EU MUST BE DESTROYED

In polish parlament sometimes they are letting kids to do their own sesions
BASED POLAND
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/870696963498426368?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://natemat.pl/209581,miedzynarodowa-slawa-chlopca-ktory-w-polskim-sejmie-podarl-flage-ue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTKy3RyKmGY
youtube.com/watch?v=b0mqC_CKEoI
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA
express.co.uk/news/world/805756/Poland-migrants-European-Union-Mariusz-B-aszczak-penalties
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland can see more clearly given their historical experience with history. Will most likely end up being a larger more powerful state in the future if they continue to encourage the trend.

Poland needs to invade surrounding countries.

wstyd mi za ciebie polaczku

Poland is completely dependant on the EU economically.
The EU being destroyed would spell Poland's demise.

I'm pretty sure if you spend 100+ shitting on a country it won't care that much anymore about you shitting on it again.

COMMON BORDER WITH OUR POLISH BROTHERS WHEN?

Pay debts

>tfw Poland is going to have to save Europe from kebab again

BASED KUC

>BASED POLAND
nice

Only if you faggots act like it's an exclusive club.

>Switzerland is entirely dependent on the EU. It would die economically without it.

As based as Poland is, they are the biggest receiver of EU welfare there is.

Nobody benefits more than Poland from directly receiving money to open borders.

Stop clubbing baby seals and dumping lumber.

Checked.

>Poland
>Admires Roman patrician culture

Why is Poland so based?

>receive money
>Polish people work in the EU and send money back home
>accept no sandniggers
>still conservative
we are the biggest winners of EU. And we'll be fine once the EU is done

We Greeks are actively destroying the EU by allowing waves of shitskins to freely pass through our borders (struck a deal with the EU to not keep any of them just guarantee them passage).
What are YOU doing? When are you starting Srebrenica 2.0, pussies?

Don't listen to my libcuck friend. Keep it up with whatever environmental devastation is necessary for a comfy leaf life.

Poland, Protectors of the Holy Church, have been called names by evil and even attacked by evil, because they are the only country true to Jesus as a Nation.

It would be am honor to stand in battle line with the brave Poles any day. If ever we need a strong, Christian, white country as am ally i would ask Poland!
My opinion is President Trump should fly to Poland and thank them personally!

Stand strong my Christian brothers in Faith of our Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

Good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fTKy3RyKmGY
youtube.com/watch?v=b0mqC_CKEoI

You're retarded. Poland will manage just fine without EU gibs which are only 2% of Poland's annual GDP and they will end in 2020 anyway.

Fuck you niggers

Fuck Poland is great.

Total BLs hot. The EU killed Doucheland amd the Frogs. The Frogs didn't have time to raise their white flag.

Poitier is the town my family owned and we didn't raise any white Flag!

But now that all the real men left all you have is effeminated sissies. I haven't heard of one mooslum taking a dirt nap!

Current american leadership wows to let down NATO, your current military shield against Russia.
EU is starting to raise its own army.
But you're still advocating to burn EU... It is not going to end well for you to keep on like this.

Your second statement is true, sadly.

Trump likes dem hawt Slav babes. Never forget this psychological underpinning.

Hail King Jan III Sobieski!
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA

That would be the best border ever.

No guards, just hugs, kisses, vodka, pierogi and goulash.

Also always puts Poland as an example of a country that takes it's share of the burden and spends over 2% of its GDP for military as agreed. Unlike most of the western Europe.

>EU MUST BE DESTROYED

"ok we give poland less monies"
>poland opposes strongly and suddenly loves eu

>"ok we give poland less monies"
>>poland opposes strongly and suddenly loves eu
More like
express.co.uk/news/world/805756/Poland-migrants-European-Union-Mariusz-B-aszczak-penalties

Besides, I can't imagine what an uproar it would be if the US reversed policy on using Poland as an anti-Russia missile base. There's no good reason to change that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b0mqC_CKEoI

why is a nigger child in polish parliament?

*half-Polish

Ah, Poland, a country where there is no gay marriage or even civil unions, conservative Catholics are the majority of the population and the current ruling party, which won because of using right wing rhetoric and populist tactics like giving every family with two children or more 500 złotych monthly for every child after the first one (which is A LOT of money), is extremely right wing and makes up almost the entirety of the Polish parliament and has forbidden journalists access to the meetings, which means that they can do almost anything they want.

Truly a country we need to preserve.

Do you know how Poland achieved this "homogenity"? Like, they forced minorities (german prussians and pommeranians, ruthenians, ukrainians, silesians, czechs etc) to either assimilate or leave, being booted from lands these people owned for centuries, with the only fault of speaking a different language and having slightly different traditions. But I guess they always skip this lesson in your history classes. Poland is "homogenous", but a lot of people suffered to reach this (useless) status. Nationalism, man.

Eu should give Poland to Russia

>failing that first tear

almost poland, almost.

are you a racist?

>Pope wants to establish an anti-Islam league
>Tries to get an alliance between Austria and Poland going
>Poorland agrees only under the condition of massive Austrian gibsmedat and debt cancellations, basically making herself a mercenary army
>Hussars do what they're paid for
>Somehow Poland is forever remembered as the saviour of christendom, as if they did it out of religious duty

History is a peculiar thing

>nigger child
Nice try, Ahmed. There are no niggers in Poland. There are only Poles and non-Poles.

