How fucked? On a scale 1 - 10?

>Reported by another user to the UK govt
>reported for "organising armed conflict against muslims"
>post specifically called for protests, petitions and March's (no armed conflict encouraged)
>other Anons were legitimately calling for violence.

So, after personally being reported to Govt and Europol...

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-attack-police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet
theguardian
archive.is/UPQXS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100 better take down as many muslims as you can before they get you GO GO GO!

You have to kill the traitors first.

what was the law you broke?

10. Cause retards that want escalation are also the problem.

You'll be locked up for life goym, for implying that multiculturalism is anything but wonderful.

YOU'RE A RACIST BIGOT XENOPHOBE ISLAMOPHOBE ANTI SEMITE, AND YOU DESERVE THE DEATH SENTENCE!

Tbh if the report was taken seriously by the Met, wouldn't I have had a knock on my door by now (was reported about 3-4 hours ago)?

Also..

Reported for inciting violence.

Why didn't you buy an ANGLO account?

Do the tories need a law?

1984 has come. It's been here for years now under the surface. A government intranet like in China.

why are you brits like that? i mean i am not one to talk, i know that, but still. i understand germany being a guilt-ridden lefty shithole, but why england out of all places? marxism has never reached your island, you won all wars, you were not divided between east and west, you never killed or chased away your monarchs..why? i dont get this.

Big time.

They don't go after the real terrorists. You'll be bundled into a van and fast tracked through a secret court so we won't know anything.

You'll be a government stat under someone they "stopped radical extremism and potential threat".

The country will think it's a real muslim terror threat that was stopped and go on thinking the government had finally tackled the issue instead of locking up some white kid that wants the issue sorted.

RIP user

I unironically want to beat to the point of you squealing and cart you off to your mother and fucking stab you in the fucking heart and kill you.

Better get working out lad, prison is hell these days. Islam has invaded the prison system, they will stitch you up in a cell with Abdullah--al Shankstab. Enjoy your de facto state execution.

No law broken.

I was calling for people to protest and oppose radical Islam ideology.

I'm just pissed that potentialyl I could have a counter terrorism team at my front door when I've got young children all thanks to some edgy troll on Sup Forums reporting my thread for lulz

Can you seek political asylum in the United States? I think Trump would be interested in such a high profile case.

Well at least you don't have to pay for shitting license in prison.

Just reported you myself. There is no place for prejudice in our wonderful multi cultural society.

RADICALIZE OR DIE

Always expect that you're being monitored on the Internets. This is what terrorists do, which largely negates Government data retention. Heck, the yanks had trouble tracking down Bin Laden because he assumed they were on to every electronic device he had.

Found the desert rat.

You realise what youre describing is exactly what's going to happen to you once the Lion of England awakens right?

I joke. I haven't reported.

I actually wouldn't do that. It's fucked up.

>I don't know what I am doing

Good. We need to get back to killing people again. Boomers and Gen X are a disgrace, we need to be tough again like our forefathers.

Dude what's so prejudice about speaking out about radical extremist after what's happened.

No prejudice here.

Besides, I should be fine. Just wandering if there's and law types on Sup Forums that can give me a rundown on my chances if in the unlikelihood I get picked up by the Met.

it will take a few days. but you will get nicked.
next time post hateful shit from a Starbucks not from your momma basement you mong.

Don't start symptom-treating. Kill the politicians and their families.

Maaaate

You are definitely missing my point lol

You're comment is more fucked than anything I said in my old post and I still got reported.

Careful, my dude.

good luck arresting atleast 40% of the country that are fucked off

I'm guessing they'll trace my archived thread and realise there's no pretense to convict me??

Should get thrown right out..

Is anyone on here savvy with law in UK that can give me a real rundown?

Good point. There's probably shit loads of actual hate speech that they're monitoring.

Your country is so fucked. No morals, no prioroties, it's now just an area in which to exist... assuming you don't get killed by a jihadi.

Or reported and picked up by police lol

they can't send everyone to prison, there isn't enough room.

plus is prison really that bad? free electric, free rent, free water, free food, free heating. can buy stuff out of the catalogs, food, clothes, tv, xbox etc . kek. punishment is now a lifestyle.

Police are investigating Katie Hopkins after she tweeted about muslims after machester attack.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-attack-police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet

give her a call

Arkivert

>theguardian com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-attack-police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet
archive.is/UPQXS

Depends mate.

Winson Green is my local prison.

Now, my actual post never incited violence. But if I am picked up anyway and sent to Winson, word gets around easy regarding why people are supposedly in... I'll be fucked. Literally RIP OP

Shes gonna get stitched up proper.

I mean I'm a nobody. My post weren't inciteful. But she is renowned for controversial views.

you cant say anything anymore. this country is soo fucked. the police are up your arse as soon as you criticize muzzies or jews.

dont be daft. theres dozens of suicides every month in prisons. also most prisons are a hotbed for muslim extremist preachers.
if you end up in proson for hating muslims, you gonna get stabbed up the arse on a daily basis by muslim gangs.

It's fucked up.

You're not going to get sent to maximum security prison with radical Islamist for hate speech, you'll be in some low level place, and you'd have to do it multiple times to even get sent to prison, if it's first offence you will get let off with maybe community service the first 50 times

Okay, sounds like you know.

Any source?

And yes it's first post I've made in that nature and again to reiterate I didn't condone or incite violence.

Release the Sup Forumsice! We have a traitor in our midst.

Well, I once reported an UK citizen who posted his AK here on Sup Forums (turned out to be deactivated) here and he was picked up on the same day, but I doubt they'll come for you today. The report will be likely forwarded to GCHQ who will make a decision on whether you're a POI or not, which essentially means going through your past browsing history and possibly manual surveillance for some period of time (what ticks them off is extremist material like Hitler stuff even on Youtube, guides on building explosive ordnance, fascination with firearms and encrypted communications). If they deem you a threat, they'll pick you up for questioning.

Don't blame Anons for being reported, blame the laws of your land and think twice on what you post, even here.

Everything you've mentioned, I do not have in my Internet history.

Mostly harmless Sup Forums posts and Sup Forums posts.

The fact is the guy you reported had actually posted a pic of a weapon online. So he literally had reason for arrest. Complete different circumstances.

Any idea what happened to him?

If you're writing about this shit on an FBI run website you were fucked from birth by stupidity

They talked to him for a several of hours and let him go, he alleged that the firearm in the picture was fully functional so the cops wanted to check that out.

I guess you're in the clear, they MIGHT pick you up next week but I think it's very unlikely, given the fact there has been a terrorist attack recently and people use much harsher language online. Still, I'd make sure that your other affairs are in order (TV license for example) so that you'll look good if they do decide to come and knock on your door.

When commies lost our civil war, there were so few left that they had to incest breed to keep their communist heritage pure. user is fourth gen product of this.

OH right.

To be honest, the logical part of my brain believes nothing will come of it. I mean I haven't incited violence, there's probably a tonne of people online saying much worse, probably loads of reports to GCHQ for genuine threats. After a bit of surveillance on me, it'll be evident I'm not POI.

However, the non logical part of me believes none of this matters and ill end up killed in prison.

The left didn't lose in the long run, just look at the Western world. It'll be you or your children if a rematch ever occurs.

I honestly doubt anything becomes of it, just make sure not to write anything inciting next time.