Talk to an american on Sup Forums

>talk to an american on Sup Forums
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he is obese
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he has brain damage from industrial pollutants dumped in his water supply
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he lives under the poverty line
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he is non-white
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he has no knowledge of scientific principles such as climate change or evolution (even though he talks about them loudly and often)
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he is overworked and/or underpaid
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he can't point out certain geo-politically certain countries like North Korea or Iraq on a map
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he is on anti-depressants or has an opiod addiction

>Suddenly realize you started each sentence without a capital letter. (Also didn't end your sentences with a period.)
>Suddenly realize he's some faggot from a country no one ever talks about because no one gives a fuck.
>Suddenly remember op is a faggot.

Nigger you romanian. You are the definition of Europe or, you dumbass fucking faggot

And he says Americans are poor without seeing the irony. Op is so blind I suddenly realized he jerked off his uncle as a kid without even realizing it.

>talk to a Belgian on Sup Forums
>suddenly realize his country isn't even real
>suddenly realize he lives in an apartment right above a jihadi weapons storehouse

>Romanian
>doesn't see the irony

OP has Belgian flag

>Belgian flag
Unintentionally, you proved his point.

>doesn't even recognize Belgium
GG America

fucking leaf.

Belgium isn't so much a country more like a playground for France and Germany to resolve their political differences

Obese detected

Native language is english and still writes like he's a somalian refugee.

other amerifat posts gypsies still thinking OP is romanian... keke u can't make this shit up

I love when stereotypes are proven true

>suddenly realize you're the downtown negroes who continually post about "rural retards"

>He thinks America looks like walmart.
I'm pretty the average young american is much more fit and athletic than whatever your population consists of. Considering how we take sports very seriously youd expect that. I've never seen one morbidly obese american anywhere but walmart. Also a lot of people that i know think British people are ugly and fat. I know you're not British but it's still an interesting thing.

>talk to a Belgian on Sup Forums
>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he is a Muslim terrorist

Is this what they told you in school?
No wonder why burgers are so unintellectual

Like really, who are you? That flag cant be real, its like some africa tier shit.

>Also a lot of people that i know think British people are ugly and fat.

In continenta

Look at my flag and really concentrate. Don't forget it.
Now look at flag. Try to focus and check for differences, you stupid niggers.

*continental Europe people regard the UK as the Little USA, and that's not a compliment.

This is not how statistics work. The American denizen of Sup Forums is a different creature altogether than the average Joe.
Applying stats for the whole sample is simply inaccurate when considering a small, biased subset of the sample.

>>suddenly realize there's a very high chance he can't point out certain geo-politically certain countries like North Korea or Iraq on a map
>128422382
Couldn't make it up. Op wins today's internet.

>all the stereotypes are true

Uruceya ~ Romania-Kun

Holy shit fuck off Germany, a nation of cucks

>implying we give a shit about some eastern euroshit country

Wait 'til we get a looksee at your graveyard of a smile

in fairness, who does?

Belgium is literally a non-country

Our Belgian brothers truly are a redpilled people.

at least america is an actual country.