POLAN YES!!!
Stay strong polan!

>Leaf

>poland will invade germany in you lifetime
first poland reich inc!

source?

>to either assimilate or leave

Yes it's a proven strategy to not have peace vans turn you into road spaghetti.

the real question is: Will leaf always be retarded?

I've never been prouder to be half Polish than now with this bullshit going on in Europe and not in Poland

>nigger child
Don't mistake his dark skin for your own, Jamal.

All bark and no bite. You'll stay put because your country depends on the eu.

Complete lie, only 2% of our munies from eu cuck

>British flag

All of my keks

Had to move, dad wanted by popo in kurwa land. He was a hitman.

and to think, we hated the Poles when they came here en masse after 2007. little did we know they'd be the saviours of Europe. I'd honestly now take 100,000 poles over 1 middle eastern/african immigrant. God speed polebros

Thats actually not why he was wanted, i just always assumed it was that

They could probably give Goymany a decent fight especially considering the quality of German 'men' and 'soldiers'

Fukken rare

How do you type without being kidnapped by aliens?

>Nazi symbol
>Poland
You do know Germany fucked up Poland in WW2, right?

And always defenders of the Holy Catholic Faith

"when in Rome, do as the Romans do"

>we must kill and die in the name of our religion
Literally just as bad as every muslim. Are you incapable of having a just society without religion?

All EU fags must be executed twice

See, the difference between the US and Poland is that in Poland everyone is Catholic but relatively secular, while in the US Protestants are much more devoted to their faith. I think US fags think that we're just like them and that's not the case.

tl;dr We're not gonna just go and die for our religion because someone tells us. We will however fight for Poland when come

The EU has no right to force this over Poland or any country for that matter, they are corrupt to the core.

Varg is right, not just the establishment but our whole society is sick. We are all mentally ill and brainwashed, even us at Sup Forums. Weather you know it or not its true, you just cant be mentally well living in this society.

poland, next to greece is the country benefiting the most from the coalition though

>addidas suit
Also how can someone look both like a child and a 50 year old at the same time?

do domu brudne polacy

And what's the suggested solution for this insanity?

All the abrahamic religions are fucking dead anyways, lost all meaning, spitit and is just dogma.
Far more noble to fight for your nation no doubt.

>insinuating that Poland owes it to the EU to take in the detritus of the near east as thanks for welfare
Net-benefiting is the whole fucking point of joining the EU

Poland is a shithole full of shitskins.

>blue jacket
>white shirt
>red bowtie
>slicked back hair
>those glasses frames
Are Poles autistic?

Ungrateful dirty pooles.

But the men then were something to write home about. The ones they have now are mere echoes.

Yeah that sounds great to me. Had the krauts won the poles would have been assimilated into the reich. Thats just common sense

I suppose the only cure is this ego death thing the Buddhists talk of. Not a buddhist myself but the eastern religions have some good stuff to learn from. Not too long ago i had an insight into it and it really opened my eyes to how deluded we all are, and how important it is to work at this "ego death" as they say.

>implying commies were good people

Someone hasn't read the gulag archipelago.

I mean that's what the Germans did, how do you think Prussia was formed. It's a pretty common theme throughout history

Not assimilated but wiped out.

"If your enemy makes a mistake, do not interrupt him"
also checked

>mfw US-backed Intermarium

>tfw I've spammed so much with this pic and started to see it in every thread lately

>Why is Poland so based?
history and culture
I highly doubt that there is even a one country when shitting on jews is so deeply buried in the culture

oh vey, it is not like we don't have any coalburners here
1 half-black kiddo, that is fucking extremely based and catholic and anti-refugee out of 500 kids in the parliament
we are so cucked, damn

I actually like our blacks, pic rel - i love this guy
1) he has phd in teology
2) he is handicapped and can't have kids
3) he is very redpilled and loves trolling feminists, he just goes to every pro-abortion meeting and ask them if they would abort him

still think that their place is in africa, though

>coming from ukrainian
Top fucking kek

>>Poorland agrees only under the condition of massive Austrian gibsmedat and debt cancellations,
Wtf are you even talking about.

and 80% of your bugged is gone, i wonder how you pay for all that american weapons you buyed or planed to buy. ahahahaha

you got no choice you got no choices.

in 4 life

every one got fooled by the american/saudis you should n be to hard. you calld him once brother.

>alt-right
>its a low test male lanklet or fatso
every time

ungrateful ukrainian cunt

hitler didn't want poles gone, he wanted us be assimilated

Oh so I guess picrel was spreading le jewish propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

WINGED HUSSARS IN 30 MINUTES

>WINGED HUSSARS IN 30 MINUTES

WINGED HUSSARS IN 30 MINUTES

>WINGED HUSSARS IN 30 MINUTES

It's a kid you dumb cunt.

A lot of edge for a fucking toilet cleaner!

youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU

>useless status
Only country not going to be raped by migrants
Fuck I hate you Leaf fucks