HAPPENING - 10 MIGRANTS DEAD IN BULGARIA

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18V0DS?il=0

>Ten migrants were killed and seven were injured after a minivan transporting them overturned on a highway

>The ministry said the 16-year-old Bulgarian driver of the vehicle, who did not hold a driving license, was also killed in the accident early on Sunday.

>The migrants did not have any documents on them, but some of the wounded, who were being treated in hospital, told police officers they were of Afghani and Pakistani origin.

Good riddance to the fucking cuck traitor driver and thank God for removing 10 shitskins and severely injuring 7 more. The muzzies with broken bones and internal bleeding will be patched up and deported back :^)

Good job.

>Unlicensed driver BTFO
>Unwanted rapefugees BTFO

10/10

Perfect outcome

Finally, some good news.

>in Bulgaria, vans kill Muslims

Ahahaha fucking lol

Happy Ramavan

Just jerked off.

PART AND PARCEL BUMP

>10 migrants
They're illegal immigrants, there is a difference.

Migrants is the politically incorrect term denoting economic reason not refugee status.

Rest in Peace Bulgarian suicide driver

Kek

>captcha is bridges

After yesterday's sad events, it warms me up.

Keep up the good work, Roadchan.

they're invaders not migrants

Holy shit does being based actively enforce some kind of lucky forcefield around Slav countries?

It seems like freak accidents clean up everything the helicopters and border patrols miss.

Lol I guess. Reminder we have not had even one rape or assault. The fuckers k ow whats up and tread very carefully.

My deepest condolences to the family members of the afflicted. If these strong bulls of Baghdad couldn't have their 72 virgins in Europe, may they have those in Heaven.

I hope Bulgarian officials will investigate this case properly and make the necessary law amendments and corrections to their traffic policies and improve the general road safety in order to avoid such tragedies in the future.

We've had a gypsy group in my region leaving a bunch of suffoacted muzzies (71) in a beaten up refrigerator truck truck on the side of the road are getting charged with life sentences.

all is good

Don't die on me

Today was a good day

Good news everyone