PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE

EUROPA, hear the cries of your children. How does this insanity not reach you? This could very well be your loved one, your sister, your mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFkG-5mqALw

This CAN NOT keep going. We NEED hate. We NEED militants. We NEED violence.

KILL ISLAM NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
youtu.be/UVshYGWPukk
youtu.be/FpC1bFOA4ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roastie btfo

no sympathy for thots

Spineless maggots! MAKE A CHANGE, KILL YOURSELVES!

Your daughter come to my house today and den she kick my dog, and now my dog need operation

>we don't need no man we independent womyn we equal

>MEN DO SOMETHING HELP HELP

stomped on and made laws preventing us from having lgf and shit on us for so long truly kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU

came here to post this kek

I should feel sorry form someone that probably voted left ?

And would probably call me bigot and shit fuck off let them taste their wishes

this

she most likely voted for it in the past. I really struggle having any sympathy for victims of terrorist attacks and third world fuckery in general, since they are very likely to have supported immigration in the first place

She most probably voted to let in the poor refugee babbies. I'm glad she got what she wanted all the time.

if she were swedish she would lose her job and her friends would abandon her if she posted this video

shut up thot , burn the coal ,pay the tool

Why does it always have to be a fucking dog in the middle of all this , that doggo didn't vote for this shit ,as for her I have no compassion whatsoever she probably voted left anyway

Unfortunately I know this too well myself, as it hits close to home. My partner is Swedish, and she got verbally assaulted while sitting in a park back home in summer with a friend of hers by two old muslim men. He even tried to put his hand on her leg, but thankfully her friend slapped it away (she was too shocked to react).

Of course, she still can't say ANYTHING negative about immigrant population to her friends, or use this incident as an example to their animalistic behaviour.

Hope things get better soon with the next election.

>watch degenerate videos without educational value
>constant "le me wants others to do sumthing"
>muh cyber actions will reap rl change
get over it.
defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
warn me, ban me, whatever - at least I know I did something to improve it. did you?

>Terrorist happening
>mentally diseased e-celebs make stupid videos
>rinse and repeat
Sup Forums lives in a loop

Or her "boyfriend" has beaten her, and this is the story she is making.

Because muds hate doggos. You'll never see a mudslime with a doggo pet. (Except when it's an attack dog).

>She
Stop fishing for sympathies. Women voters are the cause for this. Women vote for this shit. They are the reason why we have opened our gates.

Now they need to taste their own medicine. I'm glad about every bitch who gets to enjoy cultural enrichment.

Maybe they'll learn something. (Whom am I kidding).

You know what? These "people" are afraid of us. We've seen their dumb faces. Their ((streets)) are extended gutters and their gutters are full of their own blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists, and all their whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and we'll look down and whisper "No."

#WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

>Your daughter come to my house today and den she kick my dog, and now my dog need operation

OLD SCHOOL

She has never voted left in her life.

She's a woman. She has leftist views. It's her nature. Stop treating women as fully autonomous individuals. Women are emotionally unstable children who should have never been allowed to vote.

This already fucked up Rome. We're next.

Muslims are so based, they don't take no shit from no sluts!

It's "men" who "go their own way" and have these views on women who's causing that, precisely. As you yourself said, they aren't autonomous individuals. This means, if you're man enough you can talk them into your way of thinking. Stop being a fucking pussy. Unless you're a dirty fucking immigrant in Germany, grow some fucking balls and get a woman, produce European children.

Deine verdammte vorfahren würden sich schämen, du verdammter feigling

If women give up their parasitic rights, id be thinking about participating again.

Besides that, it's complete nonsense.

I hate threads like this because they're full of assholes finding reasons to blame the victim, especially if the victim is female.
>she voted for it
>roastie/thot
>hur dur feminista
I hope such happens to your mother, your sister, your girlfriends and wives, so you can come here and read about how it's too bad they left her alive and didn't finish the job, because somehow, she deserved it.
Watching the video, there is no reason to feel anything but anger at how she and her dogs were treated, but it takes a special kind of malignancy to invent reasons not only not to care, but to wish that something even worse happened. Fucking head cases.

she kinda look like xev bellringer

Nah, white men are at fault for giving white women the vote, and for letting Jews live amongst us.

>Hope things get better soon with the next election.

Serious? You think elections can fix this shit?

