Typical Brits more upset at Trump than the murderer

Blown the fuck out? GR8 B8 M8
Us Brits are pussies and u know it

>Sludge Report
motherfucking WASTED

>fuck taking action
>have pity parties instead
???

I'm absolutely angered seeing UK posters, Shilling here. I'm ashamed of these guys so much.
>REEEEEEE

>DELET THIS

relax Habib and poo in loo

Mike is surprisingly articulate for someone having a Muslim cock in their mouth.

>verified users after Trump tweets something

wtf i love trucks and knifes now

Drudge report doesn't produce it's content. Just links to 80 other sites. Very diverse. I always laugh at twats who think they can denounce DR.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fatty.
GTFO.
Islaaaam is fuckin cancer.

>my country is under jihadist occupation a la 1000 AD
>shitpost about blumpf on twitter

Nice country you got there Rupert

Who is that and why he's verified?

Imagine a major terror attack just happened in your country and you go online to shitpost at a world leader halfway around the world that just doesn't want to see your countrymen die.

Pride goeth before the fall. Unless you're Euro: then the insult is worse than the injury.

I bet he gets payed pretty damn well for this crap, and to to me it sounds like a pretty fucking decent and comfy job to have. I am a bit jelly desu

COLD BLOODED ANGLO MURDERER

This

You tell him, old ally.

They used knives bcz UK have harsh anti-gun laws so its really hard getting a machinegun so they have to used the far less potent knife. Thats why this major terror attack had relative few casulties whilte for example Orlando had alot. Gun control works people, dont arm the muslims.

There's nothing a lefty hates more than their own retarded rhetoric being thrown back in their faces. In truth, they all know they are liars and what they're doing is evil, which is why they're driven into such a tizzy when that fact is publicly exposed.

>be brit-tard
>be not angered by ded people
>be not angered by religion of piss
>be angered by president
>because president says the truth

>Be brits
>get blown to bits

poo in loo

loo in that pooooo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can we just go to war already? The only option for peace is a permanent American occupation of the Middle East. Just look at the success we had with Europe after the Marshall Plan, Japan after WWII and South Korea. We can do it again with that desert hellhole if we simply nut up and do what's required.

Do leftists not realize Drudge Report is probably the most respected news site on both sides of the aisle?

Border control works too, how many attacks has Poland had

Well of course, but thats too late for UK now, they already let them in. Its not muslims from the outside but muslims already living in UK, often for generations.

>Be burger
>Get cucked by pajeets.
>Die

Yes, the leader of the US putting the needs of his country first, something Brits and the rest of Europe have a hard time with.

As a brit, he should be fucking ashamed of his own country, but he is not, making him quintessentially british.
praying for more attacks, eventually you'll have to yield

You can make working gun with one trip to hardware and gardening stores.
Or grenade.
Or bomb.

Hell, if you know where to start from, you could make picric acid and then blow everything to pieces

Yes ignore the attack, Trump's tweet is what should make you angry. Just walk away from the screen nigga, but you can't walk away from the terrorists.

If you turn their countries to shit they will just leave.

This.

Not all Brits. I hate everyone who isn't white. I WANT THEM ALL GONE.

Wow Drumpfledore BTFO

Who will he retweet next?

Retarded. Guy has the courage to offer condolences while trump has the courage to push forward policy to actually stop the attacks.

BUT BROWN PEOPLE ARE GOOD

im with trump on that one, the guy commenting is not a brit he is a nigger loving liberal fucktard

>London occupied by the forces of evil
>let's humpf at drumpf on Tweeter that will solve things

Poland is as poor as any muslim country. Why go there?
Same with romania. People are going back to Syria from those shitholes.

On behalf my fellow bongs I'd like to apologise for this little faggot.

Not all of us are faggots

>UK suffers another terrorist attack
>DRUUUMMMPPPFFFFF!!!!

this all fucking day how sad.

>45

Sand nigger or regular nigger?

>when poos are better then brits

>a deportation of muslims would prevent all terror attacks
>but who cares, fuck those dead innocents, le 45 meme

my sides are transcending space time

>Just look at the success we had with Europe after the Marshall Plan, Japan after WWII and South Korea.
>Europe
>Japan
>South Korea
>Middle East

One of these is not like the other, you stupid Jewish pawn.

I suppose while we're there we should establish Greater Israel?

hes right you know, everyone who disagrees is a racist

sure when do you ban cars cuck ?

Sphincter control works too. Notice how no black cocks go up the rectums of American men like they do to the Swedish "men"

>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem
>I'm literally shaking
>You didn't offer meaningless platitudes before offering a workable solution to the problem
>Ad hominem

Damn. Rly made me think

Yeah, worked well in Paris.

ISIS literally said to use knives instead of guns because Westerners fear stabbing/beheading more than being shot.

At this point it's looking more like you'll need to permanently occupy Europe.

who are the randoms that always comments on him afterwards? are they top comments or are they just picked out by OP for rage. or are they actually semi famouse? can someone explain

>Drudge Report
>bad
Wut?

memes

take your average stormweenie or legitimate retard of whatever flavor here on Sup Forums, and imagine they're left wing instead. You get that guy

people on both sides like to pretend there aren't a fucking truck load of retards on both sides, but that's just not true.

imagine how sweetie is sad that she can't answer anymore

The U.K. Is so cucked

>1 post
>don't reply
>don't absorb
"Be like water" - And sage shit threads like this.

Leftards really can't stand that he's correct.

How many times has this sort of thing happened? Once too many. And the worst part is the doubling down on their mistakes that ensures more and more attacks and deaths that are preventable continues.

The first time this happened we gave our condolences; after so many times, we must offer our criticism.

He'll never survive past the New Hampshire primary.

I just want Trump to say, "alright, fuck you then", leave NATO, the UN and take all soldiers out of the middle east leaving it to be overrun by terrorists.

Who is Mike P Williams? Why does he get a verified tick?

Holy shit, so accurate. Especially krauts.

but you're not in america, so that would turn out bad for you

why do all europeans have a death wish?

>Be brit
>your own people get stabbed, run over, bombed
>tweet notallmuslims, stand in solidarity, candlelight vigil
>get angry at Trump for doing the best thing for his country
>completely forget what muslims did to yours

Are Europeans fucking retarded? All they do is cry after these attacks, and any anger the event might have stirred in their hearts is directed at other white people whom they think aren't crying enough.

God dammit, fuck you faggots. You are beyond hope.

Are all swedes liberal shills?

It's just some nobodys OPINION, why are you fags giving him attention??

BTFO

>top replies are phony liberal spam
Every time.

A wonderful Sunday morning in Dixie: eating my grits while laughing at brits.

>it's ok if you get killed by terrorists because you're more likely to die from x anyway

Yes

Because he criticizes the President on Twitter.

Hopefully he blocks this moron like the rest of them

>as a Brit
Opinion ignored.

Trump is the only leader worth listening to on what to do re:ISIS

Bullshit b8. Sage