Sup Forums depicts Eastern Europe as a paradise

>Sup Forums depicts Eastern Europe as a paradise
>look up images on streetview
>it's fucking Africa-tier

You lied to me.

It depends on where you are looking

What did you look up, potato man? There is a mountain of difference in standard of life between Belarus/Moldova/Serbia and Estonia

You didn't really believe the globalists would allow any place to escape did you

Refresh the page.

Go fuck yourself, you are not better than us

give it 50 years and eastern europe will be way better then western europe.

You are right, we are under mummy merkel's rule and you are not.

It's not about how it looks, it's about how it feels.
There's plenty of stuff to do if you don't lurk on Sup Forums all day long.
At least we don't have niggers or mudslimes here.
If your idea of a paradise is a typical western metropolitan city with fancy houses then stay there.
We might not be getting paid as much but we can manage.

No free EU gibs for you

who cares its comfy and peaceful

One privilege of eastern europe is that we don't need to have über-militarized police and security in public events. People over here can have fun with only worry coming from some drunk Chad looking for a trouble, which is almost nonexistant threat unless you are drunk and looking for a trouble too.

I have to say that I quite enjoy living in my country and especially enjoy the fact we are very homogenous with only russkies breaking the homogenity and not niggers or mudslimes. For fucks sake, we don't even have a single mosque in entire country.

This
Who cares if there is Starbucks and skyscrapers

Haha.

We've only got a single "praying room" in Tallinn and that's it.
They're also complaining about the lack of halal meat and the only source is in Tallinn too.
The fuckers are leaving on their own because they hate it here.

were not full but we dont want you in so fuck off were not welcoming niggers

France will collapse into civil war within the decade. The rest of Western Europe will not be far behind. Worst case scenario for us, the Muzzies win and the East becomes the last redoubt.

This is a city in Eastern Poland, Lublin, wouldn't change that for Dublin.

I heard that almost every single one of our 2000 muzzies are ex-soviets that migrated here under soviet times anyway, which supressed religion greatly, so they are used to practicing their religion without complaining too much.

Those couple hundred rapefugees stationed here indeed hate being here and most of them leave for Germany as soon as they can.

We have only brought in under 200 of them and many of them are already gone.
The ones who have been here thir whole lives know what the society here is like and don't want trouble so they stay out of it. Haven't met a single one though. I have only heard about the lady who got thrown with rocks a couple years back for wearing a hijab.

>just returned from Lublin
>4th time there, gets better every time
>live in fucking Seattle
>hate going home

Would fucking trade all the amenities of this liberal shithole to live in a Polish village

Africa is pretty nice then

It's really not that bad.

>lady who got thrown with rocks a couple years back FOR wearing a hijab
Based Estonia

Yellow-red combo is shit tbqh senpai

move to Kazakhstan or Mongolia

Damn.
Polish lad from workplace gave me a bottle of this stuff. It's fucking awesome!

Central/Easter Europe suppose to be a huge shithole but now I am bit jelly and Basically love every single day I spend there (krakow mainly) on hollyday.
Czechfags are great as well. Never been in Hungary or Slovakia.

Yes its shit and also FULL. Go to Sweden or Britain

>Sup Forums depicts Western Europe as a paradise
>Sup Forums depicts United States as a paradise
Cherry picking is fucking easy.

This

If by eastern Europe you mean Ukraine and Russia, then yes I can agree.
Central Europe however is a different beast. It's generally a mix of a really nice place and some shithole, depends how badly it was fucked up

Lol Alberto you are right and now imagine how fucking shit Poland looked before entering Eu to get money.

Iremember driving from West to Eastpoland in 2001 and it was disgusting.
Homes that looked light straight out of 45,people heating up their homes with fucking chimnes like it was jew burning time.
There was always the smell of burnt plastic in the air, the streets looked like trash the cars were 20 years behind germany and the streets were littered with dogs and shit.

Now its a little bitbetter because Poland begged for "gibsmedat" or like they say in Poland "dajmito" and now every new street you drive on, every new buolding you see every ancient polish artefact that was resatureted has a Blue Sign next to him stating:

>This as build with the money of the European Union

Every new home or atleast 80% of new homes are build because polish people travel to Germany, Uk etc to work there and trasnfer money to Poland.

Thanks for correcting the record

Also fuck off we're full

Btter gib your gibs to poles than sandnogs, Hans.

I never did, I always said it was shit.