Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NMwohMhP10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could be wrong but that guy looks Ethiopian, not Eritrean or Somalian

Ethiopians are nice people

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH *breathes in*
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
FUUCKING KIKES

Never use "people" in a same sentence again when describing negroes, thank you.

No! my people must stay pure...
a pure race of evil

My literal reaction.

How do we make more Israeli girls mate with niggers and sand niggers?

they can eat their own shit now
they deserve it

Is she really Israeli though ? [spoiler]more pics pls[/spoiler]

Le based black men

>Open borders for Israel

There are already 350,000+ niggers and over two million Arabs in Israel.

Israel is way more fucked than Sweden and Germany.

Been in the news lots, kike pseudo men running around in gangs getting hysterical as per usual about their women begging for dark cock
But hey, when your genes are that screwed, don't know why they're complaining. Even a tanned Woody Allen is better than what they have at the moment

>Ehtiopians are nice people
Maybe the ones in Ethiopia

WRONG

We all know that diversity is a nations greatest strength.

>dirty shoes touching her pants

fucking nigger, savage

Open Borders for Israel

Lads I am considering to buy "jews love black cock". Solely for the purpose of getting a part 2... nothing more. Should i do it?

DIRTY GOY

I think that's one of those jewish niggers
See beta israel

We need more qt jews to get blacked

Would be a great laugh if the blacked.com meme backfired on their people

>Israel is way more fucked than Sweden and Germany.
Don't say that. They need more diversity

No they arent they are scum, fuck off nigger. There is no diffrence between west and east niggers.

>Jewish niggers
You kidding right ?

this. ethiopians and eritreans are qts

Yes there is. East groids are dicklets

Notice no Israeli has posted in this thread.

It's because it pains their rotten hearts.

Doesn't the establishment in Israel officially hate all non-European Jews, and call all foreigners "infiltrators"? I would think that if an interracial couple walked through a orthodox city, the guy could get lynched.

Lol good.

I wish I was user

Looks like they need more diversity then

Most of us are mixed anyway, she doesn't even look that ashkenazi to begin with.

>Niggers
>Nice people
Nah.

I get what you're saying. Every Ethiopian, or non Bantu nigger, that I've met has been pretty cool. It's something only South Africans will probably understand. Our niggers here are literally one of the worst kinds in the world.

That dude's even skinnier than me. Gives me hope because I have tanned white skin but beautiful blue eyes.

Oh ok.
Damage control, i bet you 10 shekels you will never even have a chance with a q.t like her. You simply can't compete

Good goyl

if enough people wish for the same thing at the same time, could the wish come true?

I call first dibs on Moriah Goldberg

youtube.com/watch?v=7NMwohMhP10

Unfortunately, Israel is the biggest importer of Danish sperm. Everytime some Dane donates to a Sperm bank, it most likely goes to Israel. The Jews are trying to become more aryan by stealing our DNA.

Absolutely vibrant! Israel needs much more of this!

Would Israel open up their borders for me to come in?

Goys i think we found a loophole, we need to meme israel to take in (((ethernopians))) just as we are pushed to accept (((syrians))).

Yughurt confirmed it they are nice people he would let fuck his wife while hes off in the goy lands tending to his herd.

Don't listen to him he's with (((them)))

we're getting blacked

Look at this based black man fucking kikes guys

You need more diversity jewnon, open up your borders for immigrants

FUCKING BASED! Right fellow MAGApedes? We love Ethiopians, don't we?

ITT: autists discover that jew land is in fact full and always was full of race mixing, fag propaganda and leftism just like the rest of the world

Can you at least gib sauce on pic ?

We have qts like trash, for all I care they can fuck whomever they want, it's insignificant. Sorry that all your women are 3/10

She's helping Israel become Ashkenigger.

I'm going to migrate to Israel and find me a beautiful Jewish wife one day lads

>The Jewry is passed by the females
>Encourage Jewesses to breed with apes
>Next generation of Jews consists of monkeys

>waiting for the jew to swallow the asian pill

Hello there friends! How do you do?

How is your cat?

Look I'm not for race mixing either, but every casual racist on pol should be able to distinguish sub Saharans/Bantu types, from north-East Africans. Amharic is a Semitic language related to Hebrew and Arabic and Ethiopia was a Christian Kingdom in the line of Solomon. They are obviously culturally and genetically different. I'd take 12000 thin lipped soft spoken Christian Ethiopians over 12000 Zulu any day

I like Jesus, he's neat
Not me, try the other ones. I have a puppy, he's doing great.

this

not gunna lie thats a handsome negro

We have our own share of qt.134 here user. Enjoy watching the streets filled with nigger babies :)

Yeah, honestly Ethiopians are not bad. Sudanese and Eritreans should be gassed though.

