youtu.be/dbbtmskCRUY

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

>BRRRRRRAAAPPPPP BRRRRRRRAPPPP
twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>Watch Live
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8rQ_frt2s0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/8994068/Diane-Abbott-White-people-love-playing-divide-and-rule.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37098643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

Imagine unironically being an Anonymong.

we are the laughing stock of Sup Forums right now, give me one good reason not to kill myself

Cummies on mummies

>90% OF THE 'BRITKEK' THREADS ARE MADE BY BONGS RN. I'M ASHAMED OF MY OWN COUNTRYMAN. IT MAKES A MAN QUESTION HIS OWN BIRTHRIGHT!

Also, here's a new George from Ireland video to cheer everyone up.
>youtu.be/l8rQ_frt2s0

Keep calm and carry on.

Re-enforce the right to keep and bear arms in the UK.

>we are the laughing stock of Sup Forums right now, give me one good reason not to kill myself

Excuse me?

It's okay bros. Take a few out with you if you decide to an hero.

Sup Forums isn't laughing at you, we're all dying a little inside.

I'm dying externally

You faggots, i grew up watching On the busses, Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, George & Mildred.
Now every time i see London it's just filthy disgusting Muslims & Pakis.
What the fuck happened to you???

Boris Johnson: Your time is up. The wells of tolerance are running empty.

WHAT DID BORIS MEAN BY THIS

Start killing Muslims.

>labour majority on thursday
Would actually neck myself

Man I need to stop smoking cannabis before I become a jihadi

>"What can we do?"
>"We need more armed police, more soldiers, and less freedom."

ANYTHING BUT "AN ARMED POPULATION".

>MY FACE WHEN LABOUR BANS ALL BONGS FROM USING Sup Forums

HAHAHAHA BRIT/POL/'S EXISTENCE IS AT STAKE

Act tough do nothing

He meant nothing by it whatsoever.

Diversity

Watcha doin, imam?

A Labour majority would be such a disaster that this country might make it out in one piece. Just imagine Dianne Abbott blaming white people for a terror attack.

Happening lad, shy Corbynista effect and all that.

Always kill a traitor first, user.

Are things gonna change one day?

>starting any sentence with "so..."

we deserve all we get

Because more of what has already happened plus even more control of the media and internet is a better alternative.

>Manchester benefit concert tonight
>Loud bang is heard
>yfw it's actually a balloon this time

Blair happened

>shy Corbynista effect and all that.
lol

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440
What a lad.

>implying being nationalist means you will stop trade with other countries

We just love our countries,we aren't retarded.

fuckin BASED

What's it gonna take for the old firms to gang up & start burning some fucken mosques down?

see Labour are more authoritarian than the tories. Remember ID cards under blair?

Labour literally can't get a majority, the only way they'll ever form another Government is a coalition with the SNP or the SNP dying and they regain Scotland.

what about radicalisation of young women on twitter / university?
what about radicalisation of our PM by her own party?
what about radicalisation of this sick kickflip with a half-cab twist?

It's because of low birth rates

Man fleeing becomes symbol of England

>Dianne Abbott blaming white people for a terror attack.
And when has she done something of the sort before? The anti-Abbott hysteria on this board is ridiculous.

I remember that May supported them and Cameron (when PM) shot her down over it.

It's just a bit of banter mate.

The Yanks have had more terrorist attacks than us but it never gets mentioned, just remind those fat nogs that their country died after the civil war.

He was probably pissed and didn't have a clue what was going on.

No "based" at all.

Embarrassing.

Remind them London is better off demographically than their entire country.

Diane Abbot is racist mate.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/8994068/Diane-Abbott-White-people-love-playing-divide-and-rule.html

We're fucked whoever wins. It's the same people pulling the strings from behind the scenes either way.

And know, I'm not talking about the Saudis.

