Theresa may

who else watched this pathetic showing?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_C6B4piRvI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3_C6B4piRvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>direct link to BBC News video
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=3_C6B4piRvI

The real question is, why are these terrorist so inept? How did 3 attackers manage to only kill 7 people? With a relatively unlimited amount of time to plan something like this out is this the best they could come up with?

The British public bottled the shit out of them while the cowardly police ran.
You are a good guy user

they also injured 48...54 is a high number considering their methods:

1-ramming with 1 van
2-chasing people down on foot

>suicide vests were fake
>fake suicide vests

HAHAHAHAAH, even British terrorists use fake clothes because they cannot even make real suicide vests!!!

>turn their minds around, fucking deport them already!

anyone know how much the death toll is up to now ?

i fucking hate that kike witch

ofc they use this to attack the internet aka. "patriot act for the internet"

>let's regulate this thing we know nothing about
Thank goodness there was no such thing as terrorist attacks before the internet. England only had Irish Republican Army attacks. Much different.

i I already did a postal vote.

but if i was in uk i would vote UKIP now instead her

SHE JUST READS IT OFF LIKE A FUCKING SCHOOL CHILD

BRITS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Good, lets end this charade called Western Civilization. I want war and destruction. Yeah.

They injured nearly 50, when the media says 'injured' people tend to think 'oh ok give it a week in intensive care and he'll be sent home', whereas injured can also mean
>lost an arm
>fucked up spine and can no longer walk
>severe brain damage, semi-vegetative
>lost an eye
>internal organ damage and will have to be permanently plugged in to a machine

Fuck England. Take notes. When they do this here in America. We start doing mass shootings of Democrats and commies and jew media. Or assault rifle every local mosque from sea to shining sea.

Yeah fuck England. Gott strafe England, fuck this country.

You should target the social media colluding with gov to censor hate speech as well. 1984george Orwell double speak. Kill them all with your butter knives english anons

I don't care, I WANT them to take the internet down. Let this country fucking burn to the deck. Let's burn the West down and start again.

What a fucking cunt using muslim shitty terrorists to destroy internet freedom, fucking globalist ass faggots.

The real truth is to oppose islam in all of it's forms, ban islam, that is the problem. Dont accept muslims coming into your country on any condition.

The sad part is that millions will gladly agree to it. Even dumbfuck newfags on Sup Forums.

>Most of Sup Forums cries about missing Hitlers authoritarian right leadership
>Gets upset when people do authoritarian right things

Really bamboozled here guys.

I commented
>This is without a doubt the most pathetic war-time speech throughout the history of humanity.

>Let's burn the West down and start again.
Nigga that's not how it works. If Europe falls, its people will likely succumb to islamists. Demograpic change is forever. There's no way a complex culture like the european arises again. There's no restart, it's a battle of genes on the long run and those who are left behind are lost forever.

Sup Forums isn't a person. Visit /lrg/.

>dont enable, bin that cable!

the only way to combat this new threat is to get rid of the internet

Who is she?

GOOD! You think I care? The only thing stopping me from slitting my throat is Happenings. Hell I EXIST to see these terrorist attacks. I'm just waiting patiently for our Rome to fall and burn in eternal hellfire. Roma delenda est.

>Implying Sup Forums would not be a youth program in the Reich.
That speech was layed out as if George Bush's writers wrote it. Sad, the west does not these need cuckservitives in office.

I'm sorry about you mental state, it must be hard to see any hope living inside the hive being invaded by hornets. This is really depressing.
Your parents didn't give up though, you're alive because your ancestors made sacrifices. You, at very least, should honor their effort.

Well my ancestors wasted their fucking time didn't they? They died for fuck all and produced me, an autistic waste of fucking skin too chicken shit to do anything about the state of my country. Don't care anymore though. Can't be arsed to "honor their effort". Isn't worth it.

I guess this means Brits still can't criticize Islam

This was already planned and announced shortly before this happened.
They do the same formula every time.

Put forward an idea, waiting for mild resistance, then stage an incident, and push the agenda again while the public bets to be controlled.

The whole of Europe is experiencing this in the long term too.

Set up instability, rape, murder, robbery become part of "everyday life", then wait for the people to beg to be controlled.

It is a long term plan of enslavement,

Man up you pathetic sack of shit. Just stay ready. It's not socially acceptable to fight back yet, but when it is we'll need all the bodies we can get.

Honestly, would take Corbyn instead of her anyday.

