Watch out this week for audio of dws talking about how "they" took care of seth rich...

watch out this week for audio of dws talking about how "they" took care of seth rich. there's a reason she freaked over that laptop. be ready

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bftv2qB1jnw
archive.is/bZIUe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judging by her anonymous call this week, I wouldnt be supprised to see an email on tgat laprop threatening Seth Rich.

OP is a faggot for just dangling unsourced BS, but...

...fingers crossed that it's true.

Bump

uh huh, sure buddy

I really hope this is true
Bump

>...fingers crossed that it's true.

even when it's true it sometimes evaporates. Combetta was caught red-handed changing emails to hide Hillary's crap, and NOTHING EVER CAME OF IT. He had immunity for something or other, but then he tried to destroy evidence which in a normal world would have revoked the immunity.

Seth Rich parents said he wanted to make a difference and that watching out for others was important to him. If his killers are brought to justice and we can cut this evil out of the world he will have made the biggest different to the world so far in my life time. And Sup Forums and George would have made it possible.

Guys ease up on George. He knows he is looking at the same fait as Seth and is finding comfort in numbers and wine. Pray for him.

She sure looks like her Dad...

Wow the resemblance

Please let OP not be a LARPing faggot

is that confirmed from the incident or is that just stock footage? I remember the twitter account for one of the reporters posting pics that all seemed to have that purple look to them

Have some respect! She's your future POTUS

/s

I'm pretty sure George is just a schizo, probably being played up for disinfo.

>future POTUS
In which dystopian timeline?

I'd like to see her run, just so that they have to lock in her campaign around her career at Travelocity, the children's book she wrote, and nepotism.

>lock in her campaign around her career at Travelocity, the children's book she wrote, and nepotism.

Hillary was given senator of NY where she had never lived and then Secretary of State. If they want Chelsea to be the president they will do whatever they can.

comes from this video including The neighbor Mike Mueller.
>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

iiiiiit's happening!!!

sure I get that, but if that's from that night then NBC should have this footage. Haven't heard anyone mention they were seeking it from them. Also wasn't sure if it was normal for fire trucks to be dispatched, unless that's to wash blood down after a shooting.

I hope she's charged with Seth Rich's murder then convicted.

Mueller likely supplied the photo. Or someone felt no harm done, halting the release of further stuff...as has been their attitude to the body cams etc. .... yea, no idea on the fire dept...

That woman is mustard gas with a vagina. There's jews and then there's kikes. She is a master kike, giving all jews a bad name.

>All those lies that are being banded about in the news are just that.
And the reason that nobody close to him is refuted them is because there's no reason to.
>Because he spoke for himself.
>Because anybody who knows him knows how good of a person he was.
>Knows how much he cared for the DNC and for where he worked and how much he believed in his cause,

>Seth's Clinton campaign job offer response

It seems like that,l, but if you go back and watch early videos, you realize he's right just way ahead of current reporting. He good at connecting existing reporting together

Bump

Jason Goodman blew up last night against Defango, accusing him of spoofing. Watch Defango's other videos to see the truth of last night. Watch this one to see Jason blowing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bftv2qB1jnw

Holy fuck. It's scary how the MSM echos exactly what the neighbor, mick mueller says verbatim, even now. George Webb needs to interview this dude

FUCKING UGGG

>"A team of private investigators led by GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman told DailyMail.com he found no emails to Wikileaks on Seth Rich's computer"

>"The MPD declined to comment to Dailymail.com about whether they have any suspects or are following any current leads, whether the FBI assisted with computer forensics, or whether they could provide a physical description of the potential assailants. The police also declined to say whether their current assumption is that Rich was killed in a robbery attempt."

>"A private investigator working for Seth Rich's family said he has examined the slain DNC staffer's computers and found no evidence he was in contact with Wikileaks before his death, disputing claims made by an unnamed federal investigator on Tuesday."

