>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871325606901895168
breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/03/cnn-host-reza-aslan-calls-trump-piece-of-sht-for-correctly-identifying-london-terror-attack/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/02/dhs-kelly-repatriation-haitians-good-for-haiti/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-sanctions-idUSKBN18V0KZ?il=0
arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=204816
indianexpress.com/article/world/russia-says-north-korea-nukes-are-a-direct-threat-4688586/
iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/u-s-backed-syrian-forces-seize-dam-west-raqqa-islamic-state-sdf/
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20731/EXCLUSIVE-US-Russian-officers-discuss-S-Syrian-border-security-zone
business-standard.com/article/international/kurdish-fighters-caught-isis-suspect-jihadi-jack-in-syria-report-117060400330_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maga

Pete on F&F is mad asf

Yeah this

¿oowa

Morning /ptg/.

~Awoo~

Food for thought to people that imagine that all leftists are already wiped out of this earth.
>Ath. If you mean to ask what great good accrues to the state from the right training of a single youth, or of a single chorus-when the question is put in that form, we cannot deny that the good is not very great in any particular instance. But if you ask what is the good of education in general, the answer is easy-that education makes good men, and that good men act nobly, and conquer their enemies in battle, because they are good. Education certainly gives victory,
>although victory sometimes produces forgetfulness of education;
>for many have grown insolent from victory in war, and this insolence has engendered in them innumerable evils; and many a victory has been and will be suicidal to the victors; but education is never suicidal.
FUCK LEFTISTS.

Good morning!

>there are anons itt that will die because the EU won't stop flooding their homes with sandniggers
Really greases the wheels

Good morning.

Are you suggesting "raising awareness"? If so read for my objection.

NRA isn't an "awareness" organization, they are an action one. They hold rallies, hire lawyers, challenge legislation, vote in bloc, they act to advance their goals.

Raising awareness is worse than doing nothing as it creates demand but without providing solutions it actually turn people off.

As I said: right to self defense can never be given, only taken away. The only way people that lost it gained it back was through victory in an armed insurrection and I'm not seeing that happenning in Britain anytime soon.

turks ran over a guy who tried to re-enact this during the coup attempt

GLORIOUS MORNING, COMRADES

I'm going to bed for a few hours. It's 4am here.

Good night friendo. Catching some shut eye before a gun show

> Good Morning

did you sleep well?

hmmm

AWOO~

fuck allah and fuck brown people

nn

Glory to the King, down with the Republic

Delet this

I know the fight isnt over but having a chuckle at them flailing around without thier is reflex I wouldnt play around with a beheaded snake.

Stalin literally read at least 6 hours every day, the man was a walking library

It`s not about raising awareness, it`s about re-arming the west.
Every single household, contrary to the UN and their reasons, even their reasons for disarmament is put on open documents, citing - almost word per word in meaning -
>The UN would have problems dealing with a local armed community, hence we should disarm populations
So, why not undo what was done?

If Americans are so dumb then why are their publications failing?

I don't see what's so morning about it

it's a really bad article

here is what the author said about Putin

>Modern strongmen are more obviously human. We have witnessed the greed and vanity of Silvio Berlusconi, who ran Italy’s economy into the ground. We recognize the desperate desire of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia to be admired or at least feared — usually literally at his country’s expense. Still, physical distance makes villains seem bigger than they are in real life. Many Americans imagine that Mr. Putin is a brilliant strategist, a skilled secret agent turned popular leader.

>As someone who has spent years studying Mr. Putin — and as one of a handful of journalists who have had an unscripted conversation with him — I can vouch for the fact that he is a poorly educated, under-informed, incurious man whose ambition is vastly out of proportion to his understanding of the world. To the extent that he has any interest in the business of governing, it is his role — on the world stage or on Russian television — that concerns him. Whether he is attending a summit, piloting a plane or hang-gliding with Siberian cranes, it is the spectacle of power that interests him.

NYT at it again huh? Do these people realize how insulting and insane they sound?
>Trump supporters are uneducated and lack ability
>Hitler and Stalin also had retarded supporters

Jesus fucking Christ

Kek. Well informed

So when are we gonna start bombing Raqqah

Just get it over with

You can't ignore my bacon, Achmed!

You are missing my point, I agree that the local communities should be armed and able to defend themselves against all enemies, be it outsiders or their own government.

But my point is that this never comes as an intellectual or ideological drive. It comes from people aeming themselves and resisting efforts to to disarm them up until they can either be the government or to force the government to accept that as the new status quo.