The answer to today is Deus Vult. Let these brain dead witches burn, no one needs them in the future, no matter how dark it will become... What we need, is a new breed and a new dawn. You can't have that with the garbage infesting the world today and you won't have it with capitalist jews and their niggery either.

I'll wait and take my chances, more than enough sandniggers to kill in this future. Not for ONE SECOND I would help this system of kikery surive

Now you keep dying you hear, white future counts on you

This is the "people" you share this shitty fucking board with. The original purpose of the thread is pretty much defeated, yet we're met instead with the true nature of the posters on this board. They aren't valiant or honorable men whatsoever, they're cowardly weaklings filled with contempt, jealousy and anger for being useless misfits who nobody loves.

They just want to hate on whatever, they'll jump on any rotten ideological train that seems to go against the grain just to feel like their inept ways are appreciated in any sort of way, even if they're being used as mere pawns.

Burn like the scum you are, fuckers, stab yourselves in the gut.

I definitely feel bad for the dog. And maybe she doesn't deserve it just for being a woman but women do vote that way. Vote with their feelings and not use logic.

wtf is this orc must be a brit
Helping ugly girls on the day of rope even if red pilled was never part of the plan. shitface
#notmywimminz

>spanish
>european
pick one user,we wont help those retards who always call us moors,fuck them and fuck their white people.

Shut up. Stop falling for divide and conquer tactics, you dumb southerner.

>dumb southerner
You are one of them,and i enjoy watching how muslims kill those europeans.Remember that they hate you and your race,and they are who "won" the ww2 against the good side.

You don't know shit. I am done paying any attention to subhumans like you. Get out of your fucking house, you loser. Travel the world.

Yeah travel to London and visit some bridge you fucking retard.We are not white,remember it?We are the subhumans moors and they the aryans,stop trying to be something that you arent

R I V E R S O F B L O O D

Stop this meming
You guys are cool and loved everywhere in west europa
And muuh whi t e is bullshit anyway only americans use that term you're european and will ever be

So the take away from this is: if you don't like my dog, stay away from me. Muslims are not the problem, but dog haters, stop!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES. DENMARK YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

DOG HATERS BTFOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

>Nordics
>Germanics
>Anglos

Deserve every suffering coming to them.

Only Latins, Turkics and Slavs deserve respite and peace.

No, violence against islam isn't the answer; because Islam is not the cause.

Who brought the brown third world garbage into Europe?

Who makes it so that if you criticize them you lose your job?

It's not imams, kebab shop owners, or taxi drivers that are in the universities, the media, and the government that have taught us to hate our own people.

I honestly get your frustration but what can we actually do?

We take the plane to Netherlands to track down those Muslims, next thing you'll know the local headlines will state:

" A burger, A gypo and a Spaniard met on an image board and now they're pursuing innocent citizens on our streets"

Everything is so fucking controlled nowadays that If you even dare to say " hey man I believe that these guys are actually here for our money only " you're instantly thrown under the bus.

People are sick and tired and they are angry even if most of them don't show it because they fear the social backlash ( getting fired/harassed etc).

That's the difference between us and them, we fear that we can't provide for our family whilst they don't give a fuck about their family that's why they pop like 8 kids at a time for social benefits.

Don't hate on the regular civilian, hate on those fucking faggots that push this bullshit agenda everywhere around the world.

>When you realize the Aussie was always there, shitposting memes, from the very start

The war for retaking the world from the internationalists will start with the death of the main stream media as we know it.

Did you even watch what you posted?
She never talked about muslims.
Sure, it's high probability, but let's not jump to conclusions there.

Maybe it's time to mainstream swine as pets along side dogs and cats. A domesticated boar could probably fuck up some muzzie scum pretty bad considering most of them don't know anything about pigs if they are feeling froggy enough to kick it.

Or just use them for psyop guerrilla warfare.

youtu.be/UVshYGWPukk

youtu.be/FpC1bFOA4ps

She didnt say muslims not even once, its obvious that she was trying to pick the words while talking so she can avoid saying muslims... Its obvious that she was a roastie libfag and she is still defending them...

The Holy Koran teaches that the dog is haram or a filthy animal. That is why they kicked your dog.

FUCK EM! No sympathy from me! The more hurting the better

I can't even watch this shit

women have alienated themselves from their men

This. Exactly this.

Roastie btfo.