Fuck Theresa May

The response to this latest murdering spree from Islam has sealed her fate to me; I was actually going to vote for her just to keep Corbyn out, but I can't fucking vote for this weak-willed idiotic bitch who thinks the proper response to ISLAMIC TERROR is over-regulation of the internet.

But what's the fucking alternative these days? What options do we even have?

A shekel for a good shillgoy!

civil war good luck charlie you'll need it

Your labor party is also going to over regulate the internet as well and their gonna do it with lefty feminist glasses on.

Shityestested election ever!
Hate all and every single one of them lying maggot's...

The truth is, we are full to the brim with shitskins and none fucker is allowed to even talk about it.

>thinks a woman is capable of leading anything other than an oven.

Get rid of the Muslims. We'd do it here if they weren't so dug in. Will you let them get dug in over there in the U of the K?

Don't fuck yourselves by spite voting. Careful.

Saged shill.

Vote for mummy.

Mate just dont even bother voting. We're all at the point og no return

Tell us bruv, from another mum.
Who TF should I vote for, as all are utter shits, only question which is least of an sleazy liar, control freak of all, but would sort shitskins out...
You tell me!

Right now we need ovens more than anything

>What options do we even have?
armed resistance

Got to vote for trying to save Britain as a nation and culture. We save the internet later.

Yes OP, vote for a Muslim-loving lefty. Good job.

So what will Labour do which is better? Crack down on immigration? Didn't think so

Go lynch yourself, you fucking leaf shill faglord.

UKIP

unmummy no maternal instinct may only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt.

What's with these cuckservative politics on Sup Forums?

She seems like a Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush Neocon