DANGEROUS WEAPONS

Alright mates, enough is enough. We need to ban assault cars and assault vans. Thoughts?

the fuck is Guernsey

Anyone else here autistically watch all vehicles now when walking around the city?

I wont even cross the road when you're allowed to, I let everyone else go first and just watch to see if there's any speeding cars coming.

Amazes how me all these blue pilled normies don't realise this shit could happen anywhere now....they're so absorbed in their own meme lives that they have zero situational awareness.

SAVE THE LIFE OF A LIVING MAN
BAN AND PROHIBIT TRANSIT VANS

No muslims where I live so I don't need to worry about it. We refused the refugees. Normies don't care as long as it doesn't affect their hedonistic matrix life.

I would also ban underground railways.

top kek

>italian education

how about we just ban terror?

>Kraut education
ftfy

fuck off belgium

It's called being aware of your surroundings and it's not autistic.

I never pass trucks or semis in outer turns or roundabouts.
Why?
Liveleak.

Why normal people should know about this country(is it country?)?
I never knew this shit existed until today.

>going into the city
>2017

It's like you want to meet the car of tolerance or truck of peace

post some gems

Yeah, my government discussed the death penalty for suicide bombers. So they would afraid to do their crime.

Its better that way honestly, or our 90 percent white utopia will get blacked

No one needs a lorry. Bring back horse and carts.

Wouldnt have happend if the terrorists had bikes

Most countries with trucks you're not supposed to anyway as theyre entitled to swing wide when turning

Listen to the kike, only permit bikes. Ban a transit van, save the life of another man

well that's a guaranteed way to go insane, dude

I live in the CBD.

There is already a push to automate all trucks to prevent future attacks m8

What is better at run over people's ? We know truck is 1# but after ? Van is not better than a big SUV so the ban is not necessary. Also speed is a lot, ban speed over 30mph

>not getting the irony
leave this board and come back once you're not underage anymore

Too bad you revealed your safeplace and now I will tell eveяyone about it. Get ready to meet new sitizens from my country, fяiend.

>bin that lorry or you'll be sorry

Got no webms sorry. Therr any many examples if you search for "truck roll" or "overloaded truck".

Most roundabouts here are big enough for two big trailers. But I do give them space anyway. You never know how they're loaded.
There could also be big heavy ice on top of them.

ban assault shoes,, stop the crime from even leaving the house properly,, if they cant wear shoes ,, they have trouble walking places,, problem solved,, # shoes are terror devices

Don't you Czechs claim to be Germanic?

Send some of those big tiddie Russkis down here too senpai.
Yeah those sort of freak accidents dont really occur in Europe tho due to transport regs with weights adn such and trucks are generally very well built and aren't too old.

BAN MUSLIMS
Keep your cars faggots

>NRW education

Drunk eastern europeans are free to drive across the boarder with their overloaded trucks on worn down summer tires because of our EÖS deal with the EU.
But yes, it's rare.

no i have my headphones on and look on the ground most of tye time

Is terrorism not against the law fgt

hahaha fuck rip, Slavs can't drive a stick up a dogs ass on a good day

Kek, true that

>NRW education

Ualalahah....furz....Lets replace the traditonal Diploma with made up "Bacherlors degree"....hahahha *shits himself and rolls around in it*

Damn german education is SO fucked.

>mexican intellectuals

A tax haven.

Terrorists are planning to use autonomous trucks to kill white people. This is the poor man's version of drones, sadly.

#NotAllVans