Not gonna happen bro. And honestly who cares we in a fucking desert fighting kike wars, all I care about is that we have more than enough qts for me to find a waifu

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

I will go to Tel Aviv and make some Aryan Ashkenazi babies for Israel.

Deport this motherfuckers
They have to cross entire countries to get to you. They act like they are too good for Egypt and Tunisia

Ethiopians are niggers according to what they do in Israel.

YOU SHOULD BE MAD ! YOU'RE ON Sup Forums !!!!

Cuck. Its a fucking nigger.

Didnt some Israelis kicked an ethiopian subhuman to death lately at a busstop?

Source?

Yeah, we will at some point. Hopefully before they get to chimp out for real.
Listen I care about the west more than some 70 years old jewish experiment. This is not important, what's important is that Europe and N America get their shit together. Anyway I'm also 100% certain that we'll be fine.
Yes, it is, but it's almost human in a sense, unlike the other brands. I still wouldn't not want it in my country if it was my decision.

What about the news a few years back where the izrali govt was posting signs all over their stolen land describing any kike who married or had relationships with non kikes as 'missing' 'stolen' and 'abducted' ?
Doesn't sound to me or anyone else as if izrale tolerates humans
Then we have israli Danny Danon begging kike-Oz MP Michael Danby to take all the blacks out of izrale on the grounds that izrale has to protect its 'homogeniety' ?
That's how we ended up with rabid blacks in Oz who're always in the news attacking everything, everyone
The Danny Danon piece was reported in the Jerusalem Times. It's online
So I think on balance that you're lying

the face of based black man

>killing a nigger
Nothing wrong with that.

I heard it in some DR/TV2 documentary on Danish sperm donors. Don't remember what it was called.

Denmark is also one of the biggest export countries. Compared to the size of our nation, we pretty much export more sperm than any other.

Idk about the specific things you're talking about, I'm just saying that almost everything that Sup Forums dogma defines as degenerate is present here, including interracial relations.

you accidentally let some ethiopian niggers in through a jew loophole but you dont give them citizenship and youll probably figure out how to sterilize them covertly

That was not an accident. The Sudanese and Eritreans are an "accident"(read: corruption) and they will only further the goals of the right wing eventually.

>degeneracy
Are you Burger/German tier ?
>interracial relations.
Again Burger/German tier ?

No one is(you could throw in British as well). But, Tel Aviv specifically might be at that level, yes. It's a cancer that we are able to keep confined and not spread and ruin our politics, mostly because we have an immediate need to survive and not a theoretical one like much of the west.

>that fucking nigger sandingger can touch that cutie ass and you dont

REEEEEEEEEE

are Israelis ok if I bleach some of your cuties in your country?

i wont tell them I am german, I will say I am from Switzerland

LOL oh of course
i hope your genocide actually gets reported on somehow

fuck you guys always blow me away with how devious you are

wait

ethiopians are Beta Israel and there are not many of them

I created Great Israel in CK2 thanks to based Ethiopians coming from Semien

bleached them though over generations by inviting Ashkenazi advisors from Europe and settling them Dukes all over my Empire

Yup fine by me, this country needs to be 100% bleached. Also you can tell em you are German who gives a fuck
The one that we commit? me too, I'm quite curious

You're late. They let thousands of Felachas come in just over a decade ago. Even their blood was considered kosher a few years ago.

This, but on the other hand if that guy can do it so can we.
The hope never dies

dont know, maybe thats why

although friend of mine recently visited Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and said it was great

This is legit, we cannot let this meme die.
The next holocaust will not be with concentration camps.
The next holocaust will not use gas to kill jews.
The next holocaust will not burn jews in ovens.
The next holocaust will have jewish women "mix it up" with black and arab men.
The next holocaust will have jewish women having babies with black and arab men and NOT with jewish """"men"""".
The next holocaust will be completely "kosher", legal, cost no money, be totally ethical and best of all, the jews wrote the blueprint.

nothing bad with jews loving jews

>relatively speaking

Give this man a break. He has become desensitized to ape behaviour.

If you come to Tel Aviv in the summer you are going to have fun for sure, even more if you don't mind doing drugs, and even more if you like pussy. This place might be degenerate but it's fun.
Jerusalem is a bit more tough in my opinion, I rarely go there.

I always wanted to visit Tel Aviv desu

not doing drugs anymore though, only alcohol sometimes

Pushing for this horseshit needs to stop. Maybe it's because we are doing so poorly I don't want the same to happen to any other country.

We love you Germany-chan, please gas the likes again.