O

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/871277559526379520
twitter.com/adamtaylor1982/status/871269216061603840
m.liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf I hate Leo now

Damnit Leo's at it again!

If I gassed this cunt in the name of hitler....

I hundreds of people did it, and thousands were killed I think leo would have a few questions to answer

Is leonardo dicaprio a murderous pedophile warlord that converted people to his cult by the threat of death?

Yep, I lost hope. How fucking retarded these people are? How fucking blind do you have to be to not understand that islam is the problem?
For fuck sake, these people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If Leo had a book literally telling them to kill in his name then yeah. Stupid cunt cannot into logic.

What is there were 1000s of attacks done in the name of Leonardo DiCaprio?

>no, but I would believe that those who think Leo is a God are evil.

WOAH SHINY FINLAND

If one person did then no, if several people drove down a pavement on a van and then proceeded to jump out and stab people to death and shouted this is for Leo then I might start to think something might be up with Leo.

If thousands of people waged war in the name of DiCaprio then yeah, you could say that there is some sort of death cult around his name and not just crazy individuals.

Did she just compare Leo to Allah? Did she really just compare a fucking kafir actor to the allmighty and merciful lord of the heaven? I'm so enraged right now.

Give Leo some time.

>Comparing a person to an ideology/religion

White women should just be enslaved and kept in cages for a generation.

True, the problem isn't their religion but their DNA

It is pretty blasphemous isn't it.

If several people were beating innocents to death proclaiming Di Caprio told them to do it, people would get rightfully somewhat suspicious about him and what he says.

Has DiCaprio written a book where he extoles the virtues on punching other people in the face? Does this book layout in relatively simple terms who can and should be punched in the face? Is it a core principle practiced by DiCaprio on numerous occasions both in his book and a collection of commentaries on his book that are considered the truth by DiCaprions?

If yes to those, then yeah, maybe the word of DiCaprio has some issues.

They were shouting "this is for allah" as they were stabbing people.

Muslims could nuke London and there would still be people like her.

When did Leo write a book telling people to punch others in the face?

She has a point you know

>if i gassed you in the name of hitler/white people, would you think that hitler/white people was evil? or that i was just a cunt with a bad excuse
#notallnazis

If Leo told people to punch me in the face and someone punched me in the face every other week, I would absolutely believe Leo was evil. And I absolutely would not want Leo or his followers in my country

No one is saying Allah is evil because he doesn't exist.

But if millions of people started worshipping Leo and half of them support killing non believers, 90% of them believe in a barbaric law system and every one of them wouldn't assimilate into the societies they lived in I would look at them the same way I look at Muslims.

>If I punched you in the face in the name of Adolf Hitler, would you believe that Hitler was evil? Or that I was a cunt with a bad excuse?
Well?

wtf I love muslims now

That's not even true, it has to be troll account.

And that point is?
>Don't snort glue as a toddler.

>all terrorists are men
>please ignore San Bernadino

because isnt a pedophile who wrote a book which states that they should kill non believers

All terrorists are human lol.

By inclusivity
Humans > Men > Muslim Men (~95% of worldwide terrorism)

The root of the problem is at the lowest common denominator.

Depends, if Leo put out a book that told people to punch me, then: yes.

>all terrorists are men
>but not all men are terrorists

The difference is that Leo doesn't advocate punching people in the face, the Quran does advocate for what these terrorists are doing. And dying while killing infidels is the only way to guarantee getting into heaven.

Ignore all the teenagers who went to be ISIS fighters too.

>Islam preaches love

nobody claims allah is evil, that analogy is shit. however, if many people committed atrocities in the name of dicaprio, then dicaprionism would indeed be evil.

I would if Leo was a pedophile warlord.

Is this a troll acount?
Why would an Imam accept that his own religion preaches violence?

Christian priests usually hide behind semantics

>Millions
Billions*
And if you're going to be cunt about that - Hundreds of millions.

twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/871277559526379520

he calls it how he sees it senpai

HOLY SHIT THIS EXCHANGE THO
twitter.com/adamtaylor1982/status/871269216061603840

People like her should be put in a sack and dropped off in the Muslim no go zones.

>this excuse

Jesus fuck. People like this need to be necked.

>using the Leo comparison for only one person
>Islam has shown over and over and over it is the source of this

I fucking hate this planet

why is that guy still muslim?

underrated

Women are not allowed to be terrorists in islam, sexist isn't it?

Did leo write a book and offer eternal paradise? Did leo kill like muhammad kill and offered his example to his followers? fuking bitch.

>man hating angry dyke does silly comparisons
>has a point

"Male" is not an ideology. Islam is an ideology. A fundamentally evil ideology.

then why are we letting refugees (90% men) in?