>"An anonymous federal investigator told Fox News on Tuesday that an FBI review of Rich's computer found he had transferred over 40,000 internal DNC emails to Wikileaks last May, which were later published by the whistle blower website."

>"But Jack Burkman, who has been leading a team of investigators looking into Rich's mysterious death, said his group has personally examined Rich's computers and found no evidence that there were any contacts between the DNC staffer and Wikileaks."

archive.is/bZIUe

"they" killed scalia too, a fucking judge and nothing came of it

seth rich was a lowly peasant.

>this time maybe some day soon democrats might FINALLY one day if the stars align face justice.
haha yeah keep hoping for that

Yes, but he seems a little too mad. Almost like distancing himself from the fuck up. He is an actor.

Probably overreaching, but even George things he was planted to help him

Fire Trucks commonly roll for EMS calls.

The Clinton's have been playing this game long enough not to be that dumb. Somebody else will take the fall. They would never do it in a way that could be tied directly back to her.

Look at all the scandals the Clinton's have weaseled their way out of in the past 30 years. It's always pinned on some patsy,

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
>They took the long-term possibility of what he could have done - Seth Rich's Mother
what did she mean by this?

Pretty sad that the only guy Hillary could get to fuck her is that monster

Even Bill wouldn't touch her

Chelsea 'Can't hide the Hubble' Clinton-joo

Whatever happened to Sup Forums's Seth Rich investigation?

Martin Shkreli - $100,000 reward. Net worth - $50 million USD (2016)
Jack Burkman - $105,000 reward. Net worth - ?
It's debateable that he put the whole amount in here
> president of Burkman Associates, LLC
>"top" lobbyist in DC
>host of radio show on Radio America
>heads the organization American Decency (claims to have 3.62 million members)

That's what I've been saying man

Look into this Mueller shmuck. The way he immediately has the story of it's a robbery gone wrong, and his whole body language in the interview is off.

It's also the only "acceptable" narrative permitted by them
>funny that
I think this could be something

Delete this

Is that real??? God damn she's got nice tits

manifesto

Bump

Don't believe Burkman's lies. He's a shill. He has suggested in the past that Russian operatives killed Seth.

George is the real deal holyfield. That guy has been around a long time, the only thing that pisses me off about him is hes intel and they want the clinton regime gone but what they will put in place of that is still bullshit. Take it from me, hes real and he knows alot.

JESUS christ is THIS REAL? tell me its REAL?!!??!

George means well but him hanging around with Jason is odd...

if you look at photos of bill from when hes not falling apart from necrosis (young), he and chelsea look strikingly similar

Who does Burkman work for?

I posted a thread relating to George last night and it was immediately deleted without explanation. Has anyone else experienced this?

>there's a reason she freaked over that laptop. be ready

What if she is the leaker and framed SR to take the fall? Her computer could have evidence that she leaked, and/or the framing of SR.

something is up with him - he believes crowdstrike etc? I don't know why he would go there desu
bump

who is this semen demon?

Nevermind that her son HATED Hillary and was a secret Bernie supporter (pandas4bernie).

Would an idealistic young man like Seth who *knew* the DNC was rigged against Bernie really be happy working for Hillary? No, he was going to try and bring her down from the inside.

Only his shenanigans at the DNC were found out and he was murdered before he even started. I wonder if the job offer was even real.

>overlooking this shit

Yes. Unsure if it was due to lack of repsonse or evil mods

He's mentioned several times he knows Jason is an unwilling participant put in intentionally. I think we sees him as safety

Motive

I'm fapping either way

Amazed! I dont get why so many people follow those two LARPing quacks (Goodman/Webb) just dont get it, they are obviously in a different universe. But I guess even a squirrel can find his nuts once in a while.

In my case, as you can see from the screenshot, it was definitely a mod thing. There's no way the thread could have naturally expired in two minutes after it was posted.

That was before Trump fired Comey and started cleaning house at the FBI and DoJ. Things are different now, and the Dems know it.