>quintessentially british

A lot of people are surprised by this attack, and the last one at the gates of Parliament. They say this kind of attack is unprecedented since the bombings of 2005. But, in truth, domestic "wannabe Jihadis" have been stewing around in the UK for years now. They don't go to any training camps--which is why they're called "wannabes," as opposed to those who hop on a plane to seek out terrorist organizations in foreign lands--and generally use the internet to study, network and communicate, as well as certain heavily Wahhabi-influenced (thanks Saudi Arabia) Muslim community groups and neighborhood mosques.

Governments all over are fully aware of them. The problem is present in all major European countries to a similar or greater degree. And there are plenty of wannabe Jihadis in places like the US and Australia, too, although their numbers are not so great as in Europe--at least for now. Generally wannabe Jihadis fit a fairly specific demographic: Young, without or without much of a career, middle or upper middle class, tech-savvy and followers of the modern salafi (also known as Wahhabi) interpretation of Islam. As many are born in Western countries as are not, and a significant proportion are converts to Islam from other religions. They are dissaffected with assimilation, and tend to be believers in the "clash of civilizations" narrative of multiculturalism. They learn about Jihad online, and over the course of many hours of watching terrorism-related videos, watching or listening to Islamic religious lectures by hardline salafi imams such as Anwar al-Awlaqi, reading related discourse and connecting with like-minded individuals. We call this process radicalization, and it is what precedes the vast majority of terror attacks in western countries. Often, it's difficult to distinguish these individuals without knowledge of their internet browsing habits.

It would just accelerate the decline so we can get to the good stuff quicker.

Are you sure you'd put it past her?

It's really over isn't it? This is the end of our society? We're at the end of an era like the fall of Rome, the only thing you can do is protect yourself and your own.

I can't imagine any way for us to crawl out of this mess, immigration will continue, Islam will continue to be promoted, native Britons and British culture will still decline.

Until now, Western governments have tolerated these communities within certain limits. They are kept under a careful watch, and wannabe Jihadis are indeed subject to the full brunt of states' technological surveillance prowess, but due to statutes related to free speech, they are rarely arrested. Over time, the fine lines between what constitutes unrestricted speech versus incitement to violence, material support for terrorism or criminal intent have become clearer and clearer, and there a great number of communities of people on the internet that take pleasure in pushing the envelope without crossing that line. Their respective governments will arrest them if they cross it, and many have been imprisoned, but most skate by and continue to radicalize.

>man desperately clinging to his alcoholism while running away is a symbol of Britain
fair enough

>STILL with this meme

If that was such an issue why not just provide incentives to start having kids? A huge amount of working young couples want children but feel they can't afford it.

>theresa may home secretary for 6 years
>very few attacks
>steps down as home secretary to become PM and amber rudd takes the home office
>three significant attacks in less than a year

really makes you think

Hopefully, these last twelve months' wave of terrorist attacks will serve as a wake-up call. The west clearly needs to do something more to control the spread of Jihadi ideology. I recommend forcing web hosts and platforms to shut down or ban communities and individuals that promote violent Jihadi ideologies. Expand the prohibition so that the ideologies that fuel the problem also receive censure--basically, there's no need for the West to be incubating any kind of salafi faction that doesn't tow Saudi Arabia's relatively peaceful "Madkhali" line, or else that espouses an equally more harmonious interpretation of the ideal Muslims' relationship with his country. People shouldn't be able to access videos that relate promote ideas like so-called "martyrs of Jihad" having the best reward in the hereafter, Muhammad's greatest achievement being subjugating the unbeliever, the Koran commands to kill those who refuse to accept Islamic dominance, etc. And they shouldn't be able to spread such things in writing, either. Everything from al-Qaeda, IS and their associated preachers needs to come down. Introduce clear standards about what's going to be allowed and what's not for fairness' sake, and to prevent the new rules from being used to abuse, for example, supporters of internationally loathed countries like Eritrea, Serbia or Israel. Not only should this hate speech be prevented and controlled, but its propagation criminalized on the grounds that it leads, indirectly, to terrorism. This is a question of public safety, not of freedom.

