Be American

>Be American
>Be completely safe from terrorist attacks
Can't make this shit up

Idiot

Muslim detected

You're won't gonna be far Ahmed.

What's the odds of being an American killed by terrorism? 1 in 1 billion?

I'm sure you feel much better about dying to random acts of violence without religious motivation

works out 9 times out of 11

Maybe if you live in the absolute worst of the worst ghettos. Its pretty safe anywhere else. I live in the midwest in a 90% white area. No shitskin would make it 500ft in my area without being dropped by a gun carrying murrican if they were being violent.

This is only true if you're

>1. You're a nigger living in third world conditions (any city managed by liberals for about a century)
>2. You don't have access to pic reltated

Niggers more than make up for US crime.

I unironically do. For some reason it bothers me much less when some crazy white dude shoots up a public place than if a mudslime does something. It makes no functional difference, but it doesn't upset me as much.

Only time will tell.
There's still nutjobs living in America right now. All the surveillance in the world couldn't stop that guy from shooting up a gay bar. And that guy didn't fly over from the middle east recently.

YOU NEED TO BAN INTERNETS ANYWAY

FOR FREEDOM

>Some crazy white dude shooting up a place

These are invariably when people are managed like cattle by liberals.

1. Public schools

They need to go. They were designed to make good compliant factory workers. That's why they have a fucking bell you must obey.

*blocks your path*

We've had our share of attacks but we finally cracked the code.

The solution is to keep your mudslime population scared.

>Be eastern European
>No muslims
>No terrorist attacks

hmmmmm.....

nobody claims this. all we claim is that at least we can shoot back in most places. now go smoke some more spanish cock and stfu

>NYC
>Gun free zone

BTFO

We bairly have any non-whites.
In the largest shopping centers you can look around and you won't see a single nigger, mudslime or mozzarella.

Shits great.

I was claiming it. Fuck Europe anymore this place has no salvation

>Live in American state with nearly 90% of the population is white
>Extremely low murder rates
What's your excuse for not living in a white mans paradise?

Yeah, the only place where you seen non whites is at university campuses. I have no problems with them studying here for a year or two, as long as they don't stay here for the long term

Yeah because your countries are barely better than muslim countries. Why would muslims go to shitholes like eastern europe?
Not even eastern europeans want to stay in eastern europe. That's why subhumans like you come to countries like mine to mooch off our wealth and steal our bikes.

Keep being pride of your whiteness faggot. It's all you have.

Haha America safe lol. School shootings every day

I'm so sick of these bantz threads taking the piss out of us

I think it's just a good way to indicate when classes start. If there was no bell how would you know unless you looked at your watch all the time?

>calls others mohammad
>has the most muslim flag in europe

If you live in the Midwest in a 90% white area, Niggers are making bank selling you the opioids that are killing you cucks by the thousands.

Probably more likely to die via gun by your own hand or a family member then any crime.

Point being, Midwest people have low life-expectancy due to health and "hold my beer."

>blaming niggers, when you are your own worst enemy.

per capita, but whites commit more crime overall. White also kill more cops, and cops kill more whites. Law of averages.

I'm not black, sir

White Americans are living just fine, since most of us dont live in a Democrat-controlled urban wasteland being killed off by Democrat-run police departments.

Terrorists are not your problem.. it's your gun nuts.. they do a good job of thinning the herd.

Well yeah, we spend the first 18-22 years of our lives in school preparing for mass attacks. Now you know our secret

Gotta break some eggs
93% Christian according to the statistics. You can't possibly be serious.

I wish my family migrated to the states tho. But unfortunately I'm not from Azores. I want out of this Muslim continent.

>Be HK-nese
literally no niggers.
literally no crime
literally no theft
literally no rape
literally no terrorism
literally no threat of dying on a day to day basis
literally no car accidents
literally safe 24/7
all the niggers are concentrated in very specific areas so on an ideal day I will never encounter one
at worst the nigger is a streetshitter, not a real nigger

god I love this place

>NYC plane free zone
Open plane flying when

Based Estonia.

Since when are brown felons considered "gun nuts"?

>Argentina is WHITE.

Not with a 397 score. No, nothing below 490 qualifies as white.

The majority of gun related deaths are inner city gang related murders and suicides. The former is just nigs nogging, the latter is the destruction of government property, so the whole 'gun death' thing is overblown.

Social Religion White detected.

Number one, the only thing that matters is per capita. Number two, total crime is still majority non-white.

You're a fucking joke.

>implying it was just random muzzies and not an inside job that doubled as some kinda fucked up kabbalistic sacrifice

You should really come visit the American Midwest, it really encapsulates the "new segregation" that is the norm for most of the country. Drive through Detroit Michigan (never at night) Gary Indiana (do not get out of your car) and southside of Chicago (wear body armor) then compare that to the white towns and cities along the way. We are very much self segregated, the only way you encounter hoodrats is if you wander into there ghetto's.

Personally, I haven't seen a black person in public in almost a year, my towns 96.4% white, german/english mix. Feelsjollygood.jpg

Lol yup. The only terrorist attacks that happen here happen where libtards have banned guns, or when libtards let mudslimes fly planes.

>The Triads don't exist
Sure it's better than Muslims but still

>Be Dutch
>Haven't had attack in 16 years
Literally cannot make this shit up

What town/ county?

Looking to move to this type of place.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or when someone goes on a shooting spree. But I guess that doesn't count as terrorism

Those are our own problems, we are importing problems that we dont need.

4000 fucking shootings in the Southside of Chicago last year.

But you obsess about the statistically incredibly rare white male shootings?

You are weak and stupid.

Good thing that pic is outdated.

I think the violence in the US is gonna ramp up again

It only seems to be summertime when we get mass shootings and nigger riots

God I hope we get more BLM riots this summer, that shit was fucking kino

I live in Randolph county Indiana. It's rural as fuck, and the sort of place you want to bring your own business or telecommute, not a lot going on jobwise.

But Randolph isn't special, Indiana is filled with small towns like that, hundreds of little "Mayberries" that feel like the 1950's.

Trump carried Indiana with 19%, the libs and blacks are neatly compressed into Indianapolis and a few other medium sized cities. So as long as you avoid moving to those handful of cesspools, you will be in good company.

We've just been lucky. The FBI didn't stop San Bernardino or Pulse. Hopefully the new FBI director will be as hard on Islamic terror as Trump is on illegals.