Why do white nationalists look so weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1496576248626.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Photoshop

hahah why he look for fat so much? america wtf you eat for making fat everyone? and look for he head it look for egg shape hahaha come richard why you no cut for your hair to make cover for ontop of head to hide egg shape hahah this makes for me to laugh bro

Because if you're physically attractive or socialable enough life seems good enough (but only because you're self absorbed) that society deteriorating around you doesn't really matter. Future generations? Ehh, they ain't ever gunna be tied down with kids, their life is too good. If you can't handle the spoils of war then you won't be king of the hill for long white man

Bullshit. Watching the left try to brainwash my peers is more enraging than reading about it on the internet.

because the ones that look like that are shills. the real ones hit the gym and lawyer up daily, which he clearly does neither.

Superior genes

>white nationalists
Why are leftshills too retarded to spot zionist controlled opposition?

hii

have you considered the possibility that you are mentally retarded?

i want to talk with u anonymous... reply me

>hahah why he look for fat so much?
(you)
>REEEEEEEE don't tell the truth about my husbando
Have you considered the possibility that you're homosexual?

alright, if spencer is a kike deep state shill, who do you consider legit?

who is an actual advocate for people of european blood in america?

>who is an actual advocate for people of european blood in america?
Anyone who doesn't advocate race mixing and homosexuality. Just because an idiot gets media attention doesn't mean he's credible. Think critically, stop being a fucking lemming.

Most of us were saying the same shit a year ago

nice non answer with retarded out of context image, you fuckup.

name ONE man you would stand behind.

FUCKING ONE

can u please teach me hacking...

People who are goodlooking tend to have a good childhood without bullying and with friends. This translates to a successful life later on.

In other words, Chad is too busy fucking women to care or devote time to developing his political ideas beyond what the mainstream media (or maybe his gut instinct) tells him.

Hence, only the weird-looking, kinda ostracized people get this far into the rabbit hole. Or the hyper-intelligent software engineers of San Francisco (look at you, Mencius)

>nice non answer
>o-out of context
Was I speaking fucking Chinese? What part of:
>Anyone who doesn't advocate race mixing and homosexuality
Did you fail to fucking process? Look at the original image, all the archive links are to you "context". Pro-tip: the context doesn't fix anything, you cum slurping TRSIDF fanboy faggot. Spencer got his start at NPI, a kosher organization still run by Jared "They look white to me" Taylor. Lurk moar you basic bitch lolcow. And this time, fucking read the links:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1496576248626.jpg

>inb4 what have you done for the white race
TRSIDF faggot pls go

>Think critically, stop being a fucking lemming
my critical thought: nationalism always loses.

>if I say it first it doesn't matter
no it does, what did you do?

still no answer.

you could simply name one man you support. one man that is not some hypothetical purity sperg. a man with a fucking face.

but you fail to provide even this.

and there is a giant difference between saying being "anti gay marriage is implicitly white", and "being a faggot is implicitly white" you high school dropout.

mmmm

>nobody in this entire fucking thread has stated the obvious

HE'S WEARING A BULLETPROOF VEST YA DINGBATS.

That's why Clinton and Trump both seemed to gain weight when they started campaigning. They also started vesting up.

*nipple voltage intensifies*

>answer this random non-sequitor
>you can't so I win
lol it doesn't work that way faggot, your gay poster boy said all those things. He can't un-say them. You can't cover it up or distract. What's the point of naming someone else -- so you can say "Implicit Dicky is all we got, so you better follow him". That's about as good an argument as "the Republican party is all we got, so you better vote Republican" or "Andrew Anglin runs the most popular website, so we shouldn't be concerned that he only fucks brown women and says 'whites should be bred out'". Also: defending your gay idol on Indonesian basket-weaving forums -- how implicitly white of you. ;^)

the point is being constructive, instead of just being some retard pointlessly counter signaling.

"oh god, he doesn't call the holodomor the REAL holocaust, what shill!"

damn, richard BTFO!

you know, you might as well just post that suckerpunch webm, would be far more effective at bringing your point across.

picture unrelated.

>"oh god, he doesn't call the holodomor the REAL holocaust, what shill!"
>damn, richard BTFO!

pretty much LOLOL

Why isn't he against race mixing with asians, I wonder? Could it be because he has an "Asiatic" wife? Hmmm... if personal motives are a predictor of his politics, I wonder what the whole "implicit white identity homosex" thing is about... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

dude, you can't reason with accelerationists

>all these little fanlets ITT
kek

whats your relationship with your father?

why is every first post best post its fucking weird

Richer Spencer looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before his people. Very very disrespectful

Because they don't?

They are usually the fat angsty nerds no one wants to sleep with growing up. Spencer probably has a micropenis.

don't stop me

lol checked. Seig Heil haahahahahahahahahahahahah

anyway

Nationalists are retards.

we continue

Faggot is 100% disgusting russian shill.

kek

lol there is nothing wrong with anything he is saying in those quotes and i'm one hundo percent 14/88 you faggot. he's simply pointing out that israel is a great example of a modern, currently functional ethno-state. great job trying to discredit white nationalism you cunt.

The IDF kikes are constantly attacking Richard Spencer and Paul Joseph Watson.

When the jews keep attacking them it means that they are on to something and are telling the truth.

Dont let the jew shills influence you. Keep listening to these fine White gentlemen.

We know your tricks KIKES!
YOU WILL ALL GET SHOWERS!

this guy gets it. anyone who is following in jared taylor's steps (which spencer is) is worth hearing.

>dahnald, the ethnostate dahnald

Sure thing, mister Shlomo.
We don't want to expose psyops faggot lovers who are trying to yet again trick goyim.

(checked)

>Hence, only the weird-looking, kinda ostracized people get this far into the rabbit hole. Or the hyper-intelligent software engineers of San Francisco (look at you, Mencius)

Interesting, how he explains to his supporters race-mixing with the Russian wife?

>everyone's clothes is wrinkled

These idiots are literally children. Unsophisticated ideas and incapable of taking care of themselves.

Someone challenges my world view

>DAH JUWS DID THIS MOMMY HELP

>Because if you're physically attractive or sociable then you are likely mentally competent enough to not have to resort to Nazi-tier political ideologies in order to make sense of the world.

Spenser is the embodiment of the modern untermensch. He is malformed down to his soul so of course his ideas will be twisted.

>1 post

leftists only take photos of the weird ones; and they don't take selfies often

if someone is visibly a white nationalist they are usually the equivalence of the guy wearing a MAGA hat in public