It never comes from words in paper or lawyers in courthouses so the idea is a dead end.

Lifetime NRA member here. I have the bomber jacket to prove it. They also helped me defend myself in a case where a bum chased me with a cinderblock and I drew but didn't fire.

This is bullshit also, Putin is a well read man

The man writting these articles is historically ignorant and retarded, it's pure propaganda

They also forget Hitler and Stalin seized power through parliamentary contrived measures, Trump got elected based on the same rules everyone has been since the founding.
Also, without Stalin it's very unlikely that Hitler could've been defeated, so I'm not even sure what the fuck they're saying other than DRUMPF!

I've been thinking about getting the NRA guard

Do you have it?

Trump rally when?

Source: Stalin: in the court of the Red Tsar
Shit was cash af

Not yet. I'm a cheap fucker since I have children so I want to call them first and see if they'll cut me some kind of a break.

What's up with that joe guy?
Why is he a meme?

Soon I hope.
I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871325606901895168

Nice

>CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls Trump ‘Piece of Shit’ for Correctly Identifying London Terror Attack

CNN host Reza Aslan attacked President Trump today for correctly identifying the London Bridge attack as an act of terror.

The host of CNN’s Believer TV series attacked President Trump today for tweeting about the need to implement his previously suggested travel halt in order to prevent terrorism in America.

Aslan quoted the President’s tweet referring to him as a “piece of shit.”

After NBC Nightly News refused to report on President Trump’s assertion that the London attacks were an act of Islamic Terror, Aslan quoted the tweet, calling President Trump a “man baby” and claiming that he must be “ignored in times of crisis.”

>Aslan is best known for coming under heavy criticism after eating part of a human brain while filming a segment on a Hindu sect in India as part of his TV series Believer.

The US India Political Action Committee commented on Aslan’s actions at the time saying, “With multiple reports of hate-fuelled attacks against people of Indian origin from across the US, the show characterizes Hinduism as cannibalistic, which is a bizarre way of looking at the third largest religion in the world.”

breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/03/cnn-host-reza-aslan-calls-trump-piece-of-sht-for-correctly-identifying-london-terror-attack/

>Comments
The same CNN that hired Kathy Griffin. Just saying.
>
CNN is an anti American propaganda network. Seditious libel 24/7.
>
The CNN reporter has a Persian sounding name, does he have to be so obviously biased? Trump will be proven right again.

Lock Her Up!
>
The man baby is right about the islamic threat and as usual cnn wants to hide the facts. Could it be that they long for these attacks on US soil to boost their ratings, are they that sick?

I have a 2nd amendment attorney that says it's a no brainer. He got my rights reinstated after a battery on a Leo I made as a reinstated 16 yr old retard.

Trump cant even extreme vet a few source countries due to an activist judiciary. Just shows how far broken the system is.

Every day more and more attacks in Europe from same shit regions but nooo cant put these risk countries behind fucking ban

He was one of the only tolerable media figures during the primaries.

Once that was over, he cucked with the best of them. He's mostly a meme because his schizophrenic nature is at least an outlier among most of the lugenpresse who've been pretty consistent with their hatred. Basically we've been watching him eat the blue pill, probably out of Mika pussy.

>our people

Oy vey!

Joe is Joe.

Wait for SCOTUS. Then we'll never have this convo again...

>our People

GET SMART

It keeps happening for some reason...hmmmmm

But getting hacked to death with machetes by fanatical desert nomads is part and parcel of living in a big city.
It's perfectly safe here!

>We must stop being politically correct
We know, Donald.

SCOTUS is being forced to hear this case now. I think it will go before the court within a month. Cases of national security go straight to the top of the list.

>security of our people
Wow, nice racist dogwhistle, President Drumpf. Sorry, I mean President Bannon

The only thing that worries me about Trump is his zeal to secure the country will probably strengthen the Deep State even further, even if that's not his intention.

He "disavow" things, so when the board is reaching 300 some LARPers pretend it`s funny and that Joe is cheering for the thread to end and don`t appear anymore.
Most people deleted joe folders when he sperged out on TV, or when Trump said Fox & Friends was better, but there are still joefags on the loose.

>our people
white nationalist confirmed

So it's not worth it?

Thank god for Trump. Following the PC Euro-talk is making my want to grind my brain to pieces.

top kek i saw this

Deepstate is falling fast. Not dead yet but not nearly as dangerous as it was. Draining the swamp doesn't happen quickly unfortunately.

