimes are.

Fuck off Dan

We're too cowed atm.

At least all the little girls can enjoy being fingered by security before being admitted.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=qty_6JqsWNA

It's going to be an infinite loop isn't it?

>Nail bomb goes off
>What's their responce?
>Nail bomb goes off
>What's their responce?
>Nail bomb goes off
>What's their responce?

DEATH IS GOOD, 100 DEATH PEDESTRIANS MEANS 1500 LITTLE WHITE GIRLS DON'T GET GROOMED, RAPE, OR MURDERED

the jihadi's will probably try something at the concert.

no room to drive a vehicle on to the field.

she nailed her last performance.

>Nail bomb goes off
>Have Nasheed concert in honor of martyrs
>Truck crashes
>Have Nasheed concert
>Stab some Britcucks
>Have Nasheed party
Plenty of variety bro

Digits and it's going to happen.

Contract is a contract, few goyim dead, who cares. We going to win this one with love, our little Latino princess is going to strip for kids and then they will want to get laid with hairy Arabs.

bombs during the duet plz plz plz

Kek is allmighty and merciful lord of the heaven.

Isis would have to bomb ariana herself for the left to start waking up.

bring me the head of Ariana Grande

Who gives a fuck?

Imagine if there's a second terror attack.
Would be the cherry on the sundae.

Round 2 Fast trucks edition

H-holy shit.

Excellent, let the reverse conquering begin, empire needs to be reformed with new goyim.

Piano man in ukraine already proved that

NO!

>We want the Trump audience.

BritAnons be like

leave me her vagina and butthole

Ironically, given the sentiments of the performers, their will be more military and barriers packed into that area than you would think humanly possible.

Funny that they preach open borders and co-existing while hiding behind a wall of armor, guns and steel.

Backup digits

It's the blood sacrifice for the elite god

>tfw when I'm unironically hoping terrorists hit it

The sooner people wake up, the better.

>tfw Katy Perry tells police not to pat down Muslims, because Terrorism has no race

>A straight up durkah, robed head to toe and with a 20 inch beard just strolls right in and detonates himself

I'd lol

If diggits, happening tonight

wow lads. it's really upon us.

literally begging for terrible things to happen in our homelands, because maybe, just maybe, people will fully wake up.

i'm with you, i am. its just... idk. i actually don't think there's an english word for it. bittersweet doesn't do what i'm currently feeling justice.

deus vult, my friend.

What happens when they run out of pop stars?

Or will Muslims invent pop stars to lure in more targets?

>be mudslime filth
>kill kuffars
>nothing happens
>keep killing kuffars
>kuffars hold hands and sing songs about friendship
>be very confused. keep killing them

They've been bombing the fans and not the stars.