If terrorist attacks build the case for nationalism why are you opposed to them?

Also its generally only worthless blue-pilled normies who get killed. The kind of politically correct faggots who would laugh and snigger if they heard of a racist getting killed in an unfortunate way.

If there is one thing I cannot stand its fake emotion.This phony, manufactured outrage and grief from from the right every time there is an incident like this really grids my gears.

Deep down I'm sure most of you have fantasized about mowing down crowds of random urbanite faggots so I'm sure you can understand what motivates these attackers. You're lying if you say you haven't.

wats that animal

It does not build up nationalism. UK and Germany are more bluepilled than ever.
Austria is acquitted because the election results are skewed by 100000 Turks who get to vote illegally.

Oryctolagus cuniculus

It's either a viperfish or what this user said.

a Jewish fetus

Ahh the classic blunder, a picture more interesting than the topic.

You got meme'd mate.

Ok so why does pol use these attacks as PR opportunities when it clearly doesn't work?

Are u new here?
Sup Forums is basically in ecstacy when there are happenings.

Yeah I know. And who else salivates when there is a terrorist attack?

Do you even have a point? The ends don't justify the means.

If you take this board seriously you have been here for way too long.
Just look at all the shit threads in the catalog, it's always a mixture of "Guns are bad", "Abortion is good", "Weed should be legal", "Islam is peace", "Become vegan" and other stupid slide bs that gets 300+ replies.
Just because one thread in 100 is actually about politics that doesn't mean it's PR.

My point is a minority who kills you is surely better for disproving multiculturalism than one who is well behaved. Nationalist should love radical Islamic terrorism.

Nationalists don't have a redpilling jihad going on where killing people is ok as long as it redpills people.

Fucking kek

FUCK SNIGGERS

anger is part of senario you know like the sympathy meme

ur mom xd

I guess most on here ARE happy with muslim terrorist attacks.

They just don't feel like expressing gratitude on the internet, waving a flag at the surveilance agencies.

yes goy terrorism is good for you dont you want people to become nationalist ?

>Deep down I'm sure most of you have fantasized about mowing down crowds of random urbanite faggots so I'm sure you can understand what motivates these attackers. You're lying if you say you haven't.
you'll find that the archetypal islamic lone wolf attacker has motivations not all too dissimilar to breivik, rodgers, mcveigh etc.

they're not 'bad' people, they're just missing alot socially

I am always happy when a terrorist attack happens. It increases the support for right-wing ideology and kills much more lefties than right-wingers on average.