WHAT IS HAPPENING IN UK

Theresa May: 'Too much tolerance for extremism'

Two questions:

1) What extremism actually tolerated in UK?

2) Is this kind of talk even legal in nanny state UK?

The political class has, until now, considered the imported Muslims as guaranteed, low maintenance voting bloc. Now, they are becoming a liability. What you see here is the first sign that they are being thrown under the bus, figuratively, later literally.

She means the UK needs to throw more right wing people in jail for causing the terror.

She's admitting that we've been too embarrassed to call them out for fear of being called racist but now it's gone to far and we can no longer put up with radical preachers in the street calling for death to the west.

This has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with removing power from the masses and installing control organizations

This. In terms of political parties we're between a rock and a hard place.

It's over.

No. This is about YOU.
The only problem is the internet is too effective in making people notice there's a problem.
You will get used to the terrorist attacks in time and your kids won't even realize there was ever a time without them.

That whole speech was about policing the internet you dip

Here here !

>1) What extremism actually tolerated in UK?
muslim
>2) Is this kind of talk even legal in nanny state UK?
no

they need to be more tolerant and submit their wives to the local mosques for the daily sperm depositing in teh pusseh

>oh boy we gotta take out these super predators! we must bring them to heel!

a few years later

black lives matter! diversity is our strength!

fuck off yank,we got problems we aint stupid,but dont act high and mighty,the reason why we dont need guns like you is we act more civilized and we wasnt stupid to import nigger slaves into our land

blair fucked up with the pakis but thas only in the last 3 decades.

I can't believe I have to vote for this evil woman just so we don't get corbyn. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

she's just an opputunistic cunt OP, she's using the terror attack to push her "internet regulations"

i reckon may will creep further right if the overton window of society permits,and the people are pissed off

normies on my kikebook are pissed,the ones who shared refugees welcome and virtue signalling memes are now advocating for gitmo detention centres for suspected terrorists and bullets for their families,i shit you not!

she's finally realised we're at war. I think we're going to need a guantanamo style prison and get tough on who is coming into britain and from where. or she'll proberbly carry on as usual

THE SLEEPING GIANT IS WAKING

DEUS VULT RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND!

CRUSADE NOW!

she means that people are allowed to hold "extremist views" and not be punished by it. They will make stronger anti-extremist views laws (like the one monitoring the internet for example).

The problem is, we are not allowed to target only muslims with them, as that would be "islamophobic" so expected more infringements on free speech in europe.

Did Brits really elect a muslim who has told people to get used to terror attacks at Mayor of London?

Last chance to participate in the meme war to save your entire race

No. Londoners did though.

Cons dont have a vendetta against right wingers thats their own voting block.
Shes talking about extremist Muslims