Have to hand it to Americans

When he's hot, he's on fire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWq9R85Msew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't listen to your media (or any media). Trump has been a fucking amazing President for us thus far.

Can't believe the dumb piece of shit is actually president

you are wrong

kill yourself

I love Trump

I should also point out that this is likely a Russian bot post. Notice how OP was praising Trump and this thing automatically replies assuming it was bashing him? The age of information warfare is here.

this guy has been amazing for americans so far

for the rest of the world not really but oh well burgers dont care about non burgers

also holy shit that guy is on fire i remember why i supported trump from the get go

What were you expecting? A cuck like tredeau?

KYS yourself

I should point out that user Fj4FjbVP is a gigantic faggot who probably weeps blood from his boipussy every time someone types nigger.

You know he's doing great when he elicits responses from the commies like this:

The only thing he doesn't have in the works of delivering or has delivered so far is the move of the embassy for the chosen people, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>this guy has been amazing for americans so far
You don't even live here you twat. Fuck off.

>cuck

Trudeau is a goddamn rockstar on the world stage

Just name them, Donald. Name them.

The man is the true leader of the world's people. It's fantastic.

>Radical
>Jewish
>Ideologues

While former presidents usually urged other countries to be restraint the current president is fuming cause they're being too soft. What a fucking timeline is that

>he plans to destroy the world with his decisions

>"but look at london,folks!"

fuck this motherfucker

He's literally famous for being a feminine pushover

>mfw I know you want me to post the King Leaf blocked out of the circle of leaders but I realize I don't have it

HE'S BACK

I assume you mean the Paris agreement. Paris was a shit, pointless and economically draining treaty with no hope of actually controlling emissions.

Trump always looks RIGHT cause democrats are stupid.
>Islam is peace you must be tolerant
>terrorist attacks happen
>gun control propoganda starts
Everyone is sick of the libtards. Even they know they're wrong. Counter terrorism = hate crime.

According to the polls you guys are going to vote him into office again

>You know he's doing great when he elicits responses
Pretty low bar when literally every public figure to have ever lived has done the same, even commie ones. But yeah, those two anonymous posts are a sure sign of a great presidency.

Syria missile strike

No one takes him seriously, my delusional friend.

We need a good tag line for it. It's essentially jewish supremacy. They're trying to destroy whites to prevent another shoah because they know their nature will eventually cause something to that effect (I doubt it will be a literal shoah.)

We need a phrase for it, I just can't think of one. Introducing new diction into the lexicon of the modern identity policies/racism game is always fun.

Terror attacks only make Trump look good. He can dish it out for weeks when this happens.

What do you call a statement which can neither be proven false nor true?

No border tax.

>tfw will never have a president this based
Why even fucking live, bros?

He pees sitting down to be can better understand the feminist plight. I'm sure there is a dictionary with his illustration under the word "cuck"

He got less than 35% of the popular vote and won a majority government. Blame the system.

The system he was elected on a promise to fix, until it benefited him and he forgot he promised that.

fucking kek

No one asked you, leaf

This is your "rockstar"
youtube.com/watch?v=DWq9R85Msew

KEK

Every time I hear a liberal go on about gun control I get this urge to buy more guns. You feel me?

Suck the interior of my rancid sphincter ShariaBlue

When they literally come to Sup Forums to shill, you know he's doing something right m8. You're a sure sign of it.

YEAH HE LIKES TAKING DICK IN HIS CU.CKY MCFUCKY ASS

m8 he's known around the world for being an effeminate pretty boy.

Fidel would be ashamed.

He's been better than the fuckboi you leafs cucked into office.

Climate Change

"Notice how they're not having a gun debate"
Yea. Because the terrorist s didn't have guns they couldnt kill many times more people. It's just that most people find this completely obvious. But not 'ol Donnie.

>burgers don't care about non burgers

We've been one of the most charitable country around

To become a president that based?

That's an example, not a classification.

wow, rude

Cuck*star

He only threatened tariffs tho, to be fair to him. I want my wall tho in the next budget or I'll be pissed.

He is the only world leader with a solution that steps in the right direction, travel ban and extreme vetting. It's the only logical step for this Islamic terror problem.
He's been blocked and lambasted for it at every turn.

damn i love my president

What is that? Photoshop or an addon?

