Who else here /black pilled/ about the future of Europe?

Who else here /black pilled/ about the future of Europe?

I think we have reached the point of no return. If this has not awakened the masses I dont know what would. Anyone feeling the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTSBEc4JJSQ&t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who else here /black pilled/ about the future of WESTERN Europe?
ftfy

weakling
there's going to be a war, that's the future, if you quit now, might as well just kill yourself.

>terror attack #193
>da plebs will surely wake up this time

Top kek

>Implying your country will be safe if Western Europe falls

when western europe falls russia will come and conquer you... AGAIN

You're not part of eu anymore so it's your problem, sorry lad.

Havent we said this enough already?

Its nothing but meme lords that say this over and over again. The average person is too much of a cuck to leave their somewhat comfortable life forever.

I do. Our lifestyle makes people so weak and dumb compared to decades ago. It will require a miracle for france to be saved.

My country will never be safe. We are literally born and raised since little kids knowing that our history is full of foreigners claiming our lands whenever they want to, enslave us for their benefit and if we manage to be independent, it must always be backed up by a force larger than ours or else some other foreign power steamrolls over us.

So I don't care really, I am just happy that whatever shit goes down, it won't be the muzzies doing the enslaving.

This is our fate. I think I have to pick up learning russian soon.

Yeh. The fact I just started Douglas Murray's "The Strange Death of Europe" doesn't help. We really are fucked, especially in the UK.

Idk, I grew up learning how we fought hard and long with every invading force we could. Sure, we lost a lot because we're the minority, but we fought nonetheless. If your father and men you surround yourself weren't complete cuckold faggots, maybe you'd have learnt how to be a man as well, instead of a sniveling bitchboy.

Every white child born is a point scored against the jewish menace.

I hear you, frogbro.

Oh for sure. They did this to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTSBEc4JJSQ&t=33s

Is that book any good? I fear I might end up losing every last bit of hope if I read that.

I was not implying I am blackpilled or sad about my country. Knowing reality of the situation is useful to develop the mindset of forever being in the resistance of kind. For example I greatly admire the fight and courage of Estonian SS division under Narwa.

It's comforting in the sense that at least we have a very smart public intellectual that has the balls to call out the problems, but discomforting in that the problem is so much worse than you could ever perceive from just watching the news or reading online.

My point is that you will have no other choice in the future than to fight. People didn't take Hitler seriously at first either before it was too late, the same will happen again, I'm 100% sure.

You will be just like Brazil very soon. You are soooo fucked.

For starters, you will lose the sense of "one united culture", and differently from US, you don't have an American flag to unite you.

With Social Democracy you will be paying for other people having children, while your politicians steal everything. You will only "wake up" after the shit has hit the fan.

But differently from us, you will have to face muslins, which is pretty much a hardcore version of our muggers.

You are so fucked that it is even really hard to start to describe.

We humans have such massive ego, don't we?

We always think that it's in our time the world comes crushing down, it's in our lifetime the shape of the universe will be changed forever, it's we that witnessing the god deeds himself.

>Kebabs will inherit france and britain's nuclear arsenals.

>Says the Ivan who witnessed the collapse of Soviet Union in his lifetime.

My dudes.

Just watched her speech.
Pure globalism.
She is pure evil
How did she get there
Denounced Islam
Then regulate internet
International agreements
Submission of all power

No doubt she is handing her country over to pure evil my dudes

Do you love your country?
If so fight. No excuses.

If not. Don't bitch about being a coward. No one has time for it.

You can't run to US Fight for your country. And we will help you defeat them. But stop with this apathy for tucks sake

>there's going to be a war, that's the future

This. Get your body strong, and read strategy/tactics.

>Germany had Germans eating rats on the streets
>Germany got bombed to death and rebuilt in 5 years

You cuckolds cant get rid of sandniggers

Kill yourself Charles

If an 8 year old girl can be blown to bits by a very identifiable threat and nobody goes Punisher and removes kabab then it truly is over.

Trump is going to allow white immigration, You guys can move here. Come to Pittsburgh we need enough ammo to vote our cucked mayor out.

this

yurocucks are a broken weak people that have proven they deserve to be extinguished. I hope we dont let any of them in when they try to flee, i dont need that diehardcuck shit here too.