If millions did it and Leonardo DiCaprio was a book that clearly condoned punching people in the face if they don't like him, then yeah I'd think Leo was evil.

And on top of that I'd still think she was a cunt with a bad excuse.

Yea thats crazy. You should go kill her for insulting the prophet.

because he wants to fix it instead of crying about Islamophobia and pretending white people are the problem

I wish these people would stop forcing their shitty agenda into everything. It's not "toxic masculinity", it's mental illness.

That depends. Leo himself rape a child and enslave people?

depends if people had beheaded others in the name of Leo, if they had committed suicide bombings in the name of Leo, if they had driven trucks through crowds of people in the name of Leo. Also if they had done this for like 1400 years, because Leo had written a book specifically stating this is what he wanted.

then yeah i would say he is evil and that it's also a shit excuse

this person has mental problems (see her tweeter), this is a bait thread

Have you ever spoken to a muslim that isnt pretending to be a westerner?

Why wouldn't he be? Christian priests know there have been violence in the name of Christ but it's not a reason to leave your own religion.

If Leonardo DiCaprio had become successful by raping and murdering and forcing people to obey him, and if he condoned murder and rape of non-DiCaprio followers, I might be inclined to think that way, yes.

Yeah and Charles Manson never physically killed someone but he's stuck in a prison for life because nine people were killed because he influenced others to do it for him.

If i punch you in the face in the name of being a man would you believe all men were evil?Or that i was a cunt with a bad excuses?

If leo wrote a book and told his followers to do so in order to go to paradise, then yes

Being this stupid really ought to carry the death penalty. False Equivalence is fucking criminal.

How can one man be so based

Sup Forums should be agreeing with this. The basis is racial, not ideological. Certain peoples are predisposed to taking violent actions, it doesn't matter what their religion is.

I can't stand it anymore, guys.

We always just watch and talk while our people die, when the fuck is anything going to actually happen?

To give some extra contexts. This cunt is Denmark's ONLY fat activist. She created a shitty organization called "Fat Front". She has on several occasions been asked by various political youth parties and other groups to come and defend her position, but every time she has refused, claiming that supporters of capitalism is the root cause of obesity.

Oh, and apparently she is a """""""""comedian""""""""

Can someone explain why there are so many people fearing and hating Islamic people because a certain group of them are radical? The world has its fair share of white human terrorists / christian religious cults. Why isn't anyone fearing their white neighbors?

Is it because the people don't understand the islam as a religion? Did education fail us in this matter? Is it because these terrorist look different? Is it because of media manipulation? I don't really understand.

Reminder that this is the person posting these

>inb4 she gets killed in a terrorist attack

When all these people are killed, and only those who stand up for themselves remain

Why is she happy go generalise ALL men, but not ALL Muslims?

What a fucking moron

Islam isn't shit, it's Wahhabi Muslims that do the killing, with a bit of help from SA and Israel. Cultural displacement is a different problem, though.

if several people were doing this on a weekly basis, they had a doctrine that told to, and leo did nothing to condemn it and there were other somewhat peaceful followers of leo that were indistiguishable from the punchers

well, i wouldnt say leo was evil, maybe a cunt for not condemning this, but id lump you crazies in with the somewhat peaceful ones, look for a trait that ties you all together and ban you from my country until you nuts solved your shit

>islam isnt shit

OVER HALF OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD BELIEVES IN THE DEATH PENATLY FOR LEAVING THE RELIGION

>All terrorist are men
Not true. See Black Widows in Russia

so, what? we need inclusion of women in terrorism? make 50% of terrorist a woman? sounds like a wonderful idea

>The world has its fair share of white human terrorists / christian religious cults.
Christian terrorist organizations have a very low body count.

>Is it because the people don't understand the islam as a religion?
Islam is not a religion. It is a political, legal, philosophical and religious system of Arab nationalism that has grown virulent.

Get out of my country shitskin

the difference is Christ didn't ask to kill people, while muhammad did and this imam admits it

why half? 100%

kek, pretty much this.

It's pretty much what I imagine someone with so deep hate for men to look like.

I always thought Leo was a cunt even before.

you should go back

fuck off, that poor comparison "argument" is lefty-style

((( Atheism ))) is destroying our culture, our civilisation, our families and our race. What's wrong with taking a firm stand against it? We should have been tougher on this in the West when Christianity began to decline.

I would say that when Leonardo DiCaprio inspires violence, we can't allow this ideology to spread to influence more people to become violent like her.

What europe needs todo rn: m.liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864

that depends, did Leo release a book giving explicit instructions for all his followers to punch non-followers in the face

>Islam isn't shit
shameless

i believe leo is evil regardless of whether xir punches me in the face