>all the cunts pushing these hashtags are atheists

>DHS Kelly: Repatriation of Haitians Is Good for Haiti

Foreigners who were given emergency refuge in the United States should go home when their emergency is over, says John Kelly, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

That is a dramatic reversal from prior administrations, which have repeatedly extended the supposedly “Temporary Protected Status” stays of roughly 300,000 Haitians, El Salvadorans, Hondurans and others who have fled since the 1990s from natural and man-made disasters to the United States.

In April, Kelly ended TPS status for roughly 5,000 people from the poor West African countries of Liberia, Guinea, and Sierra Leone. The West Africans have been living and working in the United States since the outbreak of Ebola disease in 2014. “The countries had terrible unemployment, terrible economic conditions before Ebola,” Kelly told the Associated Press. “Now they are going back because Ebola is over, but the conditions in the country are the same.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/02/dhs-kelly-repatriation-haitians-good-for-haiti/

stalin was a retarded churkanigger, who spoke russian with thick georgian accent until his last days

I don`t think your reasoning stands out, because what pushed gun control was propaganda and false statistics, and they pretty much counted it as a victory, which seems to be so yet still right now when you have teachers, celebrities, politicians calling more and more for gun control.
I don`t see a counterpart to that movement besides the NRA and individuals, neither can you expect something to emerge out of nothing, if the victorious is the one controlling the past/present, they can pretty much come up saying people were never armed to begin with or that things were awful when that happened, which is not true.
How can that emerge when they`re already killing the desire to arm and defend oneself at an early age at school?
Even in the sense of awareness that you said would be fruitless there might happen that someone get inculcated with the idea and start fighting for it, what will people fight for without an example?
And there is an example, the United States of America.
>tl:dr stop being a UN faggot

All the tools are already there and being used, this is more a matter of getting the population to change thier way of thinking and open the way for actual conversations regarding things like terror and not parroting of the latest hashtag

I love how I get notified of a new Trump tweet by /ptg/ before Fox gets the chance to do it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440

>North Korea rejects new sanctions, to continue weapons program: KCNA
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-sanctions-idUSKBN18V0KZ?il=0

>N. Korea claims latest test proved its IRBM can strike U.S.
arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=204816

>Russia says North Korea nukes are a ‘direct threat’
indianexpress.com/article/world/russia-says-north-korea-nukes-are-a-direct-threat-4688586/

>U.S.-backed Syrian forces seize dam west of Raqqa from Islamic State: SDF
iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/u-s-backed-syrian-forces-seize-dam-west-raqqa-islamic-state-sdf/

>EXCLUSIVE: US, Russian officers discuss S. Syrian border security zone
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20731/EXCLUSIVE-US-Russian-officers-discuss-S-Syrian-border-security-zone

>Kurdish fighters caught ISIS suspect 'Jihadi Jack' in Syria: Report
business-standard.com/article/international/kurdish-fighters-caught-isis-suspect-jihadi-jack-in-syria-report-117060400330_1.html

Give me a quick rundown on neofag.

Wtf is up with the faggots that post on there. Found the site by accident. Posted a pro Trump message. Banned.

katie hopkins on fox now?

SAVAGE!!!!

Shitposting on a Saturday

RARE

It's the left-wing Stormfront

CALLED THE FUCK OUT

I meant Sunday

HES GOING ALL IN

Isn't it Sunday there

FUCK HE'S UNCHAINED AND RIPPING THE BALLS OFF OF KAHN

LONDONISTAN'S SUQADIQ

BTFO
T
F
O

God, I love him more and more each day. So glad he called out that fucking Muslim scum. How dare Khan not mention Islam in his speeches. He's a cunt.

Damn. Directly shitting on the muzzie cunt.

>women empowerment cannot happen without men dispowerment
t. Member of Macron's government

>I will fucking drop a moab on the mayor of london's house
DONALD NO!!!!!!!!!

Nostalgic.

Sadiq about to get a stumping

After commercial break, yeah.

YASS KANG

YUGE headline in germany

>HERO OF LONDON: Man throws water bottles at terrorists to save the victims!

HE IS SHITTING ON KHAN

THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS IN JULY

>THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS IN JULY

i love him so much

>Theresa May wants to govern the Internet
>Because muslims do terrible shit
>Whites and non-chimping people must lose unrelated rights

Ah excuse me Donald, honey. You shouldn't involve yourself in the internal affairs of others.

You're undermining our special relations with the UK.

kthanks