Soros is hard as a fucking rock right now.

It will trinkle down to you.
Europe is like a body where every country is an organ and islam the cancer spreading metastasis everywhere.

NO

CUT THAT SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK OUT.

they made their beds and now they are sleeping in them

fucking dipshit

>t.le based nigger

Fuck off we don't need more of you, Plus we can Redpill Europeans since our media isn't censored.

>Russia
>conquering western Europe
>ever

hmmmm ?

Even if people awakened to the existential threat it's still too late. Theyd be aware of it but still impotent to do anything about it.

Black pill = cowardice, always.

Keep fighting pussy. Females are doing the work you should be.

I don't think Russia can ever conquer Eastern Europe, They're pretty broke.

Then save your community. Failing that, save your family.

You guys with france and USA already doomed europe back in '45. just open an history book to get black pilled 4ever

My day dream is that Europe will start getting it's oil from Russia from then build a big fucking wall against the southern hemisphere.

>our media isn't censored.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLY GOOD FUCKING SHITCHRIST DID I JUST READ THIS CORRECTLY

19/19 You got me fucking good

underrated, first strong post I've seen from a frog in a while

Also do we really need more brown immigrants? Look what they're doing to our cities. Eat Shit civic nationalist. Trump knows browns have sent our country back. That's why him and Sessions want more white immigration and want to pass the RAISE act. Can't wait to see you le based minorities get btfo'd. You fuckers are impossible to redpill.

they brought all of this on themselves, if getting blown up and run over doesnt "redpill" them then importing them is obviously not the right move.

they are vermin that have proven they have a negative effect on society, im not having yurocucks brought here to drag us down too.

but but but we we red pill!!!1 back to t-d

Well, at least you're a canary in the coal mine for the US

if women are actually doing the job then we dont have to

but of course they arent doing shit, just fishing for attention to catch as much resources as possible from men

>uses the word "redpill" unironically multiple times a day

>Wanting more white immigrants
>r/the_donald

It seems the shitskin doesn't know what he's talking about. Name one thing brown immigrants have done good for this country? Keep talking shit about whites moving here while dicksucking browns to move here at the same time. Civiccuck

We just need to get rid of the female vote. If enough men become redpilled, mass-protests and strikes could take place. This way we could force governments to abolish the female vote.
Anyone think this is possible?
At least in eastern Europe?

He always came across a bit too CIVIC for my liking. Am I wrong?

Hitler also came about at a time when they'd just had a huge war in which almost every man saw some degree of action. Its not really comparable.

I don't care about Europe at all.

Europe is finished. Time of the Turk has come.

I'm completely numb to it at this point. I literally don't give a shit. Lie in the grave you dug.

F

I hope Argentina takes refugees :o

I hope Trump 2032 is going to nuke both shitholes before that.

It all comes down to how cucked our governments are. Currently, they really are not interested in catering to third worlders that much. They are mostly pro-EU only for the eurogibs.

>If this has not awakened the masses I dont know what would. Anyone feeling the same?

Noregian here. I agree. It's not just the terror, but the fact that I keep finding myself a minority in the streets and at work and I have a high paying job. Why aren't people angry? They are allready marginalized and fucking celebrate it. There nothing that will wake theese sheeps up.

God they're ugly

Females aren't doing shit. The most they'll do is ask men to fix things for them, which the men will decline because a fuckton more women are asking them to make it worse. Too many people are brainwashed, they'll never do anything to help the situation because all these blood puddles and baby parts happen on the other side of the TV. They're just more fiction to these people.

That's what you get when you have multiple browns moving here. Trump is doing the right thing by allow whites to move here much more easier once the RAISE act passes.

We are in the Kali Yuga, the death throes of this world.
A primordial rebirth is coming and few will survive.
Ride the tiger lest he eats you alive.

Good luck fighting against your nation's army, the EU army and islamic militants with homemade weapons you fucking idiot

>there's going to be a war, that's the future, if you quit now, might as well just kill yourself.
War? Yeah you and what army? And as I said: I am norwegian and now very well what the scene looks like in Norway. Thai fjords and gay sunnmoringer..

It's beautiful.
The west deserves to become a caliphate.

