Would the world be a better place if we selectively bred men to become more feminine and trap-like...

Would the world be a better place if we selectively bred men to become more feminine and trap-like, incinerating masculine men in an oven of some sort?

Sadly we need need to retain some male organs or procreate. Nature is biggoted in that way.

I believe my solution is the most progressive future to achieve true equality. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one culture incinerates all masculine men

>another culture doesn't

Guess which culture attacks the other in a war and wins?

This picture is too fucking good.

jesus christ, watson is so fucking ugly it hurts my eyes

Or how about we kill traps and make more masculine men because we know the universe isn't equal and (((equality))) is in your mind.

Kill yourself.

>traps
>ever being better than a good woman

Are you legally blind to not see that Emma Watson is a solid 8.5/10?

She literally has a mans face, and this photo (which isn't shopped except for the dick) also proves she has no tits, no hips and crooked legs

I disagree, she has the perfect size breasts and the rest of her body suits her girly face. Besides, you wouldn't say no if she asks you to have sex with her.

Are you from /r9k/ or something? How can you possibly call anything about her "girly"

no its not progressive. It s a retarded statement, if you try to castrate man, you will create depressed, insane boys. we men have our own nature like woman does. whats wrong with people seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso

I don't fuck anything with a penis and to compare a beautiful woman named Emma Watson with delusional men that are pretending to be a woman is sickening.

Just look at her for a solid hour and admire her perfect size breasts, her delightful ass, her long and mesmerizing legs and you come to the conclusion that she is everything you ever wanted, period!

How old is she again? She looks like she's got old lady knees with varicose veins.

She's not ugly, but she isn't that pretty compared to other celebrities. The only reason why she is popular is because of the Harry Potter movies.

She's ugly klote hollander

I can form my own opinion about what i find attractive, i don't need some Belgium degenerate telling me what i should like.

She's good looking, but I would give her a 7.

She has some very weird features, pretty manly, but still fuckable.

>That bulge

That pic is fucking subtle. Well meme d

She's a 6 at much.
As the polish user mentioned, she lacks a big part of the physical qualities that a woman is expected to have.
Go back to 9gag faggot.

>man face
>classic "I'm a 14-year-old boy" body
>A-cup tits """""""perfect""""""
spotted the pedo faggot

have not noticed that before

>sadly

time to die, mohomod

9gag, Reddit and Imgur are sites specifically designed for people who are too retarded to deserve to live. I am pro Donald J Trump, pro Vladimir Putin and i detest the idea that mankind is responsible for climate change.

If you ever call me a faggot in my face i will make sure that you will spend at least 4 weeks in a wheelchair, ignorant lowlife piece of shit.

Yes and we kill all women and replace them with traps.

That dick shadow lol

And Yes, Emma Watson is overrated. She's a 6.5/10

And this is over 9000/10 woman.

I'm always struck by how ugly most of the Harry Potter cast is as adults, compared to generic hollywood attractiveness. You just can't tell how puberty is going to hit someone.

Has there ever been a celeb that had their nudes leaked and actually did end up having a secret penis?

i was sort of day dreaming the other day and it occurred to me: with how fucking batshit crazy some of these feminist, liberal, SJW types are, who's to say they aren't already doing some kind of sinister shit in the name of righteousness and virtue? like putting something in the water, or lacing Mens-Only multivitamins with estrogen or something.

I mean I doubt it's happening but I could imagine a reality where someone with the power to do something like that actually gets indoctrinated enough to do it thinking they're bettering the world.

Seriously.. i needed that picture.. world is going to shit.. but you magnificent bastards got me to KEK

They are British, the fuck did you expect?

What do you mean?

It's true what Alex Jones says: "THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY"

It's called Atrazine. They put it in groundwater, tapwater, etc. It's sprayed on crops and everything. It's been shown that the frogs they've been testing the stuff on literally makes them hermaphrodites, and genetically speaking, we're close to frogs.

Short term? Possibly. Long term? Society would collapse. Go outside. look around. every building, every brick. Every power cable, every sewer line. Every mile of asphalt, every water line. Every cell phone tower, every fiber optic cable. They were all put there by the sort of man feminists despise. The burly, greasy, sweaty coarse and crude kind of man that works in blistering heat and freezing cold just so your heat comes on in the winter and your AC comes on in the summer and keeps the water lines and sewers maintained so that you can shit in a toilet and flush it away instead of shitting in a pot in the corner of your room. Get rid of the masculine men, and the nice, safe , clean society that allows you the freedom to lop of your dick and pretend to be a woman disappears. It's back to hunting animals and grubbing in the ground for sustenance in a couple of generations, except that there are no manly men left to do all that shit, and the human race dies one or two generations after your demasculinization program is complete. Not that it would ever come to that. Because once you eliminated all your manly men, the society that still had manly men would overrun...
Never mind. Carry on.