Dude, youre a ledge.

two things will happen
>Islam will continue to attack us
>the people will slowly become radicalised because the problems aren't being dealt with
Sit back and let shit burn until we start lynching politicians for their lies and inactions.

>Man up
Too hard and the rewards are too minuscule.
>we'll need all the bodies we can get
Find somebody else, I'm not even going to waste my fucking time. Enjoy dying for this shithole.

Well, you guys are used to living under a system destroying individual achievement...

This is what a good leader looks like

not one fucking mention of immigration law change. britain is fucking fucked forever.

That's no excuse. All of them could say that and you wouldn't be here even to say that.

It was painful as fuck.

>There is one common link between all these attacks

>BAN THE INTERNET

>Islam is a religion of peace, just open ur heart racists

I fucking hate her.

link, how's changed?

Kill yourself now you worthless bitch. Makes me sick to see this.

Worked though.

Fear of being near the vest bomb means coward police are even less likely to approach them.
Means people behave irrationally or become hopeless faster.
If they knew it was just someone with a machete, they could throw things at them, or why not a member of the public drive over these cunts.

Didn't a guy in Stockholm do that, somewhere someone blocked with his own vehicle

I DOUBT she will crack down on Qatar & SA funded mosques.

I won't be breeding so it dies with me. Shame, I've got some strong genes.
>That's no excuse
Well yeah it is actually a pretty good excuse. It's all worthless, everything is futile.

Soon mate, I'll put myself out of my fucking misery once I'm done with the Happenings. Enjoy your race war!

These people are the enemy. Look how this scottish cunt treats people who show a desire to protect themselves.

They literally had to throw chairs at the muslims because the police ran away. Yet pondering an effective way to defend yourself is lunacy.

This.

A true Englishman blowing up the houses of parliament would solve a lot.
This governmental system is a traitor's scheme by the jew.

>country attacked twice in two weeks
>has to read a speech because she has no real feelings about her country

PATHETIC

The proper response to a terror attack is clear:

More open borders and harsher punishments for those who complain.

archive bro stepped up his game

> strong genes
I'm not sure. They'd survive that but you give up without resistance.
I'm off, take care!

FUCK

OFF

You cant watch the video in thread though.

I recently watched V for vendetta and compared its surveillance to the current state.
In V the resistance to this bullshit and discontent was higher but the surveillance is worse nowadays, how feasible is a revolution even?

Everything is satire

>A president that talks 100% sense and does things he actually said he would
>faggots and libdicks want this man impeached

Defend your fatherland.
After you've killed the 10 million or so jews in America, and cleaned your government, and kicked out the 30 million illegal immigrants, and nuked los Angeles and new york, Detroit and Chicago, and when you've purged the 40 million actual negros in your country - bring your guns, come over in ships and run the same level of cleaning in Europe.

Thanks.

>muslims doing exactly what the quran says word for word
>HURR PERVERSION OF PEACEFUL RELIGION BAN THE INTERNET NOW

Shoot her.

>take care
I will soon, don't worry!

if the average Joe wont fight (the statical citizen) then it wont be any use.

>Fight Muslim terrorists in the cyber domain
As a veteran of the Israeli army let me share my opnion on this
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

Welcome, we hope enjoyed your journey from reddit.

lol American cuckolds gave up their personal freedom and liberty with Patriot Act and Obama ended it with getting rid of Habeas Corpus w/r/t American citizens.

Your country has been subverted and you did nothing.

You have taken no responsibility for yourself in your entire life.
You are old enough to raise yourself, learn how to be a man and do something about it.

>trying to turn the conversation back to america

HAHAHAHAHA NOPE

you made your bed achkmed now get raped in it

>she explicitly named Islamist terror as the problem

I don't see what the problem is. That text is fake news and she never said such.

Stop trying to meme a terrorist apologist into power you reddit cuck.

This, we should punish the population for allowing themselves to be attacked.

>kisses jew wall of submission
>hands over 400 billion in weapons to Saudi, when they are the foundation of isis and all extremist islam.

Perfect.

I can't be a man I never had a Father to guide me towards Manhood. Guy was Chadlike or some shit who fucked off and only recently now that his fucking Stacy days are over wants to involve himself in my life. I cba so i told him to fuck off. The closest I have had to a Father is my Grandfather. Real Conservative like, extremely strict etc. But thats not his job. So I've had to learn by myself. My mental state is the result.

You are a fucking lemming. They want to censor the internet because you can read the truth on it.

>hands over 400 billion in weapons to Saudi, when they are the foundation of isis and all extremist islam.
The deal hasn't been approved yet as far as I know. Saw thing the other day saying Rand Paul is trying to block it.