It could be mother natures attempt to combat the threat of life on earth.

We industialized the world, and the world is getting rid of that cancer.

you have to go back

Eastern Europe will be the last hope.

>Just watched her speech.
>Pure globalism.
>She is pure evil

Nothing new in England then.....They've been doing this for centuries

You better learn to brush your teeth too.

>Primitive savage word salad

TFW you now understand wiping out the Native Americans

America is doing much worse than Europe. The Muslims here still have counties to go back to. They are people who left their homeland for the sake of some extra shekels. Statistically they are much bigger cowards than the average man. At the first sign of conflict/civil war, many of them will leave and fuck off to their home counties.
The same cannot be said about niggers in the USA.
most people in your country see it as a "melting pot" and think race mixing is something positive. The whole concept of an "SJW" started in your country and still mostly exists in you country alone.

>all these braindead redneck americans who think they're better

Everything wrong with europe right now is an immediate product of american greed, social movements, wars and meddling.

>It's beautiful.
>The west deserves to become a caliphate.
You will go down with us regardless

No. Bacteria deserve just as much love and nutrients as your teeth. Stop being such a bigot.

Where do I emigrate to?

Japan?

How bout we false flag the media, and make a false flag meme campaign?
#nazisforislam?
It will make the goatfucker religion look even worse

Desu I...

>most people in your country see it as a "melting pot" and think race mixing is something positive
I hate to break it to you but we've all been following the American example for decades.

t.vargtard

you can't tho. Sure you can live there but you can only get a japanese citizenship if either your father or your mother is born there and has japanese citizenship so you can always get thrown out if you do something stupid for some reason

Mostly, but everything the US is doing, the U.K. had been doing before us. It's really the totality of the Anglo-American puritan hegemony, which of course has been heavily subverted by Ashkenazim for decades.

Iceland, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein seem ok for the moment. Maybe some decent spots in Eastern Europe. I would
go to Singapore over Japan. Australia isn't in a terrible position yet.

wahhh wahhh wahhh muh black pill.

It's either you go out there and start some real mother fucking guerrilla killings and do some 1776 shit there or you don't truly care and find solace in 'muh blackpill'.

That and that alone truly cements Sup Forums's beta loser calling card, a bunch of faggots who are all talk all the time.

You've seen nothing,it can get much worse before it will get any better.

You got your horrible dindu problem in the US as well, why arent you starting "le ebin guerrilla group"?

Sadly, unironically this. Turhey has gone full fash. It could easily go to war with Europe, as they have thousands of Turks in Europe, who are ready to go "Allahu Akbar" whenever Erdogan says so.

>Our lifestyle makes people so weak and dumb

Like watching cartoons unironically?

we must ban all pills

Yes, but America is leading in the race towards the abyss. That's all I'm saying.

The fire will rise and your name will be called upon, will you answer?

Will you say yes? If so, your flames will be invigorated by a chosen one and in the process utterly burning that black pill.

To the borders you shall march with a new determination in your eyes. A vision of a future yet to come. A goal worth fighting for.

Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
DEATH!

You are probably ignorant about the depths of the rabbit hole.
Especially since your are posting someone as Lauren as a protector of western civilization.

Yes there is not future for UK . Some degenerates will die so rest of european countries will be stronger.

I've done the same thing. The black pill hits you hard.

>implying that every libshit european is being a libshit just to spite you and not because they don't know any better

Since you're suicidal why not kill some blacks going out? Grab a fucking gun and go nuts my dude.

>Europe
95%+ white
>USA
70% white, most infants nonwhite

You speak of war, but I am willing to bet that you have taken zero steps to prepare for the coming onslaught.

Have you gotten a hunting license? A sports shooter license? Do you own weapons (preferably semi-auto)? What about gear, like plate carriers (and plates, at least level 3A rated), boots, gloves etc?

If you have, what about coordinating with other like-minded individuals?

Do you have a plan to protect your family?

Do you have any idea about WHAT you would do to impact the cause in the best way possible without getting caught?

You clearly haven't thought this through. Crying for war on a Japanese origami forum doesn't change anything. Going out there and actually doing something will!

t. Civilian sports-shooter training for "that day".

The army will be on ourside if this continues like the Weimar republic

Thanks FBI.