Yeah, and most of us are pissed about it.

I like where you're going with this. Toy the idea out a bit more. What do you mean by "it" in that sentence?

The word your looking for is "unfalsifiable".

He's been pretty good desu, he makes liberals go crazy every day

Leave the observational comedy to Jerry Seinfeld

Eat shit faggot.

There are only two genders with the rare hermaphrodite.

Can't put it in the budget if they are gonna pay for it.

FACE IT, HE'S OUR PRESIDENT!
HAHAHA

Well, this proves CNN is racist at least. How is this even legal?

Eat shit ShariaBlue

The world stage is the corporate data stream curated to maximize your consumption of its products and cultivate patterns of life which suit the interests of (((men whose names))) you will never know.

I totally and unironically agree that Justin Traptho is a rockstar in that arena.

This is acceptable. This is the new normal. This is a small price to pay for multiculturalsim. It's part and parcel of living in a city of vibrant diversity. Don't be angry, just learn to love it.

I'm more worried about the tariffs than the wall, personally. I think try would benefit the economy more. Of course, I'd rather have both. But if I had to pick one, it'd be tariffs.

>a Russian post
Maybe he's one of those millions of Russians who dressed up as burgers on election day and voted Trump

No, that's simply the truth.

That only covers that it cannot be proven wrong - not that it can also not be proven right.

I get that feeling too. Its a good investment, libtards don't know how the real world works because of their rainbows and unicorns.

So why've aren't you talking about banning assault trucks, cuck?

2 genders

Unverifiable

He's exactly what we all knew he was before. A lot of hot air and self-aggrandizing, but with little substance to back it up. Plus, he's been basically button-mashing since he took office because he clearly has no idea how to be president. The one thing he's good at--tweeting hot takes to get attention--has actually worked to his detriment over time because he's got such a huge back catalogue of old tweets contradicting everything he says or does. You can find an example of him making campaign promises to do the exact opposite of the policy he's ineffectually pushing.

The Republicans are just going along so they can jam as much through as possible before 2018 and then blame all the bad outcomes on him and cut bait in time for the midterm election.

>We wanted an outsider
>We got an outsider
>Turns out an outsider has no idea what to do as president

we are fucked here, at least trump has a set of testies

HAHAHA. look how jealous and gay the other countries act when we decide to pull away from them. THEY'RE SO FUCKING USELESS AND GAY..HAHAHAHAHA.

Something that really describes or carries the weight of Jews truly using and abusing everyone to their own ends and not seeing anyone else worthy of being classified as humans like them. Something that really shows jew trickery.

Thanks burgerbuddy, that might be it. My apologies for my poor vocabulary.

You said that before, I agreed. Now what do you want from me?

It tells me whether the poster is one of )))them((( or (((them)))

Bitch you're the German, you're supposed to have words for things we don't.

>Not cucked = pos
>Flag

but how does it work, is it just a flag replacer?

He's the vasco rossi of the world politics, for sure

Talk is sweet, how about some action?

I have those words in my language, but not in yours.

HAHAHAHAHA. THE WORLD STAGE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH. THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERS IS THE US. EVERYONE ELSE IS A CORRUPT LEECH.

And what's the deal with radical Islam? Why are they so radical? Do they do BMX stunts? Are they out surfing on the weekends? I want to know.

Blessed Donald. I love it when he comes off the ropes and just starts windmilling roundhouse punches. What a president.

>There are leafs who actually believe this.

Post a better quality

Agreed, China not floating their currency is the bigger issue. I think, and this is just my guess, is they are waiting until after the tax cuts to really go to war. That way America will be more appealing if people have to choose, it'll give us more leverage as well.

he's objectively (((Trump)))'s superior in every way

But that's the beauty of English. We'll just steal it.

I agree with Blumpf for once, we need to ban knives and trucks. How is it that in 2017 we still need to use such barbaric instruments?

Try living in a white city that isn't infested with bestial Slavs. You'll understand that you can simultaneously live in peace and be surrounded by condition 1 firearms.

pretty sure our state news propaganda program will not show those tweets to the public

Trump is the fucking man. This is why he was elected.