TL;DR

I think that China is a good example to be followed here. Obviously China operates in a very, very different legal environment from the west, and so many (maybe most) of its actions can't be directly emulated, but they've got the right idea. China is a place with a high potential for radical Islamic terror--they've got huge Muslim minorities, many dissaffected, most poor, and spread across the country, with extensive links to every major city's mafias and other criminal organizations. Muslim majority regions have historically hosted independence movements which have continuously been supported by the west and other foreign countries, and in the past there were a number of bloody insurrections and terror attacks. Plus, in the eyes of a salafi, basically the only thing worse than a Jew or a Christian is a pagan. So pork-eating, liquor-chugging atheist commie pagans who oppose religion in general are basically the paramount evil.

But every time there's a Jihadi-related terror attack in China, there is a crackdown. Heads roll in the government offices of the affected township, county, prefecture and province. Police presence throughout the region is strongly beefed up. Salafi ideology and outward practice are tightly curtailed by new restrictions. Surveillance is heightened, and lists of banned speech and activities are circulated. Basically, nobody dares to contemplate for a minute that they could initiate a "copycat" attack without inevitably bringing serious consequences on themselves and their family and friends--the family and friends of a convicted terrorist are placed on a permanent blacklist that restricts access to good jobs and schools, and often includes restrictions on domestic and foreign travel. The result: Terrorist attacks in China are relatively few, rarely large, and far between. Time for the West to take notes.

REEFER MADNESS

She was talking about colonialism in that tweet, and she was absolutely right in that regard.

Reminder that May's internet laws are only going to silence the far-right and will barely do anything about Muslim terrorists

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37098643

Can't wait

It's the end times.

Pretty much, plus compared to Frances year of terror we're not doing too badly.

The political discourse seems to have shifted a bit after those legends on question time dropped red pills on national telly.

>Binge-drinking man stealing a pint from a pub and running away from Islamic terror attack becomes symbol of the UK.
What reason actually is there for this dead, hollow shell of a country to continue existing?

Umm no sweetie, if they are born in Britain they are British. We are all one race after all.

Alastair Campbell compares brexiteers to jihadists

Obviously.
>'As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood'
He was specifically using the fall of Rome as an analogy to the fall of Britain. He was saying all this 50 years ago and got his career ended for it. We've been fucked for decades.

Aye, the real crimes are the people saying mean things on twitter after seeing their fellow countrymen get killed in the name of an alien religous ideology.

its a bit of banter ffs, sick twisted banter. after all, this is Sup Forums

Sigmar preserve us.

He is right to be fair

me too bro me too

So now is May is gonna regulate the internet.

I just cant vote for her, I want the brexit but fucking hell we are litterally about to become a police state.

BECAUSE WE MIGHT HAVE PEOPLE ANGRY AT MUSLIMS

what the fucking fuck is this fucking bullshit

Now you finally see.
Spengler was right.
The west is dead.
We're finished.

Ah I now see you're just trolling.

If a dog's born in a stable, it don't make it a horse.

Cunt says something cunty. Imagine my shock.

Nothing wrong with white nationalist terrorism desu

If they shut down the only avenue for the right to vent then you'll end up with literal RWDS

>turn us to venezuala
>our gdp is now lower than pakistan
>they fuck off back home
>????????
>profit

Having a different opinion is not trolling, moron.

drink up and forget about it uk

So there's no point in voting because you're fucked two ways from Sunday either way?

Vote for UKIP. If they get a good surge from this then we might have a nationalist option next election.

Yet no mention of the girl begging her bf not to give up, fucking typical. Spread that fucking video.

Remember supporting a national majority referendum result is worse then mass murder

The only person the Brexit crowd killed is Jo Cox. Muslims have killed way more

Labour will do it too. We're fucked either way. We basically have the choice of the large dildo or the extra large one.

*prays*

I still don't get why UKIP even exists now considering independence from Europe is all but assured at this point.

Because as we all know, the EDL are worse than ISIS

>10 in 2016
>up to 8 already in 2017

Basically the EU in a nutshell.
I pray i live to see the ovens fire up, or dare say even buy shares in the companies that use Islamic slave labour to build them for our entertainment.

Domestically they were also a centre-right nationalist party.

Paris are winning then?

It's like ISIS' version of Eurovision.