This.

These fucking zionist cunts do not give a shit, it is all in their plan.

Find someone who cares about the country and he will be a decent leader.

I'm the same. Was genuinely considering suicide about two weeks ago. Withdrew all my savings, looking into a will.... Still close but getting help. Just trying to stay comfy and browsing Sup Forums.

Hang in man.

Wtf i love police states now

>be England
>invade iraq and murder sadam with the usa
>Create ISIS to destabilize middeal east
>blame the internet that terrorist exist

billion of CCTV cameras,English super surveillance on internet traffic, no guns, no knifes and guess what has to happen. You take even more rights of citizens.

ahahahahahahah retarded English ahahahahah

I can't hang in anymore, I hope you do though. You're better than I am.

Like I said, you are old enough to raise yourself now man.
Read and study, what it takes to be a good man.
Spend time around more experienced men and learn from them.
Check things on this site even, try /fit/ or /adv/, ask for infographics or collected knowledge.

Have a look at "the art of manliness" - some of it is advertising and bullshit, some of it is useful knowledge.

Then put the info into practice, every day.
Face your fears, take responsibility, do everything for yourself and be as independent as possible, work hard and study hard, exercise daily for power and confidence.
When you see something that needs doing, do it. Don't wait for someone else to do it. Do not complain or expect reward, just be glad that the task has been done and that you've done a good job of it.

Learn to repair things, and perhaps build things.
Throw away childish things.

You can change yourself.
I had to raise myself a lot too, so i know it can be done, even at a late stage.
If you are aware of it, the next step is to change it bit by bit with your decisions and hard work.

Spend some time with your father, he isn't perfect, but you might learn some things from him, unrelated from morality.
Practical skills or life lessons.
It is important to have men around to learn from.

You can be jailed to Guantanamo without a day in court, you as in you. better not post anything weird online..

Staying comfy is a mistake.
Make yourself uncomfortable and stand up.
If you have savings, do something constructive with them.
Pay for courses or training, give yourself more opportunities in life.
You have nothing to lose at all, when the alternative is a lonely death.

Ask advice on this site even.

Enough is enough. There are 3 million soldiers on the eastern border of our REICH.

Hahhaha oh wait you're on a fucking island ...

Hang on to your Hopes and Dreams, vote the right thing, don't let people tell you otherwise and bring people on your side with facts.

Other user is right. The comfort is what's keeping you in that mental state. No challenge other then staving off boredom or chasing the next distraction.
If you've got the money to change your situation do it.

It's too tough though and all seems futile. I'll just end up failing and going back to square one. It's all pointless. I wont ever become a "man" because I'm stuck in a cycle which I can't break out of. I'm terrified of the outside world and terrified of social situations because I'm shit at socializing. Thanks for the long response though, I'll screencap and save it on my computer and probably wont ever read it again but its appreciated regardless.
Nobody to vote for anymore Hans, no dreams to be had in this country. Everyone laughs at us now.

Try lifting.

If you want to see what normies are really like. Watch Gogglebox on UK Channel 4. Literally fucking brainwashed tards and faggots who will follow their leaders into the fire.

the fuck is lifting supposed to do? thats just compensating for me being a failure.

>4 important ways
>extreme Islam
errrrr wrong, it's fundamentalist Islam. Terrorists are the true Muslims, "radial Islamist is a meme.
>the internet
KEK
>I fucking hate the infidels ahmed, you know you're right mohammed, grab some knives and wel'll run some over and stab some
>safe spaces in the real world
Wouldn't shutting down the internet FORCE them to do their shit in person therefore stop intelligence gathering
>embarrassing conversations
KEK KEK KEK
>we have great counter terrorism agencies
>7 people dead 49 in hospital
KEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEK

1/10 you pommy bastards
Good luck I guess

Yeah they've sure gone downhill from being able to ram a jumbo jet into the Works Trade Towers.

What happened why are they so inept now?

start lifting. track calories and protein. your life will improve

It's only the stupid who do this kinda shit. Muslim and Islam have won already. It's just a waiting game now. They are going to outbreed Europeans.
There is a muslim party in france now. It's just a matter of time. They don't need to do terrorism, it fact it probably hinders their plan. It doesn't hinder that much because they're a bunch of cucks but still.

How is this relevant?

Now THIS is doublethink.

Do not forget they hit an aeroplane to a fucking Pentagon the most highly guarded military base in the world..

where do I start then? i dont have a starting point.

starting strength is decent. google it. myfitnesspal for calorie tracking.

F